1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Voting to go to the mob event

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by cliff777, February 6, 2012.

1. cliff777

cliff777

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    cliff777
    Recently a feature has been added to the mob event; you must have voted in the past 24 hours in order to participate. Don't get me wrong, I am all for this, it will bring in new votes and actually remindes me to vote. But it can cause conflict when the mob event plugin/script checks to see if the player has voted, because sometimes two players from the same IP/household would like to participate in the mob event, but only one player can vote per day. So here is my suggestion:

When checking to see if a player has voted in the past 24 hours, instead check to see if the IP has voted.

Riillaith likes this.
  2. thecrazyman11

thecrazyman11

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    thecrazyman11
    Good sugestion

3. Lord__Xemnas

Lord__Xemnas

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Lord__Xemnas
    I agree with this since this personally has happened to me. Me and my brother both love to help Deity get to the top but now we have to choose who gets to participate in the events. An IP check would definitely be a better solution

cliff777 likes this.
  4. Wisp SteamLockFox

Wisp SteamLockFox

In-Game Name:
    SteamLockFox
    Even if it was a simple message reminding you to go vote. I'm sure it would be much better on a lot of people. Personally I have to share my computer with my dad and he dosnt like changes done to the web browser because of this it can take me any where between 5 - 10 minutes just so i can get to the webpage to vote. I admit im just lazy but I dont like the thought of people not being able to participate in a event. More fun to go around, competitive or otherwise.