1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

1, 2, 3, 4... ?

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by iSquared, June 4, 2015.

1. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    HEEEY!

Panda here :) On this day, 4 years ago, I joined this wonderful server and minutes later I became part of this amazing community! This community has always cheered me up during the last few years. I've had a couple of bad times irl back in the days and I could always escape to the wonderful Realm of ImDeity, where people were always happy and welcomed me with a smile :)

Well these past few years have gone quick, maybe also because since my 2/3 year mark, I slacked on Minecraft a bit, because I was going to college. College is not going super great at the moment, but I'm getting grip on my education again :). I really hate to be an inactive staff member, but I'm seriously planning on returning as a full-time staff member (I know, I've said that a lot now... this time I mean it hehe).

I'm not posting my story, since it will look a lot like other peoples stories, but I would like to thank a few people though (cliché..);

ImDeity; Thanks for having me these 4 years. I may have been a pain at times, but I always want to help the server improve.. sometimes a bit too much maybe? hehe

Staff team; FAMILY :D Even though I've been absent for a while, you guys still rock. I would like to get to know a few staff members better, but yeah we shall see if that'll happen :)

Stephy; of course, I couldn't leave you out :O You've been an awesome person to me, despite my major mess-ups sometimes. I hope we'll stay in contact for a long loong time :)

Gwenhywar; for calming me down at times.. hehe you're good at that :D

badseed33; duuude, over the past months you've became a good friend of mine. You were really helpful and I'm still thankful for your help on Chengdu and now on the PvP Area thingy! You are awesome!

boka; love you, man :D

Kaleesha; probably the only one with an odd nickname on this server.. you're awesome! I've had a lot of laughs with you and I hope that'll last for a little longer :)

heinz; Hello, Mr Moore! You're such an awesome guitarist (just like me :'D) and I enjoyed the TeamSpeak moments we had together :p Keep on rockin'!

Seriously the name thing took me 30 minutes now.. My memory is so bad, so if you feel like I left you out, please tell me :O

2. dannyotis13

dannyotis13

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    WonderChildd
    Congrats Panda <3

iSquared likes this.
  3. Zone

Zone

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Zone
    Congratulations on 4 years Squared! I believe you can count to the number 5! It might take you 12 months from now, but reaching the number 5 is worth it, especially here! ;)

iSquared and dannyotis13 like this.
  4. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    Thanks for the mention Squanda! I know we don't talk too much, but I definitely enjoy when we do. You're a great friend, and I hope you stick around for a lot longer :)

~"Kaleesha"

iSquared likes this.
  5. Stephfork

Stephfork

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Stephfork
    Ahh! Congrats Panda, Aap, Pandy.
    It's been a fun few years and I've enjoyed our conversations, building and other adventures. Your derpyness and silliness keeps me on my toes, which is fun at times :p.
    I really do hope you make a comeback yet again. :)

iSquared and heinz_gruber like this.
  6. CiljaW

CiljaW

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    CiljaW
    Congrats on your 4 years!

heinz_gruber likes this.
  7. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    Well hello there beautiful, sorry i was just talking to myself in the mirror again.

Mr T.G , we both know each others real names, so i wont drop your full name either.

I will say it has been a pleasure knowing you, and i wish we both had more time to play tekkit together.

The fact you are a guitarist like me, meant you were my natural nemesis before we became friends, But as i am the one with a famous name, i figured i am clearly the winner winner chicken dinner. Just kidding pal! Just like choosing between the great players of all time, you cannot choose 1 as the best. And you may even be good enough to play me off stage xD , just don't get a big head about it like i would.

And there is my Euro trip i had planned, i was so looking forward to meeting you Gwen and Arwenden, what happened? Well my dad had to have an operation, and i had to be here for him instead, once his health improves however i am certainly coming across the water to see you guys.
    The whole stress and worry factor meant i could not even contemplate renewing my passport or booking time off of work, let alone think about going on a holiday.

It will happen, but just not when i said it will.

Everyone seems to say the same old "congrats etc" i would like to say "rock and roll" and i look forward to you finishing college and we can do a lets play or something.

Thanks for the mention babe, i think this is my first mention in a 4 yr so i feel accomplished for that xD

Peace dude <3

iSquared and CiljaW like this.
  8. NiceraIzCool

NiceraIzCool

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    NiceraIzCool
    Congrats on 4 years Sir Panda :D

Zone likes this.
  9. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    Never expected such a long post on this :p Thanks dude ^^
    I hope you'll come over soon!

Love you (as a bro :D) :p

~Pandy

heinz_gruber likes this.
  10. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    Well lets just say, i miss you, and i figured i owed you an explanation as to why i had gone silent regarding Eurotrip.

The feeling is mutual dude.

Sometimes threads like these call for a heartfelt response, and i wear mine on my sleeve. <3