1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Diconnected by Server Error.

Discussion in 'FTB General Discussion' started by RLindsey2, May 28, 2014.

1. RLindsey2

RLindsey2

• Sponsor
    Hello powers in charge. If you didn't already know, just wanted to inform you that the server is currently down. If you currently already knew that, then maybe an informative post? Might, want to make a sticky post that lists the updated current status and version of the sever? Maybe, inform people when server is available or not? Sorry if I went kinda Stewie on you there, it just takes me like an hour to hour and 1/2 to get FTB just to start, if it d/l'd from the FTB right. And that is each and every time, dang best attempt DSL. :p

2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    There is already a post that lists the current version. As for a post 5 list if the server is up, that's not really something that would be of any benefit. The only way would be for someone to sit and watch the server 24/7 and update the post as the up/down status changes.

3. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    what have you done to get back into FTB?. be sure your ftb launcher is up to date - do not update magic farm 2 past deitys current version. If you did then go into versions (the tab marked recommended) on the FTB launcher and set it to the version ending in .13. Then be sure the profile you are using for FTB is still running the earl;y version of minecraft . I forget that version - 1.4.5 or somewhere in that area.
    Is your java updated.

also in the FTB launcher - there is a force update command in the options that I have had to use to get FTB to work before. just be sure to have the versions set to the correct values for MF2 and your profile. other than that, I do not know what you have tried. hope you get back in to FTB.