1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Watch

Discussion in 'FTB General Discussion' started by minibirde, May 18, 2014.

1. minibirde

minibirde

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    minibirde
    Found a cool bug. In FTB2 when you are researching mimichite with the u if you go up to page 50 it will shut down the game.

Trekar_Sil likes this.
  2. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    As a word of warning, in Magic World 2 (FTB2), using any rank of Infusion Stone from Magical Crops in a Magician's Workbench to upgrade Essence Dust will destroy the Infusion Stone. Best to only use Infusion Stones in a regular crafting bench.

Many thanks,
    Seph

3. Micklen

Micklen

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Micklen
    On that note, I had made multiple Weak infusion stones at first (thinking they would be used up in crafting). I placed them, with the other materials for a seed recipe, on a regular crafting bench and shift-clicked to craft all the items I was trying to make. All but 1 Weak Infusion stone was used up. (I.E. I started with 4 stones and ended up with 1).

4. Micklen

Micklen

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Micklen
    I have found an interesting thing in the MW2 modpack. Mystcraft and Arcane mod packs have a glitch. When you are just dealing with Mystcraft, there seems to be no issue. However, once you create an Anchor Stone and go through a Mystcraft portal, it generates a Nether Portal in the Mystcraft age you are porting to, in the vicinity of the spawn point. These portals are not connected to the Nether initially. If you destroy it, it will make a new one the next time you port back into the age. If you use the portal to access the nether, it does create a linked portal on the Nether side.
    Do not use the portals that are created. I recommend simply covering the portal in stone and leaving it untouched.

5. artsgal

artsgal

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    artsgal
    Seems like the magic farm server has been crashing a lot. Every time I lose what I was holding or something strange happens to my inventory :eek:

6. sparten_1117

sparten_1117

In-Game Name:
    spartan_1117
    yea, MF2 seems to be really lagging at times and a bit ( for my computer at least) crashes whenever going to a different dimension via the mystworld books

7. artsgal

artsgal

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    artsgal
    Three times it crashed when I just opened my chest. Once I was in my inventory.