1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Moderators, Apply Here! (Archived!)

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by prwraith, April 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknown303

unknown303

In-Game Name:
    unknown303
    Your age: 16

What languages do you fluently speak: English

What department would you be interested or have skills in (please provide proof): Building (I have a plot at creative which is good). I also have really good ideas and have a brilliant imagination.

Have you been on a minecraft server before(not required): yes I have been on two small servers and I have been a mod on one of them.

Why do you think you should be a moderator: I have a great imagination for great builds. Im always making new friends and I am good with people. Also I am neat,tidy, organised and very patient. My creativity and kindness towards people is fantastic. Also I have read the rules about 10 times and will always obey by them. I know the channels and have never been sent to jail or been banned before.

2. MonsTheSexy

MonsTheSexy

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    MonsTheSexy
    1. Your age:

2. What languages do you fluently speak:
    English

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?
    I have an intrest in doing many tasks to help out the server such as -
    • Programming - I have been a long term owner/co owner of a server named craftvizio which was taken down last summer and I managed most of the plugins with my friend so i have a wide amount of command understanding and programming understanding. I would love to have more features in imdeity to make everyone's experience more fun than any other place. I inspire to also learn more.
    • Event - I am very sociable and have a great time with others. I also enjoy hosting events where a community participates and has lots of fun.
    • Construction - I prefer to make massive sized buildings such as my mansion in altinum or many other buildings ive been building in altinum. I prefer to make only buildings that serve a specific function or purpose.
    4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?
    I have been a long term Admin and head Admin of a server called bangl.de, and as i meantioned before i was co-owner and owner of the server craftvizio which is no longer active. (can show proof if needed).

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?
    I bleieve it would be fun to help improve the server, as well as keep the server stress free. I want all members of imdeity to know how to enjoy themselves on this server, and to do that they will need help from other players who are experienced like me to show them around and tell them needed information

3. 3P1CFA1LZ

3P1CFA1LZ

In-Game Name:
    3P1CFA1LZ
    1. Age: 33

2. Department: Documentation ~ Having little experience in this field, I worked for a local magazine that promoted manga and anime items in Eastern China. I overlooked the layout and format of each article as an assistant Art Editor. This involved being adept in Photoshop, formatting and arrangement. It would be great the be able to be able to customize the forums or lend a helping hand.
    In addition, I can also help with Graphics work. Above all other things apart from the Department I formerly mentioned, I have studied for the most sustained amount of time. I can draw pretty well and as I said before, can use Photoshop with ease.

3. Why should you be a Moderator?
    I have been a member of the ImDeity community since the reset. In this time, I don't believe to have been banned/jailed or anything of the sort. My shortcoming, however, is that I avoided being social apart from in Town Chat. Unlike many others who have posted here, most do not know me. At 33 years of age, I have a good sense of right and wrong, knows what the server bans for and (in some cases) merits. Behavior wise, I have experienced any form of online discipline and don't intend to experience it any time soon. I had been an assistant in my town for a long while, planned town events such as spleef and building-competitions (see arkon204), after a short period of inactivity (due to work), I was demoted however.

My main reason behind wanting to be a mod is that I spend many of the hours of my many days in front of a computer screen. It would be nice to know that I could help and do the activity (if it can so be called) above while contributing simultaneously on Kingdoms.

I am on Teamspeak regularly; Sadly, I avoid using my microphone when it is not needed however. In situations that calls for it, I can access it with ease.
    In addition, I have never signed up for another server myself; so may not be aware of some programming or Bukkit technology that they use but I can easily learn. I am also active nowadays. I don't expect to be on the ImDeity's Active List as in the list of those who play most, I will be online regularly for UK standard time (London) from varied times; perhaps 4pm - 10pm at times.

You may ask those in Wraught whom I have talked to so you may ensure that I am not a child playing an adult's game and despite my username (3P1CFA1LZ) that may come across as immature, in my opinion I am not. I, like all staff members, am strongly against derogatory terms for homosexual humans (seeing as I am of this type). I have all the acceptance for any creed, gender or race and for those who do not, I have no tolerance.

Experience as Staff on another server: N/A - Never logged into another server.

Languages Spoken: English

Thank you for reading my submission,
    3P1CFA1LZ

4. hello monkey

hello monkey

In-Game Name:
    Kool_Dude_10
    1. Your age:13

2. What languages do you fluently speak:japanese and english

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? helping the server out in any way thats possible and want to join the building team because im a great builder and that

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? yes i have been a mod on 2 servers and love them both and want to join the mods on imdeity

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?because im a friendly person and i have had a rough trout through this server with a ban and jail and would like to join the mods on imdeity

5. Phierce

Phierce

In-Game Name:
    Phierce
    Code:
    1. your age? I am 11
    2.What languages do you fluently speak? In august i will be takeing chinese and i have been speaking english all my life.
    3.What department would you be interested or have skills in? I would say helping pple and helping builds. (prof) I have been on many servers and have never been baned our never have not had a friend on that sever because im a pple person and i love to build i practice practice practice my building skills and a look at other builds so that i learn.
    4.Have you been staff on a Mincraft server before? No in fact i havent but in the server i always feel like staff because im always teying to help pple anyway :).

5.Why do you think you should be a moderator? Ifeeel i should be a moderator because like i said in exersise 3 im a pples person i love to build new things but most of all you know that i will be deicated to this server and even if i dont get the jod ill still be deicated cause ive never found souch a orgainised careing server.

sincerly:phierce P.s thank you for taking the time to read my thread

6. PipCyclone

PipCyclone

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    PipCyclone
    Your age: 12

What languages do you speak fluently?: English, mandarin

What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?: Event and documentation

Event: When I used to be the mayor of my old town, SunshineIsles, I organized events like Spleef, and mining adventure weekly. I also had organized specific jobs for my few members that were quite easy to understand. You could ask people such as Puppywoman13 and skippyjr11 (first few members of my town) about my events. I can also plan ahead effectively. I can help with creations of new events.

Documentation: I am very good with creative writing and organizing things. When I was younger and liked to play Runescape, I had my own blog in which I put small, but helpful guides on leveling and other things too. http://fireburst876.blogspot.com/ I also have my own Youtube channel (TheTwilightFenrir) which can be used to record new server developments if needed) I can also update the website info if needed. I can update the site and wiki if Deity needs me to.

Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?: Yes I am an Admin on my own private Craft-Bukkit server. I am mostly devoted to this server as it is a server with new people joining by the day and I help them out with different questions.

Why do you think you should be a Moderator?:
    As a member of the server who has been here for almost a year, I would like to help out the new members with questions that were like the ones I asked a long while back. I have a good amount of experience with Craft-Bukkit software which I use for my mini-server and use TS when needed. I have been an Assistant and Mayor of a couple of towns for a long time and have experience with coping with new guys. I treat all kinds of people equally no matter who they are. I am a more talkative person which means I'll be frequently on chat helping out others and having fun. I am on almost every day and can watch over the chat (help out in /h and take care of the bans ) all the time. I usually hand out my diamond tool kit from Sponsor to new guys to start off with. I have also grown to be more of a mature person than back when I when I first joined and the few months around that time. You can rely on me to stop people talking bad on TS and in-game. I do not have a short temper and I always try to resolve arguments with peace offerings such as: "Let's just stop and be friends again" etc. I am also able to tell the difference between fake help calls and real ones. Many people can also tell you that I'm not a pain to deal with.

ALSO: On certain days (not often), I would be busy participating in special events such as Kung Fu tournaments (in which I have won 4 gold medals in a worldwide one) and piano recitals. Even and documentation are my two BEST abilities. I can do the others if required. My fellow town members could also prove that I am mature and helpful to people (Pandora). I've been on since Dec. 16 but have learned a ton. I have also grown out of my immature habits of breaking rules. Thank you for reading this. -Pip

7. L0rd23

L0rd23

In-Game Name:
    L0rd23
    1. Your age:15

2. What languages do you fluently speak:english

3. What department would be interested or have skills in? well if there is a plan i can build stuff really well and i'm pretty good at hosting stuff.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before? yes [Edit: We do not want to have advertisement here]

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? well because i would *is gunna do a meme thing* Ban ALL The Griefers!!!! lol i know everyone says that but on the classic server i got accused for it a lot and i never did it so i have problems with griefers. the one server i ever actually managed to get up (took it down coz i was pissed) nobody ever built something good. people just block spammed the whole place so i took it down which really isn't fair. people worked hard on their builds and people shouldn't have to deal with there stuffed being griefed. also ever since i got the rank [Lord] i have been really helpful and have answered as many questions in /h as i could :)
    so please consider this application :D thank you for your time. :)
    ~L0rd23. Swag.

ion728 likes this.
  8. Rylo98

Rylo98

In-Game Name:
    Rylo98
    Questions
    1. Your age:
    14 on the 22nd of July. (Born July 22nd , 1998)

2. What languages do you fluently speak:
    I speak English as a first language and I speak Spanish fairly well.

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?
    I would like to be in event as I have planned some events for a previous server ranging from a megaspleef arena where we held megaspleef once a week to an obstacle course also held once a week to a hunger games event as well. I also have ideas for events we could add, such as listed above an obstacle course, or possibly a sort of parkour event all held at certain intervals.

I have staffed on a server owned by my friend as an administrator and I did fairly well in the position until he stopped paying for the server.

I believe that I would be a good choice for Moderator as I know all of the rules and will discipline them fairly, and I will never take any sort of action without first gathering proof whether it is from logblock, a screenshot, or even my own eyes. I will correct people and depending on the severity of the rule breaking give them another chance but keep my eyes on them. I will not abuse my power in any way given any circumstances. I will only do things within reason, and I will be the most helpful and respectful that I can possibly be.

Requirements
    A microphone and ability to use it in teamspeak regularly – I do have a microphone, and I have teamspeak and I will often be able to listen yet there will be times when I cannot talk and only listen and type, sorry if this is a problem.

History on the server of atleast one month – I have been on this server about 4 months now, that is over one month.

Maturity – I am fairly mature for my age and have been put into leadership positions many times, I am also currently working on my eagle scout project for boy scouts, which takes quite a bit of maturity and leadership.

Other information
    Ign: Rylo98

Time zone: US Central Standard Time, GMT +6:00

Average times that I can be on: I can usually be on from about noon or earlier to about six to nine PM my time, usually later but sometimes I have to go earlier than others.

Town and rank in town: Assistant in Galaxy

Name: My name is Ryland but I’m fine with Rylo or Ry

What commitment do you have to the server: I have a very strong commitment to this server and its well-being and would give up my modship (if gotten) to better the server if necessary.

samh1888 likes this.
  9. flipninja

flipninja

In-Game Name:
    flipninja
    1. Username on the Beta Server: Flip_Ninja.
    2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: I've been on the server for about nine days now.
    3. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: It's currently summer right now so I could be online for as long as I want for the time being.
    4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator: I think I should become a Moderator because i've talked to most Mods on the server and you guys/girls seem pretty easy going and thats what i'm all about. Besides being chill I can be serious about the rules when the rules are needed to be enforced.
    5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I can be on the server all day so I could very easily construct any big projects the team might have in mind like making buildings for example.
    6. Your age: Sixteen turning 17 this year.
    7. What languages do you speak -- 2 years of high school Spanish not relevant : English only, but I have a spanish back round so I could understand some spanish.
    8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? No, I have not sadly but I know the job is taken seriously so I would not be a bad choice in my opinion.
    9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? Yes, but nothing to complicated but I could learn that it's not that hard.
    10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave it if selected? Im in the town Vegas but if I get chosen to become a Moderator and it's needed that I leave that town I will surely do so.

10. ___Genesis___

___Genesis___

In-Game Name:
    ___Genesis___
    1. Your age and username on server: I just turned 16 years old. My in game username is ___Genesis___ ( that is 3 underscores on each side of Genesis)
    2. Your time zone: I am from Canada and my time zone is EST

3. What languages do you fluently speak: I fluently speak english and french.

4. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I am both very interested in and have the skills in helping newcomers with questions and such. I love to help people out through the /h channel. As well I am interested in helping out with certain building projects that help the server.

5. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? I have been a staff on my friends server. It had 5 people and me and him were co-owners and owners respectively.

6. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I believe I can grealty aid in the help channel as I love to answer questions to my greatest ability. Also I believe I can be a very fair and balanced Moderator in the sense that I will only go by what is truthful and honest for things like breaking the rules and regulations.
    7. How long have you been playing on ImDeity Kingdoms? I have been on ImDeity Kingdoms for a bit over 5 months ( May 13 2012- Present ).7. How do you view rules and regulations of the server? Without rules there would be total chaos on the server and it would lose many regular players. I believe that all rules MUST be obeyed. Even if they are small rules like talking in the wrong chats, all of these little rules add up to make the server run alot more smoothly and effortlessly. I would be willing to obey and make players know all the rules and obey them as well.

Important Information I play on the ImDeity server almost everyday. I do have Teamspeak and can access it regularly. I am new to the server stat wise (been on it for almost 3 months), but I feel as if I have been playing for years. This position I want is a very passionate thing for me as I love helping others to grow a good relationship with the server and it's members.

queenofheart3 likes this.
  11. Codyes88

Codyes88

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    codyes88
    1. Your age: 13

2. What languages do you fluently speak:English, i speak a tad bit of spanish and french, not much.

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Construction, i built Wolvstin's spawn and other than that not much proof unless you somehow log into my singleplayer worlds :p

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, head admin of my own little server that about, 10 people play

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? Ooh, this is a toughy. Well, i think i should be a moderator because i am online allot, and i see rule breakers that need punishments. I also want to keep ImDeity kingdoms a family friendly server so people may enjoy their time on the server and not fret over swear words, profanity, etc in front of their young ones

PEEscal likes this.
  12. jamesspikes

jamesspikes

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    jamesspikes
    1. Your age: 13

2. What languages do you fluently speak: english, spanish, and some french including Latin but that really won`t help

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? events i was head of events on a small server made just for my school BGA. I brought the community together through different types of games. Such as spleef, pvp, and capture the flag. Not only this position but i believe i am well qualified for the building department. I have built a beautiful scenery for my town Burlot. Sadly this fountain had to be torn down to a mistake i made when building the structure. I have also built many things in the game and Have even fixed up old shacks and houses turning them into beautiful homes.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes on my own private server, my schools server, and a friend of mines server

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I am very good with people and i dedicate alot of time to this server so i will not be inactive. I`m a hard worker and am very easy going for the most part. And i enjoy helping people here and in game also irl

13. timmehboi

timmehboi

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    timmehboi
    1. Your age: 22, joined on September 18, 2011.

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English only.

(a) Graphics - Even though I only have GIMP, as I can't honestly bother with Photoshop, I consider myself to be on a decent level. I can make things like banners, logos, and because of my almost perfectionist attitude sometimes*, can do things pixel by pixel if I think it looks off a bit.**

(b) Documentation - This is my forte! Even if I'm not chosen for the other departments, which is entirely plausible, my grammar is one thing that I have complete and utter trust in. I don't consider myself to be a "Grammar Nazi", but I do like people to understand what is being said to an almost obsessive degree. I would take it as one of my challenges to completely revamp the ImDeity Wiki with current information.

(c) Building - This department is last on my list, mainly due to our already large, and rather impressive, building crew. While I consider myself to be a fairly good builder, I will admit that it is not something I put a lot of trust in for this application. Honestly, my imagination runs rampant when it comes to things like building structures and/or landscapes.

4. Available times: I can be on roughly around 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, as I have work. Sunday and Mondays are my days off so I can be on almost all day. My timezone is U.S. Central.***

5. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? I've only been staff on 2 Minecraft servers before I found ImDeity. Both servers were run by actual friends of mine, and had upwards of 20 players on at times, but were shut down due to personal reasons.

6. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? Aside from the reasons listed above, I know the rules of ImDeity, and don't get easily swayed by emotions. I know my limits as a person, and if need be, will call upon other members of staff to aid me if I get into a situation in which they have more experience in; respect your elders. I use common sense, which may seem like a bad thing to say, but you'd be surprised sometimes, when dealing with any kind of problem. As stated above, I do have the habit sometimes of being a perfectionist and letting my imagination go crazy, but it allows me to examine multiple viewpoints from a single scenario.

Extras: I would just like to point out to anyone that may be reading this that I do not consider myself in any way, shape, or form to be superior to any other member of the community. I consider us all to be innocent until proven guilty by a decent amount of proof. We're all just a bunch of fish in a tank, but the staff are slightly bigger fish. ;)

I thank you for taking the time to read my application, and look forward to hearing from you, whatever the answer may be. Thank you once more, and have a good day.

-timmehboi

*Happens mostly when I get into a project that I'm very interested in or have put in a considerable amount of time.

**Statement goes with the above. Doesn't happen a whole lot, but will drive me crazy until I find the reason why or I mess with it. -.-'

***I slightly edited the application. Apologies if this wasn't acceptable.

KiddieWish, Qazz, theeflaw and 9 others like this.
  14. xTylan

xTylan

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    xTylan
    Your age:
    15​
    What languages do you fluently speak:
    English​
    What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?
    I feel I have the necessary skills in these three departments listed. I have had quite a decent amount of experience in each.​
    Construction I feel I have some pretty good skills in designing and constructing. Since the reset I have been building many structures in my town of Paradox. I would be glad to give a tour any time if necessary. I am currently learning to use a bit more detail with various little things, since I have been inspired by many creative buildings. I would love assisting in the construction of server buildings and designs, as building is my favorite minecraft “activity”. I am very observant with buildings. I always critique them; no matter how good they are, since everything can be better. My pet peeve is having everything blend together well.​
    Documentation – I would love to help in the form of writing in all the examples that were given. I know pretty well how to use grammar correctly, and double check everything for mistakes. I problem solve while writing, so I can try and make it the best it can be. I am good at making descriptions, whether it’s for a game, or simply describing how to use something. I have a few examples of essays that I have written in the last few years if needed. One of my best won’t be available until school starts once again, however, as it is saved on a school file. Anything else will be available upon request.​
    Events – This is probably the department I am least interested in, but I thought I’d give it a shot. I know this area is pretty well covered, but I feel I could offer many ideas and suggestions to help the events run more smoothly. I would love to help assisting in running the events, even if it’s only announcing.​
    Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?
    No. A month or two back I was going to be, but the server never pulled through before it had the chance to be open to the public.​
    Why do you think you should be a Moderator?
    When I think of this question, quite a few reasons flow through my head on why I feel I would fit the moderator position. Ironically enough, most of them revolve in some way around the towns I have been in and ran; here are some examples.​
    I would like to start off with the fact that I have been very active lately. I joined late October of last year, but really didn’t become active till after the reset last December. I have logged over 1,600 hours on this server since then. This server is the only one I play, and has been for many months, so I am very dedicated.​
    Second, I feel I have evolved in my leadership ability in the last few months. I have successfully ran a semi-exclusive town since the reset. This position also requires a great deal of maturity, which I have come to learn when speaking to people. Many people say I am usually very mature for my young age. I am one of those people who can be strict, yet fun, to keep things in order. I am also very friendly to people and try to help the best I can if they need help.​
    Over the past year I have learned a lot about this server. Whether it’s the knowledge of the town commands, server commands, material prices, or even how to deal with different types of people; I know most everything. When I joined my first town way back before the reset, I was clueless. But after another few weeks I began to know how the server ran, and have been getting better ever since.​
    Lately I have been having a lot of free time where I end up just running around spawn, or helping townies with projects. With this extra time I feel I would be a great addition, as I could use it to answer to tickets, moderate chat, and overall help in the hope to better help the server in making it the best it can be.​
    I feel there is quite a few people who would agree to the reasons stated, and would gladly name some upon request.​
    I would also like to add that I feel there should be more moderators to be on at different times. Usually it’s only very late at night, but there is often not a moderator on. As said above, I have been very active in the last few months, and am usually on in those time zones when most people aren’t, as well as when they are. In this example I am not bashing any moderators on not being active enough, only stating that there should be more help.​
    In accordance to the requirements:
    I use teamspeak daily. There was a month or two where I didn’t get on much, but that has passed, and am once again using it often.​
    I have been playing the server for about 9 months. In this time I have learned much about what is right, and what is wrong.​
    As stated above, I feel I have great maturity for my age. Running a town, I feel my maturity level rose with the higher position.​
    If there are any more unanswered questions you would like to know, feel free to contact me in game, or on teamspeak. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.​
    -xTylan​

Qazz, bobby, Rylo98 and 4 others like this.
  15. TheCrazyJoel

TheCrazyJoel

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    FromTheNewWorld
    I submitted an application maybe a few months ago and I feel like it was not good enough and more people know me on the server now.
    1. Username: EvillegoJoel

2. Languages I can speak: English however I am learning spanish although I am not aware of people on teamspeak who speak Spanish (So I have a teamspeak and I am when I am on in game)

3. Hours I have played on this server: I believe my /r is 20 days which I am shocked to see but I do love this server

4. Hours of the day I am usually on: Well Monday-Friday early morning EST about 720-800 am. 1-3 mods are on at this time usually 1 I feel like I could help during this time. At night 400-1100 pm. Saturday-Sunday: As long as possible EST

5. Why do you think you should be a moderator: I have played on this server for a long time and plan on staying. I am a dedicated player, this is the only server I have played on for the past couple of months. I have been jailed once for the dumbest reason and I am not that person anymore. Since becoming a town assistant I have become more serious but will still act a bit derpy. It would be a challenge to help everyone with problems but I would accept this challenge and take them on knowing from watching sometimes only one mod is on and some many people need his/her help. I know that being an assistant of a large town different residents need me but not often so I could be patient with other server members. I fully understand that being a donor at this point in time will grant me moderator.

6. What can you add to our team: Well I can help run events although I am sure this department does not need help. I can work in documentation. I see myself as a decent writer and want to improve my skills and help the server on the website as well as in the game. I would say construction also but I will find out when I submit my great construction soon.

7. My age: I am 14 years old (9th grade)

8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before? Yes I could issue /warn which a lot of people could do so more than often somebody of higher authority would scold me or whatever. I felt unimportant and uninterested in that server and left but doubt I was de-ranked.

9. In terms of bukkit I once setup a bukkit server and did not know how to find the ip to give to my friends. So I am no good at bukkit sadly.

10. Are you in a town in game currently? I am in BuenVista. I am an assistant and I am also working on a few town projects and in charge of the subway however if I had the honor to be a server moderator but had to leave the town (not that I've seen that happen) I would be willing to leave.
    Please ignore my previous moderator application this is my new one a lot has changed since that last application except maybe a few answers.

16. ilikturtles

ilikturtles

• Vip
    Age- 15 but very mature

IGN- Ilikturtles

Attitude- Fun-loving mature boy who's looking to play on his favorite and only server

Total time on imdeity server- 13 days (if not 14)

Why do i want to be moderator- If i am moderator, i promise to respect all server staff, jail/ban anyone how is disrupting the server in one way or another, and help in building staff (if approved)

Usual time online- Summer- Different times everyday, no usual time, Fall-spring: Mornings 7:05-8:00 et
    Fall-spring: Night anytime from 5-12 et

Thank you and hope you take this into consideration;) ,

Ilikturtles

17. Rmarmorstein

Rmarmorstein

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Rmarmorstein
    1. Your age: 14, but mature for my age, I'm a Volunteer EMT, and a member in the Sea Cadets

2. What languages do you fluently speak: I can Fluently Speak English, but i know a little bit of Spanish too.

I Think that i have Skills in All of the Departments, and i am a good person to help out with all of them,
    I am good for the Graphic Department, because i have skills in Design on computers and Design of Websites and Banners
    Ads, etc.
    I would be good for the Documentation Department because i do writings for Fire Department Newsletters and
    Mailings for Donations and More like that, I have great Skills in Collaboration and writings for Progress and ideas. I
    Started collaboration website for the programming group that me and my friend started. This has project
    Tracking and Lists of ideas.
    I would be good for the events department because i have great ideas for prizes and i have great event management skills
    From both being a member in the local Fire Department, and being a member of the Sea Cadets, i have great skills in managing events
    and dealing with people.
    I think i would be good for the programming department, because i have experience programming, and as i stated above
    My friend and i made a group and we wrote some programs and ran the group, i have experience in
    problem solving my applications and problems in general, and i would also fit this department
    because i have a server and i have done a lot of work with the plugins.
    I think that i am a good for the building department because i have built items on my server including
    a spawn, a large pool, with lamps to turn on at night to illuminate the pool, and lots more
    I am staff on my server and a couple of smaller ones.
    I think that i should be a moderator, because i have good skills in all of your departments,
    I like to do a lot of the work that other people don't like to do, as well as the grunt-work for
    the server. I have a lot of skills and would be a good general hand to have around to help out.
    I have great problem-solving and Management skills and can manage people and resources efficently
    and I can solve problems quickly too.
    In Closing, I think that i would be a great help to the server, the other staff members, and the people on the server.

Some Additional information:
    -My IGN is Rmarmorstein

My normal online time is Nights, after 9 PM eastern, and in the morning between 4-6 am eastern
    I do have teamspeak, skype and a Microphone, and i can be on teamspeak when i am on.

lilgrubs and Aefroyms like this.
  18. bigamar3

bigamar3

• Vip
    1. Username on the Beta Server:
    bigamar3
    2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date:
    23 Febuary
    3. Hours of the Day you're usually online:
    5-10 PM
    4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?
    I Own my own server and i really hate rule breakers and think i would be a good addition to ImDeity: Kingdoms to keep people in line.
    5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation):
    I am very good at programming plugins i have made some myself and i can also build very well in-game
    6. Your age:
    7. What languages do you speak:
    English, Spanish, French, Some German.
    8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?
    Yes9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)?
    Yes
    10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave it if selected?
    I am currently in United Nations i have many friends in the town and a large house but if i was selected to be Moderator i would be happy to leave the town to better do my job

19. DragonSpirit117

DragonSpirit117

In-Game Name:
    DragonSpirit117
    1. Username on the Beta Server: DragonSpirit117
    2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: sometime early December in 2011
    3. Hours of the Day you're usually online: 7 PM-whenever.
    4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator: I have a strong sense of moral, i don't like people that spoil the game for others. I like this server and want to contribute in making it an ever better one. also i am often on at times when no other mods are on. this is when all Minecraft crimes become heavy to the point of LAGGING the game. if at least 1 mod was on, half the spambots and griefers would be off in one night.
    5. What can you add to our team: "creative talent" id be great for public builds and other thing for show :) i'm a fast learner and i have a "logical" brain. I see solutions faster than normal.
    6. Your age: 14
    7. What languages do you speak : English, Arabic, snippets of Japanese, and i'm learning Spanish
    8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?
    9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)?
    10. Are you in a town in game currently? yes currently in Venice. most likely a negativo on the move.​
    **i will say this about my bans. the first 14 day one was because a guy was spamming "everyone play games" and i told him, in no uncertain terms, that not enough pple were online, and that no one wanted to play. if im not direct, then im just cold. the other one was because i thought reach was abandonded due to the mayor being banned, and thus i took some materials from it this in no way is an apology for it, since i already know it wouldnt be fully accepted. but at least im honest..... more so than others. in all logic, i have probably just decreased my chance of ever being a mod again, haven't I? So be it.​

20. Lord__Xemnas

Lord__Xemnas

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Lord__Xemnas
    1. Your age: Sixteen years old

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I would be interested in the departments of Documentation and Events. Here are some reasons of why I'd be good in either of those departments.
    Documentation: I personally love reading and writing so to do that for the server would be amazing. I always stress the use of proper grammar and spelling when writing some sort of story, essay, or post that I do to make sure it is recieved well. I feel that even if the message is good, it won't be well recieved or taken unless written correctly. If I were to be a Moderator with this specific task I would make everyone on the server proud with what is written. When writing, I try to make it where no questions need to be asked in order to clarify what was said in the post and for it to be easily grasped by anyone, anywhere they are.
    Events: In my opinion, events are one of the most fun community activities on the ImDeity server. It almost has to be in order to keep players coming back for more. I have personally played in every type of event ImDeity has put out within my time here and can honestly say that I've never been disappointed with a single one. ImDeity has never been short of a 10 with it's events. From the weekly PvP and Spleef, to the MobEvent, DeitySpleef, and DeityGames mini-game we have never missed the mark on making them fun for a large server like ourself. I know I can bring new ideas and ways to make our current games better, and for new ones to break through and become smash hits with the players. It would also be quite fun to help Shoe, Vershye, and Dys with the commentating and set up for the weekly Spleef/PvP.
    I'd also like to state that I'm a very good builder, but more helpful when given the task for what to build and not just coming up with some random creative build idea. So good builder, but better with directions.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? No I have not been staff of any other Minecraft server.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I believe I should be a Moderator because being a leader is one of my best qualities. In real life I am the head or one of the top people in charge of projects and groups. With that, I am always fair to the people around, above, and below me and treat them with the same respect I'd want from everyone else. I'm partial and leaniant towards new people but not a pushover. If someone needs to be corrected, they'll get it and 90% of the time it sticks with them not to do it again. Along with real life, on the ImDeity server I hold a place of leadership as District Manager of Poseidon in Venice and have gained the respect of many players throughout my time here.
    I know that I can be a better help to the server and its community by holding the Moderator postition and would keep it with the most dignity, integrity, and honor it deserves.
    I hope you consider my application when choosing the next Mods. All that's left is to look forward at might what lie ahead, and continue playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.