1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself and say "Hi!"

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Zouleena, September 19, 2011.

1. rob_church

rob_church

In-Game Name:
    rob_church
    hello im rob_church that is me in my profile pic, a 32 year old long hair fully tat sleeved metalhead, happly married, 2 cats that are my children,mayor and grand architect of the town belial.

been a long time player but for a while i got a brand new video card and went crazy with all the new games out their now im back and have to say the new upgrades to the server are fantastic:)

nice to meet ya:)

.ps if you video card can handle it check out( shogun totalwar 2), its epic one of the games that kept me away for so long

2. 90leon

90leon

In-Game Name:
    90leon
    Hi im 90leon!
    Im glad to help you!
    :D

3. the_short_ninja

the_short_ninja

In-Game Name:
    the_short_ninja
    I'm Tyler or Ninja or really what ever and I am on a lot and willing to help people

4. st33lcanine

st33lcanine

Hi, I'm St33lcanine, I just joined the server and I love it! I love the quests, the people, and I like the things you can do on this server, I remember logging on when it was new and thinking "Lame." But now I regret it! I love this place! :p

5. JawayWu

JawayWu

In-Game Name:
    JawayWu
    Hi, I'm JawayWu, it's not my real name, but as you can see, i hide a lot of information. Im chinese and I'm PROUD OF IT! I'm also a loyal citizen of the town AVALON!

6. LeafyMiner

LeafyMiner

In-Game Name:
    LeafyMiner
    Hello all! I'm Leafy Miner! This is my first p server on minecraft and it seems epic! I'm planning on being a craftsman at somepoint. I do not reside at any town/nation so far but i really want to become part of one! Pm me here or In game! thanks!

7. CuriousKirrie

CuriousKirrie

In-Game Name:
    CuriousKirrie
    Hiii! I'm CuriousKirrie... you can just call me Kirrie though, its alot easier! I'm super helpful to anyone who needs help ^^ i like exploring with people its more fun that way as long as you're not greedy! :eek:

8. Haggis

Haggis

In-Game Name:
    davecr
    I'm davecr or Haggis, I live in Delos city. And yes davecr (pronounced day-ve-kar) is my real name. My parents took a LOT of drugs when I was younger :p

9. eddiebrown

eddiebrown

In-Game Name:
    Eddiebrown
    Hey Everyone...all who are out there actually reading this. Im Eddie. I've been playing mine craft for a while now and I have to admit Im kinda addicted. I love the update...and hope it continues to expand. I started this server under some hesitation, but my buddy joel told me to try it out. With out a doubt this is the best one Ive been to. In game Im a lovely little pirate dwarf with a wicked spirit to have fun and start chaos. Out of Game...well the same. Anyways If I'm on shoot me a tell or punch me.

10. AntonioBarbarian

AntonioBarbarian

In-Game Name:
    AntonioBarbarian
    Hi i am Antonio( I dont like when peaple confoud the "O" with the "A" okay) I like mining, building and designing buildings, i am on ImDeity for 2 weeks now and i loved it.When i mine i like to take some1 with me or go to the Spleef arena, and i loved to live in Megaton! :)

11. superjohn57

superjohn57

In-Game Name:
    superjohn57
    im your nightmare (nightmare) and i like to play videogames.
    -john

12. Dakakan

Dakakan

In-Game Name:
    Dakakan
    Hey im Dakakan and currently a member of vienna. I have been playing minecraft for almost a year now. I look forward to seeing what you all have created.

13. frogball

frogball

In-Game Name:
    Frogball
    Hello I'm Frogball, and my favorite thing to do in minecraft is watching wheat grow!

14. hr0brine

hr0brine

In-Game Name:
    hr0brine
    Hey im hr0brine aka herobrine as people call me lol Hope to see you around on the server

15. crazydude23

crazydude23

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    crazydude23
    Hi, i am crazydude23.

16. stevenkaons

stevenkaons

In-Game Name:
    stevenkaons
    Im stevenkaons

17. strez2

strez2

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    strez2
    lol @ above with all that mysteriousness

ING: Strez2
    IRL: Richard
    Been playing minecraft for just over a year now and been on Imdeity for the better part of seven months and just recently Ive become a VIP donator. My passion is design and you can see that in all the things i build, I'm always trying to create things that both are visually appealing and marry with the Natural beauty of the surrounding environment.
    In my early days I wasn't the model citizen though, many months ago fresh from my previous pvp server I fell into old habits of looting, (there is something about the thrill of the heist, all that adrenalin its gold) which earned me a top position as one of the first members to be added to the trade union blacklist. That hasn't hindered me though as its has just driven me to create something of value to the server.

18. RoXaSChibi

RoXaSChibi

Heeeey :)
    My name is Hugo and I LOVE Minecraft :) I also try to help others so if you need help tell me :D

19. Nismu

Nismu

In-Game Name:
    Nismu
    Hello. I'm known as Nismu. :p

I love redstone, I love computers, and I love minecraft. Basically, add all three of them together and you can get an Idea of what I do in minecraft. Sadly, my own PC is a piece of crap.

20. Narwhal

Narwhal

Hey guys i am Narwhal7474. I like proper grammar and this server! I am very nice and try my very best to help others.