1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban Appeal for ExplosiveJar

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ExplosiveJar, January 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExplosiveJar

ExplosiveJar

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ExplosiveJar
    Hello again. I'm not quite sure how to start this so i'll start by saying what I did. I was on Imdeity and i made a sexual reference on global chat. I said "I'm going to Victoria's secret now. Hey (player name), Need anything while i'm there? ;)." I understand that it was uncalled for and very inappropriate of me to do. I was shortly confronted with the message "talk to isquared and imdeity. pervert." I don't remember whether it was isquared who I talked to but he told me that i would have to talk to deity. I could never get a hold of deity and I moved on with my life from most video games in general. I have seen that the server was recently reset and i have been talking to fecal fairy and moistepeppers and we are considering making a come back for buenavista. i understand what i did was wrong and uncalled for. I have mature tremendously since then (i too aspire to join the armed forces as fecal and moist did) and have no intentions of giving the server of imdeity a bad name. I wish to enjoy the company of my fellow gamers as i did two years ago. I hope you consider me for unbanning and i am also willing to give an oral apology if needed via team speak. Thank you for giving the time to read my appeal. -David

Tallpines and heinz_gruber like this.
  2. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    Hello ExplosiveJar,
    as you said it has been a while. I sincerely hope that you understood that something like that should not be on a family friendly server. However, this is a new map and with this map, we are giving chances. I give you one last chance. Use it wisely. If you act against the rules again, you will have no additional chance. Look in the guide to see the rules again, if you want to get familiar with them again. Good luck in the new world. ~Approved~

BR,
    Gwenhywar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.