1. Feeling creative, Guest? ImDeity Creative World is for you!
    With 6 ranks and plots from 32x32 up to 512x512!
    Type /creative to join!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vote for the server daily! Vote for 200 coin!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, do you have too much extra loot? Create an auction!
    The ImDeity Auction System is like free Dei!
    Goto Portal > Auction to create and bid on items!
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Sephronia, September 18, 2016.

1. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    I just wanted to say a thank you, in no particular order or importance, to people I have noticed. A lot haven't been on lately, but I wanted to put into words things that I have observed over my playtime.

You are appreciated and a boon to the server.

Ciljaw - Thank you for always being helpful and patient, especially with newbies.

Heinz - Thank you for being fun. People tend to forget this game is meant to be social.

Barry - Thank you for being almost encyclopedic in your knowledge of the server, and almost obsessive in your explanations of how things could work.

Cobrex - Thank you for holding together a diverse range of people and towns, that otherwise would have failed for lack of interest (or dei).

Marluxia - Thank you for being kind and patient with newbies, helping them get established.

Driver - Thank you for your gentle way of approaching disagreements and clashes of personalities.

Mojinax - Thank you for being critical and always looking for ways we can improve things.

Asdf - Thank you for giving people places to explore and roads to get there. The road network connects more than just towns.

Yogs - Thank you for showing people what can be done with a lot of hard work. Doha is the standard other towns tend to be held to, if not in organisation, at least in size.

Vershye - Thank you for keeping the server running, knowing how things work and why they work.

Many thanks,
    Seph

HaydoJ, FaTd33r, legoazurp and 9 others like this.
  2. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    Hey i dont want to be a "boon" to the server! Gpekic is a boon! and thats noob backwards right?

Aww dont make me take back everything i said about you ;)

Edit: Now that i have let that hang for a bit lol, jokes aside.

I would also like to join my honorable friend in giving thanks to all these wonderful people including the author, its been a pleasure, and even if i cannot be here too much, just know that i want to be, and if i could i would be here all the time but lets not be a downer, lets just enjoy the ride xD here's to you all!

Last edited: September 19, 2016
    legoazurp likes this.
  3. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    You are welcome <3! :D

heinz_gruber likes this.