1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

My One Line Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by BoneCrusher99233, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoneCrusher99233

BoneCrusher99233

I think we should spawn squids so we can get inc sacks instead of using so many dyes to make them

We should have a warp that sells animals( monster eggs).It should be separate from the normal markets.

I think we should have jobs to make some money everyday. ex: Farmer, Butcher, Fisherman, Builder, Blacksmith, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: June 1, 2015
  2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    This has been explained, so if you use the 'Search' bar like you're supposed to you could already have your answer.

But just to save you a few seconds of time, they are disabled because we don't need them taking up the limited number of mob slots that we already have on the server.

The monster eggs that are available for use can be made with the custom recipes that are outlined in the guide.

I also merged your threads into a single one. Make sure the next suggestion you make actually follows the guidelines. Especially number 7 - Suggestions/Ideas: Sub-forum Rules & Guidelines

Qazz, Major_Destoryer and asdfjkll like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.