1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Mine world is Stupid

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by heinz_gruber, October 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    Sorry about mentioning Creative. I meant PvP. And a reset to the pvp world would be nice. A new update, new biomes, and everyone start off on square one. Would the reset delete the current money on pvp too?

2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    If we did one it would most likely be like the last one. Complete wipe and everyone starts new.

ventureboy likes this.
  3. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    Ok cool. Money can always be got back by voting. Can't wait for that 1.7.2 on Imdeity pvp. It's going to be awesome.

4. SpeedyGonzales9

SpeedyGonzales9

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    SpeedyGonzales9
    I do not know why throughout this whole post, no one suggested that we are selves can play a part. For safety, even newbies can make buddies for mining and keeping safe. Two heads are better than one, not only by brain matter but also by eyes and ears. For whatever reason there is other problems , whether that be light or lag, mods can always be installed. Whenever I mine, of course I come in contact with millions of mobs, but that doesn't mean you can't avoid them. You can hide and run, man's natural born gifts put to use.
    I really don't know why players started bringing up PvP, creative and whatever "stuff" that was much needed to be complained about. Some specific words I was not comforted with are "Mine world is stupid". Mine world does not have a brain, therefore it is not alive. It doesn't think! Now if its just that you don't like it, that's completely opinionated. I like mine world, other people like mine world, people in general will always like mine world. No reason call mine world names that can not correspond with it.
    Now if you just don't like mobs in general, well partner, sounds like we're having some rainy forecast. Even I lack the abilities of combat, but if you would like some tips, I would highly recommend you see to the second sentence I had written.
    *BTW! ~I heard from some pretty cool staff earlier on this forum that mine world will be updated. Well I'll be, some good news we call all idealize about mentally. So I'll be here, sitting in my home, reading further comments if it this even needs to be further discussed.

Tallpines and Majora_Unmasked like this.
  5. ventureboy

ventureboy

In-Game Name:
    ventureboy
    Good. We should start over, as noobs in the pvp are used to wipe the floor, with any thing they have taken by the slayers. It would be a fresh, equal start.

Btw everyone, i went onto the mine world yesterday with SimonFCDallas, and there weren't as much mobs. There were some, but enough to make it a challenge, and not so many that we could hardly breathe. Jus throwing this out there. Although the world still should be reset, including caves, with the mob cap back to normal, so mobs don't become scarce by being spread on the over-world and caves with too little a mob cap.

Last edited by a moderator: October 29, 2013
    SimonFCDallas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.