1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Shops And Kits

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by LinkOnZelda, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinkOnZelda

LinkOnZelda

There should be basic and starter kits and you can town shops so the town earns money faster.

Kits
    Starter
    Full Leather Armour Set
    16 Beef
    Full Stone Tool Set
    32 Torches

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
  2. CiljaW

CiljaW

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    CiljaW
    I believe new players currently get a set of stone tools and some food upon joining.
    Before, new players would spawn at the portal island. (close to /mall blue) In this area you could buy cheap armor, tools and food, and there where rules and information. I personally spent a while in that area when I joined the server, and found it very useful. I don't know whether new players spawn there now or not, but I know the warp is currently disabled. (Doing /portal now, sends the player to hub)

Players who have the merchant rank, are able to bid on, and if they win, get a market stall whenever there is a shop auctions. But these auctions doesn't happen very often.
    You can find the player shops at /mall green, red, blue and purple. Use the market page to figure out where you can buy the items you are looking for.

3. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    This was suggested before and rejected. On a survival server you are supposed to survive, not get things handed to you. Going from nothing to a fortune is what makes the game fun.

If towns had shops it would make matters more difficult for buyers. As of now if you want to buy from a shop you just have to visit one of the four malls to find what you need. If towns had shops as well you would have to visit dozens of malls to find what you want/need at the lowest price. That would simply be impractical.

asdfjkll likes this.
  4. donnot

donnot

yeah this is survival is about getting items and things by yourself and not rely on kits

asdfjkll likes this.
  5. LinkOnZelda

LinkOnZelda

Yeah, your right but if you start off wit something you might not die every time in the mine world/Wilderness.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
  6. porterdog02

porterdog02

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    PorterYT
    I started with stone tools and now I own a shop and have 11,000 dollars built back up you really don't need a kit all you need is a sword and you will survive

7. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi all,

As this is a survival server, people are expected to know at least a little bit on how to survive. As for towns to earn money faster, it's honestly not hard if effort is put in and common sense is applied.

The optimum path for new players to get started usually consists of the following in order.

1) Register in game and join a town (Possibly get a free kit from them as well).
    2) Vote through the Website for instant 200 Dei.
    3) Go to the Mall and buy stuff you want. Diamond Tools are usually quite cheap. Click here for the Mall Price Guide.

There's also a few guides for people who are struggling to make money.

ImDeity Guide on How to Make Money
    Gawkan's 'A How To Make Money' Guide
    BitofAle's Complete Guide to Shops

Many thanks,
    Seph

tOPIV, artsgal, Gawkan and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.