1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself and say "Hi!"

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Zouleena, September 19, 2011.

1. Amfionas

Amfionas

In-Game Name:
    Amfionas
    Hello, I am Amfionas and I would like to make lots of new friends. I realy like the teamwork and I am looking forward to it!

2. robbie876

robbie876

In-Game Name:
    MvK_TeRoRz
    hello guys ive been on the server for a while you way have seen me around im MvK_TeRoRz hope to see you around

3. czeck6

czeck6

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    czeck6
    HI, I'm Czeck6, it's pronounced check six. It's like what pilots say when they're warning someone to look behind them. Anyway, I've been playing minecraft since it went public beta. I enjoy making elaborate underground lairs with clever redstone circuit doors and recessed lighting. Or above-ground fanciful Frank Loyd Wright style homes. Making in game homes I'll never be able to afford - barring a lottery win. Hope I see you in game. Maybe I can help you build something cool.

4. Ruukasu000

Ruukasu000

In-Game Name:
    Ruukasu000
    Hi I'm Ruukasu! That's Japanese for "Lucas." I'm new here.

5. Ruukasu000

Ruukasu000

In-Game Name:
    Ruukasu000
    Also, I joined here to try out if this server is cool. It looks pretty cool to me.

6. Joniak

Joniak

In-Game Name:
    Joniak
    Howdy, the names joniak and I am a proud member of Arael. I also own joniak's trading post. I sell many things and if your new to the server i might even make you a deal and sell for up to even half the price :). I also enjoy helping new players find their way around the server.

7. Karuzen

Karuzen

In-Game Name:
    Karuzen
    Hello I am Karuzen and glad to meet you all. I love the Hostile maps and enjoy all minecraft related things. Look forward to playing with you all.

8. lifeweaver

lifeweaver

In-Game Name:
    Forzar
    Hello my name Forzar, I'm new to ImDeity but not to minecraft in general, I hope I'm here to stay.

9. MRsmiggin

MRsmiggin

In-Game Name:
    MRsmiggin
    Hello, im new and I would like to have that little bit extra help out there, with food to a partner when attacking mobs or mining. you can find me at the town of Xenoph, and if you haven't joined a town join my town its full of nice people! ;)

10. typhlo10

typhlo10

In-Game Name:
    typhlo10
    Hi I'm typhlo10 and I will play minecraft for you.

11. 3oW2Me

3oW2Me

In-Game Name:
    3oW2Me
    Hey Peoplezz, Im 3oW2Me ( Bow to me :p ). Just joined this server and i have to say its Awsome! I love to help out people and work on amazing projets with others, so if any one needs me, tell me!

12. Starcat27

Starcat27

In-Game Name:
    Starcat27
    Hi!
    Call me Starcat cause I like cats and stars and...ya. I've played Minecraft single player for a while and got a account today. Looks like a realy nice place!

13. Sup_Trooper

Sup_Trooper

Howdy, I'm Sup_Trooper (Super Trooper, used to be my bro's acount.). I like playing minecraft more often now, due to fun in multiplayer.

14. Auzama

Auzama

In-Game Name:
    Auzama
    Hey everyone, my IGN is Auzama, or just Auz for short... Many people mispronounce my name the first time they read it, and it never gets old... ;) I signed up for this server about 10 months ago, played it a little, joined a nice town called Avalon, then quit playing after about a week... Now my interest in Minecraft has returned, and I tried some of the other top servers, but none really appealed to me as much as this one! So I'm back, and I'm sure most if not all of you don't recognize me, mainly due to the fact that I was much more shy then... I've only been back on here for about 2 days and I still enjoy this server, so I'm sure this time I'll stay and make many friends, have a lot of good fun, and hopefully make great contributions to ImDeity Kingdoms! :D

15. pmoney557

pmoney557

In-Game Name:
    pmoney557
    Did I mention I love you all. If I didn't it's out there. Xp.

Starcat27 likes this.
  16. AutzenYello

AutzenYello

In-Game Name:
    Grazinggoat22
    Hey! I'm AutzenYello, and I'm very new to the server! Intend on being a Merchant, and am trying to join the city of Altinum!

Nice to meet you all!

17. Stewdragon

Stewdragon

In-Game Name:
    Dragon_Tom005
    Hey there. My friends all call me Tom. I liked the classic server you got. i never thought about the beta version till i was banned from BSF beta because i was wrongfuly accused of grief. (i accidentaly had sticky keys and was suddenly breaking blocks that i didn't know where they went) i didn't have any where else to go and so i was stuck playing on the classic version of BSF. in my hopes to find other places to play and start new and make friends i started searching the classics and found Imdeity. after 2 days of playing on imdeity i decided to try the beta. It was pretty confusing at first but then i got the hang of it. now i enjoy playing on Imdeity. i dont care if they let me return to the beta. playing on I'mdeity is better, yet there are some similaritys though. But that makes the game better.

18. Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

In-Game Name:
    Gruntcrazy
    Hio, i'm Nightmare moon! i'm a 3D animator and modeler. In game i'm a tactician and Redstone craftsman. I'm really loving this server, its lax enough that everyone can chat and have fun, while staying mature enough to not make the game boring/unfun (its a word, tottally) I'm a big fan of the show My little pony;Friendship is Magic.
    Hope to get to know alot of you and build some sweet stuff!

19. heydude456

heydude456

In-Game Name:
    heydude456
    hi im heydude456 i like to build (obviously) and i started on this server yesterday

20. AimFaceUSAF

AimFaceUSAF

• Gold
    Hi, im AimFace and i like to party