1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Chest inside mineworld limit

Discussion in 'Help / Support / Guides' started by Fiver26, July 27, 2012.

1. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    ok i have an issue, earlyer yesterday...or it may have been the day befor, i put a chest underground because i had found a nice place to hunt and didnt want to loose anything when i looged out because i had to leave in a hurry. When i logged on earlyer today i found i was in the normal world, glad that i put the stuff in the chest and didnt loose it i went in the mineworld to the spot (i wrote down the cwords) i started to dig so i could get it. the letters saying that i cannot break blocks poped up. when i asked people if the protection limmit in the mineworld had been alterd i got a yes. Is there anyways a mod/admin can help me get the chest? i know i will probably get told this is why you dont put chests in the mine world but i had been a ways from the spawn and didnt even think that something like this would happen. any help would be apresiated (-.- you know what word i mean...)

2. fireball7678

fireball7678

In-Game Name:
    fireball7678
    Yes that is y u dont put chests in mining...

3. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    please note i said in this i know you dont put chests in the mine world, i had taken all precautions for something to happen then somethin i never heard of happening happend...

4. northernnerd2

northernnerd2

In-Game Name:
    ZMatt96
    Actually that happen to me before, not exactly losing a chest but the mining protection zone shifted when i was trying to get back to the surface, and was stuck in a dark cavern with no way up, oh well but i doubt that they can move the spawn protection or anything of that, but here is a tip i learned, wait till the mining world "settles" before setting up a base in the mining world, i think the second day or at least a 4-6 hours after the mining world was created is the best time to start mining if you do create a hut with storage.

5. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    i didnt even know they had reset it resently....