1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

YouTubers of ImDeity!

Discussion in 'Art of ImDeity: Kingdoms' started by TheRealForte, February 15, 2013.

1. TheRealForte

TheRealForte

In-Game Name:
    TheRealForte
    Hey Guys, I'm TheRealForte and this is a thread I thought of while I was mindlessly mining one day. We have such a huge community of players and I thought, "There has to be some fellow YouTubers here." So this is a thread to say Hi, what your channel is about, and to be able to pimp your channel without shame.

There is one thing I ask though. If you want to "update" info that you have posted. Use the "edit" button. Don't have a dozen posts. Just edit your original post. That way it is easier to how many we have and for people to find you better.

Ill start first (Obviously)

I'm a massive geek. I love video games. Sometimes maybe too much. But I got sick and tired of searching YouTube for videos of minecraft and such and getting poor quality, too loud or too quiet, or just extremely boring videos. Sure you could go to the "big people" for video games but i wanted to be a part of it and to put out something Worth watching. So i started posting videos. I've come a long way in such a short time. I strive to make each video better then the last. I practically grew up on the GameBoy Advance and Minecraft is amazing so I like playing those "retro games." The older, the harder.

[Shameless PIMPING Section]

YouTube: www.youtube.com/therealforte
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/therealforte_
    ImDeity: www.imdeity.com/members/therealforte

Ill try to post my newest videos above. I hope you enjoy and hope you post below. Well as always, Like, Comment, and subscribe to keep updated on whats happening, and ill see ya next time.

2. Arwenden

Arwenden

• Senior Moderator
    In-Game Name:
    Arwenden
    Moved this to the Art forums. ;) It is about videos, and that is graphics/art as well in my opinion.
    If you do not wish this just say.

Edit:
    Nice idea by the way!

3. jumbo33

jumbo33

In-Game Name:
    jumbotaters
    Well i plan on making Videos again someday but am a little lazy and am having a hard time producing good material. so not a youtuber yet haha

4. TheRealForte

TheRealForte

In-Game Name:
    TheRealForte
    Thanks. I wasnt sure where to put it sooooo... yeah thanks.

5. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Hi, I am also a YouTuber.

My channel is called OffLimitGames. Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/OffLimitGames

Like Therealforte, I am also really into video games and the internet. In my free time, when I not busy doing homework or other stuff, I always play video games and go on the internet and I decided quite a while ago to create videos myself for fun and I currently own a nice small gaming channel where I post videos now and then for fun and to maybe give some people who watch them entertainment.

I currently done black ops 2 videos, a offlimitgames gaming news video and the sims 3 screenshots of future expansion pack.

If you would like to go check out my channel/videos and sub, feel free but I would really appreciate it if you do :D

6. widget68

widget68

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    widget68
    Here is a link to my YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrwidget68

There you will find a tour Gaia_Nova, which has changed a lot so I should come up with a new tour video. Last year when I left the server, I built my own server and come up with 4 videos. Those videos are all conceptual videos. I was at the point of choosing a hosting service, when I decided to come back here. That server never did go live.

My background is that I have been playing video games for a lot longer than many of you have been on this planet. My first console was Pong. I them moved up in the world when we got our Atari 2600. My first computer was a Commodore 64. I learned to program in Basic, Advanced Basic, Cobol and Pascal on an IBM AT and later a 286. I first started gaming "online" was back in the days of the Bulletin Board Service. Back then I was rocking the server with my 2400 baud modem and then later my 14.4 kbps Modem. I played many turn and text based games, chatted with friends, and even exchanged files. Oh, the days before the Internet. I remember collecting AOL floppy disks and logging into the Internet using Netscape 1.0. I built my first Web Site around 1996. It was a tour of an awesome studio apartment I lived in. I later enrolled in college where I earned my Bachelors of Science Degree in Telecommunications and Networking Technology from Purdue University. After college I worked for several different kinds of businesses. One of those was the Univeristy of Texas at Arlington where I redesigned the web site for the Psychology Dept. It has been the same layout for the past, uh, 7 years now. Google it if you want to see it. I am now a Senior Network Engineer for a Children's Hospital.

When you say you are a major geek, my only reply is that I have been geeking out way, way, way longer and most of you.

7. MrDotPredator

MrDotPredator

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    MrDotPredator
    Just the right kind of thread for me!
    Well here is my YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDotPredator?feature=mhee

Basically my story is that I love recording and putting pretty much anything on there, Gaming and Designing alike. There isn't much as there should be on there because I deleted most of them and I decided I wanted a fresh start. I have been very inactive on recording due to the Section in everyone's lives where you have to put your Real Life before Cyber Life and that means not having any time to record without failing my exams and such. But I do plan to record a lot more in the break after my exams and the time in College. My Computer is ready to handle such a load for YouTube, but I'm not ready to start yet, but I will do soon! So stay Tuned!

Here is a little example of what I do on my Channel:

8. SonnyBassPlayer

SonnyBassPlayer

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SonnyBassPlayer
    This seems a good thread for me too, good idea!
    So, as for me, i've been a youtuber for a pretty long time I can say, 4 years. I started my channel the 17th of may 2009, when youtube had no ads, no copyright issues, and still "friends" too instead of only subscribers; Minecraft was not even out, and I had started playing the bass about 6 months before: in fact, my channel was born to host all of my bass covers!
    When I started uploading videos, I was just 16, I had no beard, and I played like a noob, really: to give you an idea and a laugh, here's the first video I uploaded!

If you don't want to listen to it all it's even better, my bass was even out of intonation...but! I'll continue the story.
    After that video I started making more and more, even because I was tired to see american guys getting tons of thousands of views because they were nice looking, and played like a pig.
    I actually started posting decent covers after some time, nearly a year, as this is one of the first covers of my new era.

So I kept on going on in my fight against unable nice looking bass players, and now I find myself with over 300.000 views, starting to post few Minecraft videos too, and using my videos to advertise my band's facebook page :p

If you want yo take a look, this is the link to my channel :) https://www.youtube.com/user/SonnyBass16?feature=mhee

Hoping you'll find something for you too, have fun :)

Stick and itscold like this.
  9. Watif2711

Watif2711

In-Game Name:
    watif2711
    I have a youtube channel its a work in progress

10. F9Alejandro

F9Alejandro

I would love to record this for youtube but i just don't have time to do so and think it would be really cool if someone would make videos to make imdeity more popular.

11. tchand

tchand

In-Game Name:
    TChand
    Hey I'm a noobish youtuber my channel is MysteriousMag3 my channel will be mostly gameplay vids but I have a few non gameplay up there only thing stopping me from recording is my inability to hold a conversation with myself so I have to record co-ops with my friends

Games I am looking at recording:
    Minecraft (obviously)
    Dungeon Defenders
    Sins of a Solar Empire
    Airmech
    Possibly Spiral Knights

I also stream sometimes with my friend on his channel twitch.tv/Donald10101
    All of our gameplay vids have been uploaded to his channel so far (oru series Minetopia) but that was destroyed when we tried to port it over to a Feed the Beast server(Minecraft modpack) and his comp crashed and external harddrive tried to run a 4 gig of RAM server off 1 gig of RAM and destroyed vids files :p we are going to try to stream on Sunday with one or more of the before mentioned games

12. itscold

itscold

In-Game Name:
    itscold
    I have one with a couple of cartoons.

Stick likes this.
  13. theminner304

theminner304

In-Game Name:
    TheClassyBandit
    I do have a Youtube account, but I am trying to find a mic to use/recording software. If you have any suggestons on what I could get please tell me. btw, Youtube is 2Players1Game.

14. TheRealForte

TheRealForte

In-Game Name:
    TheRealForte
    I use Dxtory. It's basically like fraps but with more options. It also compresses the video without quality loss and fraps doesn't.

15. theminner304

theminner304

In-Game Name:
    TheClassyBandit
    Thanks man, I owe you. :D

TheRealForte likes this.
  16. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    I have a small YouTube channel that I made two days ago. My channel name is Majora Unmasked. I have one video, titled "Minecraft - Jesus Machine"
    Here it is :D

17. tchand

tchand

In-Game Name:
    TChand
    You never show us what the potion is :p

18. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    It's regeneration :p