1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

name change

Discussion in 'Help / Support / Guides' started by GeussWhoIsBack, February 19, 2015.

1. GeussWhoIsBack

GeussWhoIsBack

yeah so i changed my name. from russianhawk to well this one. so i am wondering if i could keep my class
    i was cratsman so can someone get me my class

2. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    From what I have seen on the name change topic if you change it you lose all the perks you had on your old mp name including balance, donator status, and class. You might have to talk to deity about this to try and get it resolved.

3. GeussWhoIsBack

GeussWhoIsBack

balance wasnt a problem i still could acces my old portal acount and give it to my new account name caracter

4. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    What ngennaro said was correct. You'll have to work back up to your previous class/rank. There has been fair warning on the subject of name changes, and players were made aware of the consequences that could currently happen if they decided to change their names and not wait until a verdict was made on if name changes would be supported or not.

Trekar_Sil likes this.