1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Is it really... One Year? :o

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SonnyBassPlayer, May 21, 2013.

1. SonnyBassPlayer

SonnyBassPlayer

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SonnyBassPlayer
    So, the title says it all... today is my first ImDeity birthday!xD I still haven't realized this, I mean... One year? Seriously? It still feels like if it was yesterday when I logged in for the first time...
    But this is getting messy, I'll start with a short story of my stay in this wonderful place.

Desclaimer: it's not short. I thought it would have been...

After playing Minecraft on a cracked client for a month, I bought a legal copy of it in order to join servers. The first list I came across to was Minestatus, and I simply started to try the first servers. After being disappointed by the first four, I got to ImDeity, which was number 5 at the time. I was looking for simple servers, that didn't need online sign ups and things like that, but when I logged in here, I thought that this one was worth a try, and I signed up, applying for the biggest town (which was BV probably).
    I waited a day and after no response, roaming the map with wooden tools and little food, I asked in chat what town with first plot free was recruiting, and I ended up in Cynosure. I was amazed by the spawn building, and I started building my first little house whithout noticing that the town was actually already dead. But after single player and low quality servers, I wasn't even noticing the loneliness of that place.
    After a while I got tired and started roaming the map and exploring various towns, because I couldn't stand that place. At the time I looked like this...
    2012-06-06_21.17.36.png

After some exploration I joined Oakdale, where I met Eltono999 and Shai12345, and I can say that Oakdale was the first place where I really had Mc multiplayer fun. I also became assistant for the first time, and I learned a lot of things there. I also had my first little trouble, of which I don't want to talk, and met the first player I considered truly "bad" (and who eventually got also banned). I also met Monbearz and Yogs there for the first time, and also KILL3RTACO, who was always working on his basement (the part of town we lived in was a wooden platform, built over water... imagine how to make a basement lol)

After some time, I felt the need to leave that town too, because it was no longer feeling the right place for me, and I restarted roaming the map. That was when I first visited Veligrad, and met the great BarryX15. We talked for a while and than I joined his town, where I still live today, after a map reset. But! The story is not over. There I built my first decent house, and I learned a lot about building from Barry. I was still kinda a noob, and we had long talks in which he told me lots of stories about the server, old amazing towns, players who than went away, and so on. I was feeling at home there, it was the place where I wanted to stay.
    I met lolabellaz123 in that period, who made me wear a gumball machine skin, Marbetgirl, and DunkMastaZ.
    This is me in a original Shoe1 Suit, in front of my first Veligrad house :)
    2012-09-26_14.22.04.png

Than the reset came. I was sad at the moment, because I loved my little house and the town, but I had also been living in a dead one before, and I knew that a reset was pretty much needed.

After the reset I wanted to rejoin Veligrad, and since the town started about a week after the new map's arrival, I was wondering in the world with an inv full of mined things that I couldn't sell, neither after a map reset... LOL! Veligrad was than refounded, and I joined it right away.
    In the new town I met awesome guys like Legoap, Wilku90, and the amazing redstoner Chasermistrz.

In december I remember smcallah's presents under Eltono's Christmas tree, and my first little talk with Deity near it.
    Than I came to know Gawkan taking part in his spleef tournaments in Vestige, where I also met NcNavy, Puff0091, and other cool people.
    The rest is pretty much recent story, I came to know better my friends and started going on Ts a pair of times, helped building the Veligrad-Doha road with Legoap and BarryX15, participated in all of Gawkan's spleef events, and many other things that make me love this server every day more.

So this is my simple story, now, I wanna thank some people that took part in it.

ImDeity - Thank you for creating and keeping up this great server and community. Without this, I wouldn't be the same, for sure.

Eltono999 - You have been the first funny and nice guy I met. Thanks for accepting me in Oakdale, and for making me assistant :)

Shai12345 - I remember helping you move from (Sandwich?) to Oakdale, and building your house in the same style as mine, playing with my 7 doggies, and having fun all the time around :)

Lolabellaz123 - Thanks for being my friend Lola, you're amazing and I'm happy I know you :) Thanks for all the funny moments we had together, like calling each other noob and killing each other while raging on Ts :)

Legoap, Wilku90, Chasermistrz, FlashCrystal, and all of my past and present townies - Thanks for being awesome, and for making our town the best place to live in, you're amazing.

Gawkan - Troll of the year, you're a really nice friend and I always had fun with you and your crazy events :)

NcNavy - I met you at Gawkan's spleefs and we spoke some times, you're really a nice person, hope everything goes well IRL :)

Puff0091 - Troll of the century, you're a crazy girl, but you're a nice person, stay strong parrot :p

MuttiMatti - We talked sometimes and you're a cool guy :) Thanks for telling me your story some days ago :)

RyanRugenus - You're crazy, I'll never forget that time we were on Ts with Puff and she didn't want to talk xD

Monbearz - You're really nice, and we met a long time ago, hope to meet you more oftern :)

-koraki- - You're an awesome troll, keep up the great job xD

Polaris1998 - Young man! You're always nice, stay like this :)

RedDragoonSpider - We met a long time ago, and we had fun in Vegas :) It's a pity we lost contact :(

_Genesis_ - Our beard convos are amazing :D

And in the last position, which is the most important on together with the first, BarryX15.
    You taught me so many things, from building, to ImDeity stories, server features, and much more. You made me join your town, and since than, I found my real place. Thanks for being a great player and mayor, and friend :)

So this is all guys and girls, to the next one ;)

By the way, in two years, this is only my second thread! :O

2. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Congrats on your 1 Year Mark Sonny :D

Also like say, this made me really smile :D but how am I the troll of the year? :p

SonnyBassPlayer likes this.
  3. SonnyBassPlayer

SonnyBassPlayer

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SonnyBassPlayer
    Thanks buddy :) Ahah do I really need to tell you?? Like caging people, making water flow in houses and airports, things like that xD

4. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Oh yea, I guess it was pretty stupid asking that :p since yea I do tend to troll alot, mainly when I not in mood to do anything else apart from sit around seeing and chatting to friends :p or I am bored. :p

5. puff0091

puff0091

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    puff0091
    Troll of the century am i? Hmmm evil plans in my head now......And i will talk on ts soon sonny , and ty for puting me in your post...CONGRATS ON ONE YEAR CAPTIEN!

6. Stephfork

Stephfork

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Stephfork
    Congrats Sonny, hope you're around for awhile longer! :)

7. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    Sonny, thank you for being member of this server and thank you for being member of Veligrad. We need more people who are nice and active like you are, able to bring good mood to others. I might be good builder and experienced player but bringing fun is something i am not capable of. Hopefully you will stay here for more years.
    Oh, and good luck finding a job. Although it will limit your playing time :)

SonnyBassPlayer and TiitanX like this.
  8. Bella

Bella

In-Game Name:
    lolabellaz123
    Congrats Sonny! :) We have the best times together and im pretty sure many many more to come! And i found some of our memories! 2012-10-04_16.57.20.png 2013-03-11_17.25.43.png 2013-03-11_17.25.55.png 2013-03-17_14.16.06.png 2013-03-18_18.08.02.png Oh the good times we had :)

9. TiitanX

TiitanX

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    TiitanX
    Congrats Sonny. I remember some of those spleef matches. I just wish that my schedule didn't start to fill up, so I would have been able to make some more. Maybe we could make a Doha/Veligrad spleef event just like Vestige? Bring back some old people for some fun :p.

10. Tallpines

Tallpines

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Tallpines
    Join the club.:)

11. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    I am with Barry on this one.
    Congrats, and on another great year :D

12. SonnyBassPlayer

SonnyBassPlayer

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SonnyBassPlayer
    Thanks to everyone, really. Your support is so important to me and makes me feel I did something good here :)

13. rangerzfire

rangerzfire

In-Game Name:
    rangerzfire
    Happy Imdeity Birthday, 365 is a lot.

14. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    Congrats on 1 year :)

15. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Glad someone else remembers them and hopefully liked them. Also I was currently building a Spleef Event Arena in Doha, for a Doha spleef event to be hosted with me as main host due to me selling vestige and vestige spleef arena getting destroyed and me moving to Doha so I thought make one in Doha for a new spleef event ;) however on the other hand I been less active lately so the construction of the arena is progressing slowly. :confused:

SonnyBassPlayer and TiitanX like this.
  16. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    Good job!

17. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    So many lightweigths tsk tsk ;), here is your complimentary 1 year club bucket of shrimps.

18. ripper34

ripper34

In-Game Name:
    XxNight_shadowxX
    Congrats Sonny. I think we had some pretty intriguing conversations about music and such.

19. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    congrats dude. xD

20. MadameLady

MadameLady

In-Game Name:
    MadameLady
    Congratz again and Thanks for being so nice and helpful on my first day!