1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Goodbye, Ciao, Adios, Hasta la vista... baby

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BTFoverload, February 11, 2013.

1. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    BTF,
    You are without question the best leader I have ever met, and an even better person. It's a shame to see you go, Anvil will never be the same without you, Mine_rat, and LlamaWithAGun.

Right after this last reset, I was an innocent noob looking for a town in which I could build my infamous Clock Tower, and BTF let me into Anvil. At first, I just kinda slacked off, built my tower, occasionally donated dirt. Later, I pursued a career as an Anvil Assistant. During the months that passed, I'm sure I annoyed the hell out of you and everyone else in Anvil asking to be assistant and doing whatever for that job. In November, you and Mine_rat finally let me have that dream job, and my dream was pacified. During those months until now, I had just been an average assistant, with some slipups here and there. But whenever I messed up somewhere, you wouldn't yell at me. In essence, you would say "It's all right, you'll do better next time." When I had to take down the Clock Tower, you didn't simply say "Take it down, it's obstructing the view of the castle" you were really nice about it, and even offered assistance for this task.

When I heard you, Mine_rat, and Llama were banned, I was devastated. You guys had been what kept Anvil successful (Even if in the end, its success relied on some dishonest actions)

You invited me to Anvil. I can never thank you enough for that. I will truly miss you, my friend.

-Majora

2. Watif2711

Watif2711

In-Game Name:
    watif2711
    Me and you both BTF are gone from the server. Miss you big guy probaly my favorite player on server (other than kurb) . I just like to say to people reading this I will try to get back on this server what ever it takes I will I love the server its part of me and I will start the summer.

BTFoverload likes this.
  3. Rogue_26

Rogue_26

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Rogue_26
    well i cant do big fancy speeches like the rest of em here but ye anvil was the first and only town i been in on this server, and ive been glad to serve in it. ill keep an eye on things anyhow, itll be the best town one day i only regret you may not be able to see it, later man

shai12345 and BTFoverload like this.
  4. ExplosiveJar

ExplosiveJar

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ExplosiveJar
    BTF, you and me were mad cool in imdeity. I enjoyed talking to you because you weren't as childish as others who attempted to get me banned *cough cough* phumble *cough*. But seriously, If by a strike of pure forgiveness, or stupidity (whichever, obviously stupidity is a sick form of a joke) you get unbanned I would quite enjoy playing with you one last time before my final project, infact you could help me and a few other... Legends build it. It would be an honor. If not maybe we can play dayz or somethin i donna lol.

BTFoverload likes this.
  5. Hotfries456

Hotfries456

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    hotfries456
    I never knew you very well, but you always seemed to have a cool head. Your towns were impressive, the ones that you either came to own or started, and gave Doha a run for it's money. Seeing what you wrote about the incident, I saw a sincerity not common to the internet. I have earned a lot of respect for you after reading that post, despite what happened. Had you been on a server of mine, I would have probably granted you entrance back. That doesn't make much difference here, but I figured it's a nice thought.

Au revior, pour maintenant.

BTFoverload and The_Yogs like this.
  6. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    *waits for next segment of BTF's story*

Rmarmorstein likes this.
  7. LlamaWithAGun

LlamaWithAGun

• BANNED
    In-Game Name:
    LlamaWithAGun
    I think he's banned off the site don't hold your breath. I can finish it tho

8. Rogue_26

Rogue_26

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Rogue_26
    i dont think it will be the same llama...

9. funkyhotdog1

funkyhotdog1

In-Game Name:
    Bacon_Master1999
    You will be missed, you were the nicest person and i'm sure no one else would have been generous enough to give everybody Anvil day gifts.

I will miss you. :(