1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Broken heads from Deity Shop

Discussion in 'Help / Support / Guides' started by MasahiroRina, June 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasahiroRina

MasahiroRina

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    MasahiroRina
    I bought a couple of MHF_Chest and an MHF_Slime head, and yesterday or the day before I purchased an MHF_Question head, but they are each displaying Alex and Steve heads no matter how many times I break and replace them.

There is a difference between these and the heads that work, the names for the broken items are all in lower case. That is to say, the broken blocks are named mhf_chest, mhf_slime, and mhf_question and the working blocks are named MHF_Chest, MHF_Slime, and MHF_Question.

As cool as Alex and Steve are, I don't really want their heads around my home. Can I get replacements? The broken heads are, for the moment, in a chest near my fireplace in my house in Somerset.

Last edited: June 3, 2016
  2. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    They usually get the proper texture after few days and few times placing/breaking them. Just keep them away from mining world.

EDIT: should have read your post thoroughly. Although you say you tried placing/breaking already, try again next day.

3. MasahiroRina

MasahiroRina

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    MasahiroRina
    You're right, they suddenly updated all at once for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.