1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Zodiac Battleground

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by tinywolf1960, January 6, 2013.

1. tinywolf1960

tinywolf1960

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    tinywolf1960
    Im new to server and unaware if we have premade battlegrounds for pvp events however i thought a zodiac themed one would be pretty sweet if done properly . Could have 12 different districts in a pvp map each themed to accord with a zodiac sign. Just a thought.

ngennaro likes this.
  2. fireace197

fireace197

In-Game Name:
    fireace197
    That sounds cool but you have to get them to do it or get them to let you build it

If you can get it going and need some guinea pigs you can count me in

3. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    Pretty interesting theme for PvP arenas...If you could build and show screenshots of exactly what you mean, that'd be nice.

...Where do you guinea pigs from...And why would you need them for this...

4. tinywolf1960

tinywolf1960

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    tinywolf1960
    I will star making some mock ups soon in creative and try and post screenshots

Im going to start posting pics my idea is to have a floating spawn point in center ( zodiac symbol for earth) with it leading to 4 zones then each of those zones leading to another and the outer ring will be the last 4 making all 12 signs. imma work on a mock up version on creative and post pics as i go. im not gonna try going crazy with it just little pics to get an idea .

The below pic is what i started so far on spawn point to enter the different areas or for a FFA were all players disperse from this point and have time to dis purse throughout map.

Once again not much to look at right now
    [​IMG]