1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Temporary Result to Corrupt Chunks!

Discussion in 'Help / Support / Guides' started by Pescotti, November 23, 2012.

?

Did this help you to get out of the corrupted chunks?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pescotti

Pescotti

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Pescotti
    *Temporary Thread Until ImDeity Resolves this problem*

Hello ImDeity Kingdoms!

In response to the "Unable to Connect" Thread, this is a temporary resolution until ImDeity resolves the problem. The wonderful Vershye has found a way to quickly catch you and teleport you out of the corrupted chunks! *cheers*

You may be wondering how do I get in contact with Vershye to become free?! Well I am here to tell you! There are 3 ways Vershye has told me he would like to be contacted. The way of contacting him are followed:
    He has told me that he would rather have you contact him from the first 2 ways, but if necessary contact him through a conversation on the website.

How does it work?
    Once Vershye has gotten your message he will add you to the list and one by one he wait for you to log in and teleport you to him. (If needed Vershye will explain it to you when it is your turn) You will then be timed out, but once you re log you will be able to freely roam ImDeity Kingdoms once again.

Vershye is NOT on 24/7, he will be happy to help when he is online.

If you have any other questions, ask below. I'll be happy to answer any additional questions you might have.

*Protip: Once you have been removed from the corrupted chunks, DO NOT RETURN TO THEM!

Bella, Johndahbomb and Tumpthedump like this.
  2. jumbo33

jumbo33

In-Game Name:
    jumbotaters
    I would love to do this but as far as i understand the whole city of caldera is corrupted so it looks like I'm stuck waiting. haha

3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    That's why I can do this, it will pull you out of the corrupted chunk and as long as you don't go back into it, you can at least be on the server playing.

Johndahbomb likes this.
  4. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Johndahbomb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.