1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

The ''return'' of the glorious MineFaces

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MineFaces, January 12, 2014.

?

Do you love me?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. YES

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. YESSS... wait, wut!?

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  4. No.

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  1. MineFaces

MineFaces

In-Game Name:
    MineFaces
    Hello hello guys!! Guess what!? I'M NOT DEAD!! Joy! Now everyone's looking at me asking themselves : ''Who is that guy?''. Well, for those who remember me, great, and for those who doesn't or simply don't know me, well, this thread means pretty much nothing. So i am back, more beautifull,more mature and less stupid.... maybe. If you ask why i was gone, kinda lost interest in this said game, and I still am, so don't exept me to play again any time soon. But i really wanted to make this thread to let you know I still exist and that I still play games!! I'm getting kinda bored because the only people i play with are my irl friends, those annoying people. So, you guys that know me, you all can add me on steam or League of Legends, since they are the places i'm the most now. My steam is MineFace and my LoL is ForkThatNeverWas. I really jope i can meet some of you again, you were a great comunity. So the glorious MineFaces heads out in the sunset with his trusty and only companion, himself.

PS: Sorry for the bad grammar, i'm a ''quebecer''

PSS: Pineapples4ever

*Edit: I forgot about my ps3 too!!: MineFace

Last edited by a moderator: January 13, 2014
  2. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi MineFaces,

Firstly, welcome back. I hope you enjoy all the changes that the server has gone through to make it as awesome as it is now.

I'm not quite sure why you felt the need to swear so much in your post, censored or not, and I've taken the liberty of removing the offending words. As a general refresher, I suggest you click the links in my signature so as to reacquaint yourself with our rules etc so as to not find yourself on the wrong side of the server ;)

Many thanks,
    Seph

asdfjkll likes this.
  3. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    Welcome back.

4. MineFaces

MineFaces

In-Game Name:
    MineFaces
    Yeah I'm sorry about that, tried to make a plan of what happened to me and when i don't really think a second time about what I'm writting, well.... ya xD I'm very very sorry.

asdfjkll likes this.