1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban Appeal for Hardknockz1

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by hardknockz1, November 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardknockz1

hardknockz1

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    hardknockz1
    I was banned for bypassing the anti-swear system that is programed in Imdeity server. I am extremely sorry for bypassing it (using awful words) and for ruining my relationship with anyone who thought good of me... It happen a few months ago (probably a month but I don't remember when) when I swore on the server, and I didn't make an appeal before because I felt that I needed to keep myself away from the server for the extreme negativity that I presented. Again, I want to apologize for how awful I was with the swearing and would like you to know that I'm very sorry. Thanks for reading this message... If you want me to write more I shall upon request.

Last edited: November 10, 2013
  2. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi Hardknockz,

You were banned on the 12th of July, almost 4 months ago now, for inappropriate language.

6. Appeals must be made within 2 months of the date of the ban you are appealing. We do not keep most logged evidence from bans for longer than that. Evidence is what we use to decide to ban and decide to unban. If you don't care to appeal your ban in a timely manner, we don't care to unban you.

It will be up to the Mod that banned you to review this and I ask for patience please.

Many thanks,
    Seph

3. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    I'll give you a another chance, however, any further ban placed on you from now on will be permanent and not be allowed to appeal.

I'll unban you in the next 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.