1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Ban Appeal (AshRaven) ;)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AshRavennn, January 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshRavennn

AshRavennn

Hello and i just wanted to sincerely thank for taking time out of your day to read this appeal, its greatly appreciated. As some of you may know I recently recieved a warning about changing my forum signature which i blatantly ignored, while I agree with getting a forum ban about it, I whole-heartedly disagree with getting an in game ban for a 'racist forum signature', I'm at the point where im so frustrated by this use of straw man arguments to ban people..I dont want a debate about someone getting banned for racisim just because theyre asking for gods forgiveness in theyre signature and I will happily remove it for the sake of peace and I was extremely stupid for not removing my signature but honestly, why should a matter so small such as this deserve an in-game ban? (keep in mind I only recently turned 15 and the racial climate of todays society is very new to me.) P.S, I didnt know how long my ban lasts, but still even getting a in game ban over this compares me to griefers and hackers which sort of makes me feel juxtaposed to the nice and friendly people of this server. Here is a picture of what my minecraft screen looked like.... [​IMG], I respect whoever banned me for taking intiative, but not what it said on my game screen.

2. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    Racism is racism, no matter where you do it. If you're going to do it on the forums, I'm going to assume you're going to do it in game at some point. I could care less about any of the other stuff you said, because once you post racist "quotes" attributed to someone and then a racist comment about a picture in your signature, you've crossed a final line. Of the few 13 - 15 year olds I know, they understand what racism is, so that is a lame excuse. And now you've created a 3rd forum account to get around bans, another point for you.

Ban appeal denied.

3. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    To bad, your a racist and don't deserve a second chance. You even made a second and third forum account to avoid your tempban. This is a friendly server, not a redneck non-white bashing server.

Go somewhere else with your foul language, racist remarks and those offensive "quotes".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.