1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

just a quick question

Discussion in 'Creative General' started by Eerie_Deary, October 4, 2014.

1. Eerie_Deary

Eerie_Deary

In-Game Name:
    Eerie_Deary
    wheni i first put my island up for review i got quiet a few negative reviews and i went about fixing what they viewed as wrong. it doesn't look like i got any comment reviews for the second denial so i have no idea whats wrong with it now considering i believe i addressed the issues. is there any way to tell when the commetns where made or how to go about removing them so i can properly figure out what im doing wrong because this is my first time trying to get a promotion on creative level... and i am trying to understand how im getting it wrong... or what i need to do..

2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    The comments are there. When you check your comments, they are listed in order that they are given. So the top comments are the earlier comments and the last ones are the latest.

3. Eerie_Deary

Eerie_Deary

In-Game Name:
    Eerie_Deary
    then i got denied twice for the same five comments and ratings. ill post photos

4. Eerie_Deary

Eerie_Deary

In-Game Name:
    Eerie_Deary
  5. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    It takes 2 rejections (red comments) to reject a plot. The 4 red comments are the 2 rejection comments for the 2 times it was put up for review. All the comments are always visible.

6. Eerie_Deary

Eerie_Deary

In-Game Name:
    Eerie_Deary
    ....... those were already there... they are all from teh first time i set them up i havent been able to get back on until today... since the second time i put it up. after it was rejected the first time i requested people come over and tell me what they think i should fix... and get a feedback then i handled what the comments said... the second two photos are what my plot looks like.

7. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    No, the first 3 were already there. The last 2 were from the second time you put it up for review.

8. super_soup

super_soup

In-Game Name:
    super_soup
    It seems you just need to add some more stuff. Think of something unique that can set it apart, maybe replicate a feature from your own house irl. Don't give up tho :)