1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

New Plugins?

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by k1ll_str33k, May 27, 2015.

1. k1ll_str33k

k1ll_str33k

I kinda know my plugins, and a plugin I really like, and i mean really like is the McMmo plugin! I would love for this plugin to be added thanks <3. And maybe some health indicator plugin would be nice. And if there's a plugin you know and want in this server here's the place to do it! Have a great day! :)

2. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi K1ll_str33k,

This has been suggested before and it won't be re-enabled, at least not in the foreseeable future. If you had done a quick search of the forums with 'mcmmo', you would have found the following recent threads.

McMMO/Enchants
    Bring Back McMMO

We used to have McMMO, and found due to technical issues with its interaction with other plugins that it was causing unnecessary lag.
    As for a health indicator plugin, I'm not sure why the current default 'heart bar' isn't enough? Could you perhaps clarify please?

Many thanks,
    Seph

asdfjkll2 and Qazz like this.
  3. k1ll_str33k

k1ll_str33k

Okay, well thanks for letting me know that it once lagged the server. i wasn't here for when it WAS enabled, but i do understand why you can't re-enable. Thank you for letting me know though.

4. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    Something like unit damage bar used for mobs and other players? That could be possible to obtain with client-side mod.

legoazurp likes this.
  5. gonemadd

gonemadd

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    gonemadd
    Doesn't sound like a completely bad idea
    I know it will make my life a lot easier knowing how much life that zombie that's chasing me has!

asdfjkll likes this.