1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself and say "Hi!"

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Zouleena, September 19, 2011.

1. Zhuu

Zhuu

In-Game Name:
    Zhuu
    Hay all! I'm Zhuu in-game, irl my name is Derek. I love Minecraft, and have loved it for a while now. Found this server just recently, and I'm having a blast! Thanks for a great server. xD

2. Amokzwiebel

Amokzwiebel

In-Game Name:
    Amokzwiebel
    hi everyone, my name's amokzwiebel but u guys can call me amokz ^.^

Amokzwiebel may sounds like strange for u. It's german and means like Amok Onion or so... I dunno thats what google translater spitted out =D

Yea so I play on the server for like 3 days now and live in Vienna at bout x: -2553 z: 2103 so if u wanna visit my, I'll welcome u in my small. but, in my opinion, nice house =D

3. AngelitaCSB

AngelitaCSB

In-Game Name:
    AngelitaCSB
    Hello my Name is AngelitaCSB in the server =3 i hope we can be friends =3, i like the server a lot

4. SypherZX

SypherZX

In-Game Name:
    SypherZX
    Hey I'm SypherZX if you see me in game let me know if you need help im almost always available

5. Grog18

Grog18

In-Game Name:
    wolfleader40
    Hello My names Hayden Ign wolfleader40 and I'm very new with multiplayer so please be nice

6. BloodyAna

BloodyAna

In-Game Name:
    BloodyAna
    Hey there! Im Ana. 5 days in this stuff! And... i think im an addict of minecraft... XD

7. Shroomington

Shroomington

Hello, I am Shroomington. New to the server and playing minecraft multi-player in general.

8. kuro_en

kuro_en

In-Game Name:
    kuro_en
    Hello! I am kuro_en (don't bother trying to pronounce it) and I am an assistant of Descend. I like Minecraft, Pokemon (original RBY games), and Omegle. I enjoy going to random places in imDeity and doing random things :3

I love you all!

9. cliff777

cliff777

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    cliff777
    Hi! I'm cliff and I've been playing since april =D. I had been playing minecraft before that and finally found a great server to play on and I never plan to leave. I still play some single player once in a while, and hope to play some industrial craft soon.

10. lifeshark

lifeshark

In-Game Name:
    lifeshark
    Hi name is scott I'm a Texas (USA) resident and I'm a Minecraft addict... But I love it!!!

11. Wizman87

Wizman87

In-Game Name:
    Wizman87
    Hey! I'm new here to the ImDeity community. I've been here a few days so far and was originally introduced to the server by a person that goes by the name of scorpinot. I'm lovin' the server and so is my friend. We've got a lot of plans in store for what we want to make! Lots of projects! Keep a lookout for some of them inside the town of Bucklebury!

12. EdwrdElric

EdwrdElric

In-Game Name:
    EdwrdElric
    Hello all! I've been playing on this server for perhaps two weeks so far, its the first server I've really spent any time on. I've found it to be a great server though and have enjoyed my time so far. I'm a member of Dormia and still learning ways to make dei as well as use the many services of this server.

I'm currently working on a large project northwest(I believe) of Dormia, a castle in the sky which I hope to eventually make a fantastic spectacle. Feel free to take a gander at it though it isn't yet finished.

Anyways thanks for running ImDeity so well ;)

13. tld727

tld727

In-Game Name:
    tld727
    Hi im tld727 im new and hav 3 hours of play time and hope to become very helpful and insightful when i learn the ins and outs of the server

14. I_TEH_NINJA

I_TEH_NINJA

In-Game Name:
    I_TEH_NINJA
    im ninja sup

15. Dr_Maple

Dr_Maple

In-Game Name:
    Dr_Maple
    Hail citizen!
    I am Dr_maple otherwise known as Doc Or Maple , I am currently hiding in Vienna Hoarding up for a secret project whilse building my Hospital. :geek:

16. owning254

owning254

In-Game Name:
    owning254
    Hello everyone :) I am owning254. I just joined 5 days ago and this is the server I liked the most so far out of all the servers I played. I like the idea how the world you build in and the world you mine in is separate. The mining world is reset every once in awhile which solves a lot of problems which occur in many other servers. There are many towns to choose from and these towns have very friendly players. To describe myself, I would say that I like playing Minecraft but I also play many other games. I also like watching anime. I also do physical activites such as kayaking and some other sports.

scoutdog75 likes this.
  17. cameronpb

cameronpb

In-Game Name:
    Cameronpb
    hi my ign is cameronpb and this server is great havent stop playing since 6 days ago and im already in a town named *bleep* which i am the farmer of (its a big farm but its only crops) :D

18. meesvandongen

meesvandongen

In-Game Name:
    meesvandongen
    hello, my ingame name is meesvandongen, i am dutch. i have played on this server for one week now, it is very much fun :D

19. baseballpie47

baseballpie47

Hi im TheDestroyer5 and contrary to my name i do not like to grief.

20. 3LPlay

3LPlay

hey, i'm 3LPlay and joined the server 3 days ago, I'll play here with my friends, and i must say, the server is awesome ;)