1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, I have decided to restart ImDeity and take over the server.

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Bren_WOLF_Man, April 20, 2020.

1. Bren_WOLF_Man

Bren_WOLF_Man

In-Game Name:
    Bren_wolf_Man
    Hello everyone,
    i first joined the server when i was 11 or 10 i don't know, and now i am 18. Going through all the old posts is very funny and reminds me of when i was young.
    I will play on this server once again and make my own town for the first time.
    This is only the beginning, you will hear of me a lot more.

2. tOPIV

tOPIV

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    tOPIV
    Best of luck to you and your town. A heads up: maintaining the smallest town costs about 210 dei a day. That used to be all your vote money, plus a little mining or something on the side. Now with voting down, you'll have to mine 210 dei's worth in gold every day (or collect that much salary if you're a noble). There's a good chance mining that much might get old after a few months. Or, since towns aren't getting deleted anymore (as far as I know), you could start a town and then let it go into debt, and you'll still get the plot protections, you just won't be able to expand the town. Also, good luck finding town residents, not many people play on the server anymore.

If you do decide to mine for gold, just ask if you want some pro mining tips.