1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Game Recommendations!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SharpyArcher, August 13, 2016.

1. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    This thread was inspired by TumptheDump's Tump's movie recommendations (No spoilers!)

Here, you post games or apps that you have gotten that are a lot of fun!

For me, I have to go with my newest favorite Pokemon GO

This app has broken many records as not only the most popular Pokemon game, but also the most popular app downloaded.

In the game, players find Pokemon in Real Life locations. The game currently has 146 Pokemon, since Legendary Pokemon haven't been added to the game yet. In the beginning of the game, you'll meet Professor Willow, yet another Pokemon Professor named after a tree. This game may bring America down to only a 30% Obesity rate :p

2. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    I decided to download the app sofar my experience
    I give it 3 stars...
    But you never know I might like it after I uninstall it..

3. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    So don't uninstall it.

4. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    Well, not sure about a lot of fun, but I am enjoying it.

NO MANS' SKY

Last edited by a moderator: August 23, 2016
    heinz_gruber likes this.
  5. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    No mans sky seems to get a lot of hate on youtube, but as long as you enjoy it is all that matters, i personally am waiting till the game has been out a bit longer and see how the dev goes. But i have been interested in this since i first heard.

Personally for a slightly more space crossed with minecraft experience, i can thoroughly recommend space engineers, i have played it for a few years now, i have save files from back in 2014, you can build any ship any way you want and see if it flies, thats what i love about space engineers, the trial and error aspect.

Start on a planet with a lander craft and no resources, cannibalize parts of the lander to make a small working craft that you can use to travel the planet, mine materials to gradually build a big rocket, escape the planet, mine asteroids with mining ships that you build, build a space station, build more bigger space ships. explore other planets, and probably crash a lot!

This game gives you complete freedom whether its to explore or build, unlike no mans sky there is less to explore, but there are some npc generated facilities and foes for you to steal from. If you like minecraft then space engineers is one that everyone should at least try out xD a tricky game to master the navigation controls, but once you do its an epic game.