1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Pvp inactivity extended

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Gawkan, August 2, 2012.

1. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    I just would like to make a small suggestion that the pvp inactivity kick should be entended, I seen people complain about getting kicked out their own faction for not been in pvp world for like 7 days. I think it should be longer then 7 days because it unfair to be kicked just for not been on the pvp world 7 days. I know people just think they not playing in the pvp world very often so they don't need be in the faction however other problems can occur example it happened to me, I am quite active in both main and pvp however I went on holiday for 2 weeks and came back and went on imdeity looked at spawn, etc and went to pvp world and guess what happened my faction is now gone since I didn't go to pvp world in like a week but I can't help been on holiday (note only me and my friend cathal was in the faction he may of been kicked as well since he not in it)

The time should be entended to like say 30 days like the town rules you can take their stuff after 30 days, this can go for pvp, if inactive for 30 days you get kicked automatically, this should make people feel more happy and there be less complaints. Nobody properly should be away for 30 days on like a holiday or something, it likely if they not in pvp world for 30 days, they don't really want to play it.

It only a small change which will make the imdeity community I believe happy.

What your opinion?

InstinctzHD likes this.
  2. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    Okay I got kicked out of 2 of my factions for being on vacations... I truly think this should be extended to like 20-25 maybe even 30 days.

3. Cathal

Cathal

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    cathal98
    I think it should be either 2weeks+ or 3weeks+

4. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    cheers for support with entending I do hope it at least gets entended to like 3 weeks

5. Kreugerz

Kreugerz

We just started a faction. I hope the pvp world is a bit more active then 3 or 4 people.... But yeah having the faction kick extended to about 3 weeks seems like it would be ample time for someone to come back from vacation. Or atleast send a main to an admin and give them a heads up on your inactivity for a couple of weeks either due to a vacation or RL issues that are preventing you from logging on. Just my 2 cents worth.

6. TheBlackWolf1

TheBlackWolf1

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    TheNorthernWolf1
    The current set time for faction kick inactivity I believe is 10 days. If you have it any longer then factions that are inactive will not be able to get raided. Thus making that 30 day long wait very frustrating. If it is extended you will see alot of QQ about the waiting time and people will ask for it to be lowered. It is just fine where it is right now.

7. Brytton

Brytton

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    bryttonmp5
    It needs to be longer at least 2 weeks or 14 days. Should be the same as the town 30 days. It should be up to the moderators and admins (of the faction) to kick out individuals for low power o_O

8. bugdady

bugdady

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    bugdady
    Dunno, pvp can be fast paced, and need a ton of attention. It's never pretty when a new player comes in, makes a faction, then dissapears for weeks. Haviing a short kick time is a way to keep the server "clean"

9. The_Yogs

The_Yogs

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    The_Yogs
    Guys....There is a big difference between the faction world and the main world. PvP is not something that is going to be regulated. Other than deity banning hackers and the possible introduction of chat mods...the PvP world is a place of hostility... Not a jolly happy land where towns give residents 30 days before kicking inactives.

ngennaro likes this.
  10. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    But it unfair if your on holiday and made like a big faction and got to claim the land, etc all again.

We know there a big difference but it unfair you get automatically kicked out the faction especially annoying if on holiday

11. Polaris1998

Polaris1998

In-Game Name:
    polaris1998
    I agree with gawken o3o

Majora_Unmasked likes this.
  12. TheBlackWolf1

TheBlackWolf1

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    TheNorthernWolf1
    Holiday or not. If you extend the max days before kick from faction due to inactivity then every faction out there that was kicked due to it would still be there. Anyone with a well protected chest room would not be able to get into that place for a month. Obviously you don't know what factions is. It is not unfair because everyone will get kicked from the faction after 10 days of inactivity. So technically you are along with all the other people who are afk for 10 days.

All you need to do it log into minecraft for 10 seconds and log off. Not that hard to do.

13. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    It is hard to do when on holiday and can't play minecraft

14. Polaris1998

Polaris1998

In-Game Name:
    polaris1998
    hmm i guess wolf has a point. I dont like it but when u put it that way then it makes sense to keep it the way it is