1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Survival games maps

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by heinz_gruber, April 8, 2014.

?

If Deity had a Survival Games, Would you be interested in Creating a map for it in creative?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    After Spitballing other ideas regarding reinventing Deity games, my question is simply to gauge interest in the creative development side of the arenas etc.

I believe more players from different classes other than craftsmen would take the time to rank up in order to build a Survival map on one of the larger plots.

Please note before voting, you would be required to achieve the highest creative rank to be able to build a survival arena on the largest plots. #get Creative more love.

Last edited: April 8, 2014
    gpekic and Jackyoung999 like this.
  2. Jackyoung999

Jackyoung999

In-Game Name:
    SirHandsomeJack
    Yes.

I am more than happy to spend my time making an epic map that people can play in the survival games. WONDERFUL! #TeamHeinz

I am already taking the time to rank up in creative to get to the bigger plot stage

heinz_gruber likes this.
  3. gpekic

gpekic

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    gpekic
    A spacey lookin one, situated on mars, with little alien base, domes, underground caves <3

4. lolipoptree

lolipoptree

In-Game Name:
    lolipoptree
    yes,
    A. It is nice to go and explore plots around the creative world, so we need more participants
    B. giving people something to aim for will make the creative server more worth while. Wouldn't it be awesome if when we got new recruits we could tell them all about the amazing main world features, all the awesome faction server times, and ALL the amazing things you can do on creative.

heinz_gruber likes this.
  5. Tallpines

Tallpines

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Tallpines
    What about having Deitygames buildoff maps like the Deitywar build offs?

heinz_gruber likes this.
  6. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    Yes its a good idea. we should have competitions to select new arenas, and also use the Creative ranking system to get players to make them on large creative plots once they are fully ranked up, which gives nobles and merchants an incentive to work towards a top rank as opposed to just craftsmen xD