1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Panda's One Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by iSquared, June 1, 2012.

1. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    Hey guys!

This thread is inspired by Fanasey, who was inspired by joshbmxstar... Hmm I'm starting to see a trend here :p

Anywho, some of you might know and some of you might not know, but in 3 days (June 04, 2012) I will be on ImDeity: Kingdoms for one year!
    Really, I don't need answers on this, however they're appreciated :p

Here is my little adventure on ImDeity.
    It all started on June 04, 2011. I just bought Minecraft (after 'trying Minecraft for free'[​IMG]) and I went on minecraftforum.net and just browsed through some servers. Unfortunately, every server I joined was boring... Up until I met ImDeity.. The message on the thread was very clear and I liked the features of the server (there weren't so many, but there were quite a few I liked :D).

I just joined and wandered around in some kind of flying spawn. I thought, what now? So I politely asked if I could join a town with someone. One of my very first friends on the server, iiPod, invited me to Hades (screenshots got lost in a computer crash :C). I met people like Fanasey and generalmege there and I had the best time of my life, cutting wood for the town.
    I remember being very frustrated about the fact that I had to call iiPod when I wanted to enter the farm, because the permissions on that plot were off :p

Anyways, back to topic.
    I had built my house and cut some wood, helped on the roads in Hades and thought: "What now?".
    I saw this Mod appearing in chat and I was wondering in what town he was. It was Leviathan_Ziz!
    I wanted to check out his town and I actually fell in love with his town, Gaia. I met even more great people there and I really felt comfy between all those people.

I moved my stuff over to Gaia and bought myself some plots. Again, after helping town and building my house, I wanted a new adventure, so I again went into the chat to ask if there were any other towns. When I said that, a guy immediately said: "Join valhalla!"... So I did xD
    I got myself a nice 2-plot house and all of a sudden, after mining, I didn't had permissions on my plot. I tried to contact an assistant or mayor, but they didn't respond. After that, I left to Gaia again and had to start over again. You might've noticed that I like adventures, so I really didn't mind :p

I stayed in Gaia for a long while and after quite a short time, I got assistantship. At first I found it hard to recruit people, but I liked showing them our Gaia Farms:
    [​IMG]People were always amazed by how the farms were.

After quite a while, Leviathan_Ziz named me Head Assistant and of course, I was pretty happy.
    I built a bank at the main place and started selling vaults to everyone, this had a very good impact on the economy of Gaia :] We also had special guests *wink wink* :D
    [​IMG]

Well, after all this we expanded Gaia pretty far out. We had a military outpost, smugglers cave, a submarine that was patrolling our sea and ofcourse, the HQ of Ex Infernis (The headquarters we never finished ><).

And then... Meh I got a tad bored and I didn't know what to do, so I remade the Gaia spawn.
    Soon after, Leviathan_Ziz invited me to be a mayor of his 'outpost' named Kingdom. I said sure and there we went.
    Kingdom was a small town, with 4 districts. We never reached over 45 residents, sadly. However it was a pretty close town with a good community :)

Then ka-poooof map reset.
    New world, new chances, making a new living. Aka NEW ADVENTURES! YAY! :D
    Gwenhywar, Leviathan_Ziz and I made Scarletdawn pretty quick after the reset and set that up.
    We had a lot of trouble in the beginning, but it partially solved itself.
    I'm not that much in Scarletdawn anymore. I feel sorry for that, but I guess I've been too busy.

Oh btw, in the mean time I got promoted to Moderator on a very... awkward way.
    I was just hanging around with Gwenhywar and Leviathan_Ziz, playing EvilGenius, when 2 admins bashed in and told me to stop playing the game I was and get online!!!! They had some sort of present..
    Well, yeah. That surely has been a positive thing on my life on ImDeity. I love helping people, I love helping people to get on track. I love the chat and what not.

Sadly, lately I've been pretty busy with school and I hope to pick my ImDeity life back up. There is a very small chance I will leave, because I've had more fun on this server than sorrow. However my personal life might affect that, but let's not hope so.

Well, I hope you guys liked this and I look forward to your memories you had with me :]
    (Because I love talking about the ol' ImDeity Times :])

ps. Gwenhywar must remember this:
    [​IMG]
    For the people who don't get it:
    Just before the map reset, Gwenhy and I needed to find something to do. So we decided on making a sheep, cow, chicken and piggy farm... But gathering cows wasn't the easiest job. We took one cow over 600-800 blocks on our magic carpets to get it to its final destination :p
    Ofcourse, stuff went wrong and we killed several cows, however in the end we succeeded xD

Anywho,
    Panda signing off :]

2. vanZeben

vanZeben

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    vanZeben
    OMG My ghast skin <3 I still remember that bank...i dont think i was even a mod at that point... so long ago jebus christ...I have been inspired to make one of these now, and squaredy-cat: we love you

xdysfunkx, edvardsyse, Qazz and 3 others like this.
  3. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz

[​IMG]

I still miss Gaia, it was a cool town, which I never could've made so awesome without you panda :)! I remember the incredibly corny times we had with the smugglers cave, aswell with anything bamboo/sugar related ;).

I remember when you first got promoted, you were a happy stick of bamboo :), and I do remember the awesome times we had in SD and Gaia, I don't care if you don't have much time, still love you bro. I know I can count on you, and you can count on me.

The bank was cool, we profited so much from the vaults, and the fact that some never came on anymore/ people left the server and told us to keep their stuff xD.
    I remember how cool it was.
    [​IMG]

You will always be the only panda for me, and I'm proud that I can still call you a good friend :).

[​IMG]

Go make yourself an anniversary signature! Keep the cool things in mind, and don't let anything get you down.

Levi, your boss, co-worker, but most important, your friend!

4. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    I still have the blueprints :p

5. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Just liking my reply does not statisfy me, tell me you love me to *creepymodeactivate* :p!

I still want a bank in SD, perhaps you and me should rebuild the old Gaia bank?

6. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    After all this bro love here, I do not even know if I should reply... ;) But ye, I am the one with the long texts here, so who should keep me? :p

So, ye, before I come to the the sentimental stuff I want to let the world know of your (building) and our (presenting) masterpiece! SMURFSVILLE! To let everyone know, who does not know the story: Panda, Lev and me were planning Scarletdawn, pretty much everything that is now. We were discussing, fighting and agreeing for weeks when Panda showed me "something I build on my server for fun"... I liked it and we together came up with the awesome idea of trolling Levi. We were both sure, we would not make it but we actually told him that we decided differently about the whole town plan and now wanted to make: Smurfsville! We managed to go on talking when the other was dying from tears. Levi saw the picture first:
    [​IMG]
    Levi was buying it and Panda and me were actually the best actors anyone could ever see! Then he laughed that we would troll but we actually were able to tell him we would do that. We finally got him with the words: "No, we are totally into Smurfsville now. Just imagine everywhere those cute lil shroom houses. If you do not do that with us, we will do that alone!" And Levis voice when he said: "Ok, then..." was priceless. But he said it so sad, that our hearts broke and we cleared it up... :) Though that was one of the most awesome talks we had.

Fortunately, the rest of our friendship was more truthful and honest than that. I am glad that I got you to know Panda and do not want to miss any of our talks in Skype. :) Further more I made it to be your German Gummibärchen supporter for B-day and X-mas and will keep that up. ;) You know I will always be there for you and give all my sisterly love and support to you. :)

Keep heads up, Panda! <3

BigDeer and Leviathan_Ziz like this.
  7. 2mad

2mad

In-Game Name:
    2MAD
    hmm is that the tardis?

8. 10askinsw

10askinsw

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    10askinsw
    Also, glad you've had such a good time on here, there is more to come <3.

[Edit: I corrected, thanks for noticing!]

9. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    Yes, it is a tardis :D

10. Cantwait2bhome

Cantwait2bhome

In-Game Name:
    cantwait2bhome
    Whenever I read these sorts of threads, I always feel like I'm intruding on something private. I also think, "How can I ever fit in with this cool bunch of cats?" And then I cry a little...

angryjukebox and Leviathan_Ziz like this.
  11. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Aah :(.

12. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    No need to, right?
    I'm just getting old.. :p
    And as you might've read: I was a nooby lost in the eternal kingdoms :p

13. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    Grats on one year I also was on for more than a year now!

14. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    Happy one year anniversary Panda, and may the years to come be as eventfull as this one ^.^

15. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    Your kinda like me. :). When I first joined Wraught u loved their huge under the road farms and immediately fell in low with them. And I have a panda skin. ;)

16. scoutdog75

scoutdog75

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    scoutdog75
    Haha in China it's now your 1 year anniversary.

'Grats Panda! :p

17. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    Official day has come :)
    I have been on ImDeity for a year now :D

18. aRuHZoNa

aRuHZoNa

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    aRuHZoNa
    Congratulations man. :)

19. fergfin

fergfin

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    fergfin
    Yayyyy! <3

20. humanhippi123

humanhippi123

In-Game Name:
    humanhippi123
    Good old times in Gaia,I miss it a lot :,(
    The first 2 people that actually talked to me on the server were Levi and Gwenhy,but it's probably because I was annoying as hell :p
    Anyway I sure remember Squared back in Gaia,but I don't remember having a disscusion with him,EVER! Idk why I didn't talk to him,probably because I didn't want to ask stupid newbie questions as I already annoyed Gwen and Levi.After the reset when I joined SD I managed to understand that Panda is a really awesome guy! :)
    Panda,don't leave! ImDeity wouldn't be the same without you.I'm already a sad Hippi because your not online so often as you used to be.I hope you start playing as you used to play.And CONGRATULATIONS to your 1 year anniversary on ImDeity.