1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Town / Kingdom virtual chest

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by BarryX15, April 7, 2015.

1. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    A perk for town of Metropolis rank and for all kingdoms.

for towns: command /t chest opens a virtual chest. Town mayor and assistants can use the command.

for kingdoms: command /k chest opens a virtual chest. King and council members can use the command.

Recommended use: to quickly transfer big amounts of materials from one place to another.

ngennaro, CiljaW, dannyotis13 and 4 others like this.
  2. btarb24

btarb24

• Developer
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    btarb24
    That seems like it could perhaps be a perk of having a high-level town. It may be a bit OP for a small town. Although, we could always have the size of the chest increase based on town level.

We currently use a 3rd party plugin for our virtual chests. After a glance at their config, I don't see a way to have a virtual chest for a non-player (such as a town). However, i can probably just code our own virtual chest system into Kingdoms. I'll pass around the idea so we can mill it over. No guarantees and no timeframes :)

3. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Sounds like it might work a bit like enderchests, just with groups/permissions.

asdfjkll2 likes this.