1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

[RP] Kingdoms of EarthSea and WindFire: The Shadow Wars

Discussion in 'Art of ImDeity: Kingdoms' started by LupusOmegaX, May 8, 2013.

1. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    This thread is only for posting ACCEPTED role-plays. No off-topic discussion here. If you have anything to say to someone else, please do it here. Now, let the role-playing commence!

2. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    Accepted RPers:
    Good
    Hopeful
    Puff0091 - Skyler Misty Moon
    Dragonslayer314 - Hikaru Molani Ovaroth
    LupusOmegaX - Tita Viridi
    Wise
    rangerzfire - William Matthew Diamond
    Typodestroyer - William Fletcher
    ripper34 - Amitiel Lahabiel
    gwen100888 - Luna Lilian Horan
    Dedicated
    maxwell25937 - Maxwell Thomas Titanblood
    maelstrom401 - Balthazar Quickblade
    Courageous:
    moneymankillz - Jonah Valent
    Gawkan - Louis Carlos
    Hallideadly - Banitron Hallideadly
    Bad
    Despairer
    LupusOmegaX - Dimon Viridi
    TwitchyCake - Redstar de Luna
    Deceptor
    RovincE - Saiget Van Moises
    Desirer
    ripper34 - Daminous Venora
    Destroyer
    Majora_Unmasked - Majora Apophis of Termina
    moneymankillz - Alexios Nicanor

WARNING! Anyone who posts here without being on the list will be reported!

3. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    Dark Beginnings

I awoke with a start, sweat dripping from my brow and a unbearable burning sensation in my left arm.
    "Where am I?" I asked no one in particular. "Hello?"
    I was in a swamp, covered in mud, bloody and bruised. There was no reply so I stood up, and started heading west. It was night, and I had no real destination, just somewhere with people and warmth. On the way I tried to recollect my thoughts.
    "My name is Dimon Viridi, I am 21 years old, and I come from... I come from..."
    I couldn't remember anything else, so I started panicking, and a feeling of despair washed over me.
    "I'm lost in a swamp at night, with no memory, and only a crappy sword that doesn't look like it has anything special about it."
    I sat down on a root to rest.
    "I'm going to die, aren't I?"
    It was then that the area around me grew darker, despite being under the expansive canopy anyways.
    "You fall into despair despite being in the Kingdom of Possibility... Who are you...?"
    "Me? Uhh... I don't remember..."
    "Interesting... You don't have any memories whatsoever..."
    "Well I remember my name and age."
    "Hmm... I can help you regain your memories... But only if you accept to follow me..."
    "You can? How?"
    "DO NOT DOUBT MY POWER, CHILD!"
    "Ok, geeze, I accept you."
    "Excellent... Let my power work on you..."
    I felt cold, from then on. Not the cold I already was from being wet in the swamp, but I hated it, and grew to hate others too. They had such good lives, and here I was with nothing. They all deserved to pay and feel the misery and despair that I do. With this resolve in mind, I continued west, no longer feeling physical suffering, but mental suffering instead. After 6 hours of walking, I finally reached a little village. It was called Ironhearth and supposedly had 'The Best Forge in the Land'. I went straight there and asked for the best sword that 90 gold could buy. The blacksmith looked at me funnily, probably looking at how ragged I was compared to how much money I had, then took the money and came back with one of the most elegant swords any man had ever seen.
    "Is it magical?" I asked the blacksmith
    "Ooh yes, it is veeery magical." he replied.
    I didn't like the look of him and the way he answered was dodgy, but I left anyway. If he was lying or not, he would feel pain soon, regardless. With these resolves of vengeance I headed towards the local inn to begin my dark quest.

4. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    The Start of Something Evil

The inn was a nice homely place, with a warm hearth, and cool beer. The landlady was large, but with a heart of gold, and her smile was so large, you'd wish she didn't do it so much for her teeth were a dark brown from years of tobacco chewing. I could sense insecurity along with false hope laced in their souls. This would be a perfect place to begin.
    "Barkeep? Is there any news on the Shadow invasion?" I asked him, hoping to find a crack in his frail, delicate body and mind.
    "Well, they say that on the outskirts of town, there are a group of Shadow Cats that have been mutated, but everyone that goes to face them dies..." he replied with a glazed look in his eyes.
    "Excellent, I shall go out to meet them." I said with a smile.
    "What!? Didn't you just hear what I said? Everyone. Dies." he told me getting angrier.
    "I know, I'm not deaf or blind..." I said with annoyance in my tone
    "Well if you persist in going, can you tell me your name for your gravestone?"
    I panicked. I didn't want anyone to find out my real name so I quickly thought of something, a random name from the top of my head.
    "Tita. My name is Tita."
    I don't know why, but the name seemed familiar to me. It was the first thing I thought of yet, why? Does it have something to do with my past?
    "Last name? Oh, never mind, it won't matter when there's not going to be anything to bury of you anyway."
    "What a lovely attitude you have." I told him sarcastically on the way out of the door.

I headed straight to where these supposed Mutated Shadow Cats made their lair. On the way I couldn't get out of my mind the name Tita, and the supposed significance it held to my past. I couldn't worry about it now though, I'm on my way to make some new friends.

After about 2 hours of walking, I finally reached the cave. I heard growling all around me, yet I remained calm.
    "Greetings, friends. It's good to know that I have fellow followers of Despair here."
    The largest Shadow Cat came forward.
    "What do you want, Human?"
    "What I want is to further our cause, by starting with that pitiful village back there."
    "You drive a hard bargain. What do you wish in return?"
    "I wish nothing, save for the suffering of those fools."
    The large Shadow Cat hissed at the others and they all ran off towards the village.
    "It is done. Do you want to come watch?" I thought if it was possible for cats to smile, because it looked like this one was.
    "Indeed I do." I said as we started heading back towards Ironhearth.

5. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    Point of No Return

On the way back to Ironhearth, the Shadowcat and I had many a conversation. I learned that his name is Aerys and that the other Cats were human once. Before they met him, of course. He also brushed me up on some of the kingdoms history and culture, preparing me for 'integration'.

We got back soon after the attack had begun and the sight was glorious. Buildings were on fire, people were getting run down only to be mauled, and there were pools of blood everywhere.
    "Be sure to leave some of them alive." I told Aerys "We want them to know the full meaning of despair."
    "Very well Human." He hissed at his Cats again "You lead armies as if you were royalty."
    I grunted. From somewhere deep within I felt a strong resentment to the word. I decided to take my mind off it by having a little wander around. A lot was happening in that little village. I saw a man with red stumps where his legs used to be crying over the body of a dead woman, presumably his wife, and a house completely engulfed in flame which I could've sworn I heard a baby's screams come from. I smiled to myself in pleasure.

Eventually I came across the 'famous forge' and walked in as if I were a customer. The blacksmith was huddled in a corner, weeping while he held a white-hot piece of iron over his now gone right arm. He didn't seem to notice me as I walked in so I went straight into his accounting office and broke open his strongbox. I earned back the 90 gold I spent on his weak, flimsy sword, and earned another 200 from his life-savings ((Current balance: 300 gold pieces)). On the way out I noticed the blacksmith had closed his eyes and his breathing was erratic. I could tell he was close to death so I sat with him for 2 hours until he breathed no more. It only felt right that he at least have someone comfort him during his final hours.

When I went outside it was morning and the village looked abandoned. It was then that I realised I hadn't slept in almost 2 days and I was exhausted. I went to look for the inn and lay my head down in the nicest room they had. The dreams I had were, strange, to say the least. I saw a kind woman and someone that looked like me. There was a huge crowd below me and I looked up to see the sun. The sun then disappeared and I was surrounded by shadow and darkness. It was at this point that I woke up. From what I could tell I had slept a solid 24 hours and the smell of blood was permeating the air terribly.

I was heading off to my next destination when I met Aerys again.
    "Human, I must leave you now, but not forever."
    "Hmm, that's a shame. I enjoyed my time with you Aerys, thank you."
    "Fear not, for if you call, I will come"
    "What do I call?"
    "Just whistle"

6. rangerzfire

rangerzfire

In-Game Name:
    rangerzfire
    I wander through the woods, check my traps for rabbits. I want to get enough food before I leave Land Square. I look to my left to see a rabbit corpse. I grab the bunny and put it in a bag. Then another, and at the end i have 5 in the bag and ready to be skinned and cooked. I left my dead uncle behind. That was his wish after all. I start my long hike towards the West Kingdom, hoping to make my fortune and avenge my parents death. I turn around, a grizzly growls at me.

I ran

I jump over logs, meander through the thick trees, with the only weapon as my knife and my mind. The sun does down in the horizon. I could be safe, or I might be as good as dead. I climb up a nearby tree, but the grizzly claws at my arm. I don't stop to check the wound, I just climb. Agg.., My leg gets a clawing at. I barely get up the tree and then check my wounds. Its too dark to tell, but it hurts pretty bad. I have no herbs or medications on me. I just tough it out and sleep the night.

7. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    NEW COMER:

"Excuse me, what town is this?", I ask a young lad passing by.

"This is Land Square sir, are you allright? I mean most people notice the sign on the way into town."

Hmm, the boy has made a valid point, why did i not know where I am, for that matter - I do not recall the journey here. Wait - what's this, no armor or weapon.
    Confused by my lack of memory I search what belongings i do have. A few gold coins and not much else save the clothes on my back. Well then, I need to gather supplies and learn about this Land Square - see if I can find out what happened. Are there more like me here, has anyone else fallen victim to this mysterious appearance in a strange land.
    Oh good, I see a Smithy. I walk over and rummage through his wares, Ignoring the boys inquisitive glance and leaving him to continue on with his day.

"find anything you like sir?" the Smithy inquires.

I don't reply and keep looking through his items. Mostly checking to see if my sword and armor are here. Nothing decent enough for my prowess yet I know I need something.

"this all you have?" I ask in a smug and displeased tone

"Afraid so. It has been quite busy here in the past few days" said with a happy smirk of greed on his weathered face.

Unsure how I want to investigate his remark I take a long look around the surrounding part of town from here at the Smithys shop. I do not see a bustling busy town. Only a few people out and it is mid day. Where is this (busy) he talks of? There is only the smithy and myself at his shop. Perhaps there have been others with this sudden loss of memory and items. Maybe that is why he has been busy. Yet where are they now?, and i recall the young boy saying that most notice the sign outside town. That does not add up, unless no one else has questioned the lad as to what has happened here. I might just go back and ask the boy, but first I turn to the Blacksmith.

"This armor and that sword, 10 gold pieces is too much, I'll give you 6", I stare into his eyes hard knowing that this busy he speaks of is either a lie or has passed, as it is definetely not busy now.

He pauses for a minute, looking me over. I think he can tell that I am a Knight in need of gear.

"Well sir, since business has been good, I can give those to you for 8 gold pieces. My stock is running low and I need supplies to craft more. Ore is not cheap, nor is my time" He stated rather matter of factly.

"Indeed, then 8 it is." , I pay the man and feel that perhaps he is being truthful.

I noticed a Tavern while looking around and some mead would do well about now. The young lad is gone, didn't see where he went. I am still curious about that remark he made, "most people notice the sign on the way INTO town". Hmm - I did not come into the town, rather it is like I was put here?. AH - best not lose myself in small details and go for some mead to ease the mind.

to be continued;

8. ripper34

ripper34

In-Game Name:
    XxNight_shadowxX
    A Shady Deal
    Finally I have escaped from this accursed town of corruption, soon I will find the strength to bring them to their knees and strike them down like they did to my beloved family
    " Awww, I see, you have a great desire of revenge don't you my child?"
    "Who speaks? Are you a city guard, come forth if you wish to fight"
    " I do not seek such actions, for I am only here to help you my child, so, will you accept my offer, in return you promise allegiance to me"
    "How exactly can you help me" Carefully taking a step back and un-sheathing my sword
    "I can help you bring your foes to your knees through deceiving their desires of want, and jealousy"
    "I accept your deal, can you please tell me your name?"
    "All in good time, let it show that you are now allied and a follower to me"
    What's happening, I can't see, everything is shrouded, what's that, is that my village burning, what is this, what have I gotten into? What have I done, a fools choice, wait...., what's that in the distance, that's the town, is it truly... truly destroyed?
    Suddenly I feel a burning sensation over my eyes, then all of a sudden my vision is returned. My sword was on the ground, then I saw my reflection, my eyes, a cloud of darkness shrouded and seemed to flow around and through my eyes, almost as if they were two dark orbs of energy, constantly spreading out the dark threads. I look back and see the town, still intact.
    "What have you shown me, what happened to my eyes"
    "Your vision is now shrouded with the cowl of desire" A set of dirty and rugged looking armor forms in front of me.
    "Use this armor to hide your eyes, and use it as a symbol to me , that you are now my follower"
    "Why? I want to destroy the to-" Before I can finish a loud echoing voice stops me
    "ALL IN GOOD TIME, LISTEN TO ME!, Find the village of Lercan, there you shall find a man by the name of Arconus, he must be dealt with, go now and make haste, time waits for no one"
    Shocked by the series of events that just happened I nodded, and headed south, to find the town of Lercan.

The Long Road
    I arrived in the west gate of the village Lercan, it was a small rural town, with a few houses, a tavern, a blacksmith's shop, a trading center, and a large chapel
    I was greeted into the town by a strange traveler in a dark cloak, the strange figure dropped a letter behind it, picking up the letter and reading it's contents

"Dear , Nanaki (Yes I know of your past, but this doesn't matter now)
    You can find Arconus in the chapel, and in the tavern at nights, he's a drunken priest, do not use any weaponry
    he must be dealt with silence and carefulness. Don't let anyone see your eyes, they will grow suspicious of it's origin.
    The tavern closes around midnight, find a way to deceive him. Purge him from his desires
    Ps. I will be watching

Sincerely, Your close friend"

Carefully putting the letter away, then turning to see if the figure was still somewhere in the distance, but was no where to be seen.
    I headed to the tavern to see what I am dealing with.
    "Hello traveler, what brings you to these parts?" The barkeep greeted
    "Nothing, just curiosity, do you happen to know the time?"

"It's a bit past noon, care for a drink?"
    "No thank you, may I rent a room though for the day?"
    " Yes, we have an open room downstairs, here's the key, you can stay here until noon, after that you must get your items and o, or you can rent the room for another day"

"Thank you, but one will be enough, thank you"
    I go downstairs and wait inside the room I rented, I sit in silence and think about events that have happened so quickly, I then begin to rummage through the items that I have an pull out my mortar and pestle, and pull out some herbs, after mixing various herbs and liquid extracts, I have made a deadly neurotoxin.
    I come up to see the tavern packed, I approach the barkeep to get an upper advantage and get some info on the target the was presented to me.

Dark Desires
    Approached the tired and weary barkeep
    "Excuse me, but do you need any help with this?"
    "Yes, thank you, go give these drinks to those people over there"
    Pointing in the general direction of a group of men "And this one to that man in the corner"
    "I'll get to it" Taking the drinks, and heading to towards the group, I try to over hear the conversation, hoping to get some information about Arconus, but unfortunately they said nothing other than rather disturbing and unsavory jokes, heading to the corner where a elderly man stood.
    "I can smell the foulness on yeh boy, stay back, your not even human are yeh? I suggest you leave now before somethin' bad happens" The elderly mans hands begin to glow with a strange holy light.
    Putting the most innocent smiling face I could on, and replying "What do you mean sir, here is your drink by the way-"
    "You can't fool me boy, I now what you are, you're a scourge, a plague, your one of those followers of the dark four that have ascended upon us"
    Quickly putting the drink down, and walking away from the elderly man, trying not to cause a scene, walking back to the barkeep
    "Excuse me, but who is that man over there in the corner"
    "Oh him? That's Arconus, the town priest, the wise man, a bit ironic though, he's also the town drunk, why, did he say somethin' , well if he did, don't let it bother yeh, he's just a paranoid old man, he's also a bi worked up over his wife passing away a few months back, he has a suspicion that one of those workers had somethin' to do with it"
    "That's sad to hear"
    "Yeah, some say he's just going to snap and attack one of those workers, either that or just end it"
    Arconus leaves the tavern, dissatisfied with the drink, and with me, the waiter.
    This is too easy, now I just have to find a way to sneak out and follow him, also on another note, there seems to be quite the amount of selfish desire near this town, I may want to get a hang of this whole desire thing.
    "Do you mind if I step out for a bit?"
    "No problem, but don't take to long, there are costumers coming in left and right"
    "Thanks, I won't take long"
    Walking outside and catching a glimpse of the cloaked priest going around the corner of a fence, pulling out my deadly concoction of poisons and pouring it on the tip of a small cutting knife from my alchemy set. Approaching the corner, and walking into an open field, far enough away from the public to be clearly seen, and to be greeted with the priest facing me.
    "I thought I told you to stay back yeh foul beast"
    Keeping silent, when all of a sudden the priest comes charging, he hits me with an open palm, with a strange glow in his hand, to quick to dodge it hits me directly in the chest, knocking the air out of my lungs, looking down I see a strange encrypted symbol glowing on my chest, it burns, almost as if I had been branded with a searing light. He attacks again, but with more noticeable movements , I strafe to the side dodging it, and attempting to land a solid hit with the small scalpel like tool, missing, he begins praying and chanting some odd verse in a forgotten language, I see an opportunity and strike, peircing the small knife through his robe and between his ribs, the symbol then beings to glowing a brighter hue, then a explosion of smoke and fire erupts and knocks me back onto my knees, when the smoke cleared I saw the priest twitching in a frantic nature, the poison was acting fast. Then from the distance I see a mob of concerned towns people, quickly looking around, trying to find an escape I catch a glimpse of the piercing moon, I begin to feel every single bone in my bone bend and break and reform and rearrange as they start to form the legs and body of a wolf, I feel my skull being to stretch and bend, how could this have happened now of all times? Still looking for an easy escape I head to the near by forest, I find a small hole to hide in while I wait for this curse to ware off in the morning.

Too be continued...

9. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    Unlocked

It’s been a week since I was in Ironhearth. Ever since I left that damned village I have been heading towards a bigger target, the capital city of the Kingdom itself, Grandzam. I am still two months journey from its gates, so I have decided to rest for a short while in a town on the way, called Rockholme. Those strange dreams still plague me, and I have grown weary of their repetition. If they do have anything to do with my past, why won’t it become clearer? I was on my way to the inn when an old beggar lady stopped me.
    “One gold for a reading of your future, present and past?”
    Did she say she could read my past? Maybe she could unlock my secrets, although she looked mightily drabby and unclean, how trustworthy was she? I decided to give her a chance.
    “Very well, read me.” I told her, trying to not sound weak.
    “You don’t need to try sound strong with me boy, I can read your mind after all.”
    She read my mind! She was a real psychic? I had to know more. About her ability, and my past. I followed her to where she slept. It was a little wooden box in a dark alley and smelled like faeces.
    “First, I shall read your future…”
    She looked as though she had gone into some sort of trance.
    “I see… Shadows laced with despair… An eclipsing sun… A rising power… And a bright future.”
    I knew what the ‘Shadows laced with despair’ meant, and ‘A rising power’ must mean the power of the Shadow Lords, but a ‘bright future’? Impossible. This land is doomed to burn and suffer. Nothing can stop us.
    “Now for your present…”
    She went into a trance again.
    “I see… More shadows… Missing pieces to a puzzle… A disappearing light… And an iron goblet filled with blood…”
    Everything sounded so accurate. Maybe she really could tell me about my past?
    “Now, for your past. This one is the most tiring and violent, so please keep calm…”
    She looked like she was having a seizure. She was shaking violently and frothing slightly at the mouth.
    “I… See… A pure spirit… A divided world… Lust for power… Pure darkness obtaining victory…”
    What could it mean? Pure darkness? And Aerys never mentioned the world was divided. As far as he knew, the Kingdoms always worked together. Is this truly my past? Was this the moment I was hoping for the whole time? Even though I knew something more, I still felt disappointed, so I gave the old lady her coin (Current balance: 299 gold) and left. Walking back to the inn I couldn’t get the picture of the lady seizing out of my mind. All I could hear was ‘Pure darkness obtaining victory…’ Was I the pure darkness somehow? Thinking about all this so much made me tired, so I slept. I had the dream again, but this time I recognized something. The kind woman. She's my mother.

10. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    A New Quest;

"Barkeep, another mead" I demanded coarsely, enjoying how the first mug went down.

"would you like a meal, we have a pleasant roasted bore ready to serve, with tatters and greens?" replies the tavern keeper looking very pleased to have me here. I could use a meal, and a fine women, but that will have to wait.

"yes, serve me up some bore" I toss the keep a gold coin, that should about cover the costs.((Balance : 91 ))

"very good sir, won't be but a minute. Thank you" and off he goes to prepare my dish.

"anything else I can help you with my good man?" he asks while placing my meal in front of me. I think for a bit and realize I need to make coin, maybe this fella knows someone in need.

"Yes. Do you know of anyone in Land Square that needs a strong arm or a creature slain so I can earn some coin?" I struggle to muster a smile - not something my facial features are familiar with.

The gentlemans expression seems to go distant as he ponders my request
    "Nothing in Land Square comes to mind sir, we have had a strange influx of adventurers in the past few days. They have about done everything that needed doing around these parts. But I did hear a rumor in my Tavern a fortnight ago that has not been looked into. A fella named Gansford comes here once a month and last time he was in I overheard a discussion he was having with another patron. Seems the small Village he is from is having a problem with bears, and not just any bears. Gansford looked rather frightened when he was going on about the size of these beasts, and that vision sticks with me as Gansford is not a cowardly man by any means." The keep has a hopeful gleam in his eyes, almost begging me to take this on. This confirms the Smithys statement about it being busy in the past few days, still?. Where did they all go?

"Well then. Has there been a purse offered? This is what I need. Not to seem heartless, but I need coin and what can a small village provide for me in that regard?" My comment sets the keep back a few steps. Somewhat bewildered the keep makes me an offer.

"I know well the people of Gansfords village, and I can assure you, you can earn at the least 100 gold coins if not more. Knowing the fear I saw on Gansfords face tells me that they are in desperation of a resolution to their situation". Hmm, big words for a Tavern minder but this sounds great, just what I need.

"Fine, I will make haste to this village in the morning. In which direction is this place?"

"To the North good sir. Thankyou so much for accepting this request, Gansfords village is called Rainsword and you can find it past the first mountain range and in the valley below. Please stay here for the night free of charge, I have a room I keep for those that have had too much mead and need to sleep it off."

"Right, one more thing. I ran accross a young lad earlier outside, and I wanted to have words with him. I never got his name, only noticed his shabby leather shoes were almost falling off from wear. Do you know where I might find this boy?

"Hmm, you might be talking of Jared, the Bradstone boy, they live in the south part of Land Square in a small cottage lined with red and yellow flowers. What is it you want with Jared?"
    He shows a strange impression of wonderment that I would want to have words with a boy I don't know.

"We had words when I first arrived, and I just need to understand something he stated, I will not bother them any more than to clear up my confusion" The keep seems relieved to hear this.

A New Hope;

After finishing my meal I make my way to the cottage of the Bradstones and knock on the door. A beautiful women appears wearing a tattered, torn dress and shoes no better than her sons.

"Hello sir. What is it you want?" she asks as her son comes up behind her.

"Hi mister, I remember you, we met earlier today." Jared says smiling in pleasure to see I have come to his home.

"Good day Miss. My name is Bane and your son is correct, we met when i first arrived in town. I have a couple questions for him if I may? trying my best to appear kind and sincere. Not that easy for a hardened warrior doning a weapon and armor.

"Please, come in and sit down for a minute, Jared - fetch Bane a glass of water", " Yes mom" The inside of the cottage is just as run down as the shoes on their feet. I notice some satchels in a corner of the room and I saw a saddle on a fence post out front. No horse though.

"Jared, you said that most people notice the sign on the way into town. Did you happen to see me walking into town before we met?"

"Yes sir, you came through the main entrance and stopped just as I was walking past you. You did seem to have a strange look on your face sir, like you were not really there, but somewhere else. That is why I asked if you were okay" Jared states almost laughing but containing his ammusement at my confusion.

"Do you not remember coming to town Bane?" Miss Bradstone asks.

"Honestly I do not. however that does clear up the confusion I had in Jareds comment earlier - Thankyou Jared.", "I noticed a saddle and satchels, where is your horse miss?" Hoping I might be able to rent it from them, I know they could use some coin.

"I had to sell it. Ever since my husband past we have had a hard time earning a living. Jared is still too young to work so we do what we must. I work at the inn as a chambermaid, but still, that is not much." She shyly remarks in a moment of embaressment and Humility. I could tell she is troubled in mind, for the health of her son.

"Might I buy your satchels and saddle then Miss? I have a journey to start in the morn and I need to gather supplies and rent a Horse" Thinking she will abide with my request I prepare to open my coin purse.

"Thank you Bane. I surely have no need for them anymore until Jared gets a few more years on him. What would you pay for them, they are not in the best condition?" I see relief in her demeaner and I feel a rush of Pleasure coarsing through me. A good deed can do wonders.

"I will pay to 10 gold pieces for your fine saddle and satchels Miss Bradstone." Knowing full well they are not worth 1 gold piece I gladly want to give them hope in their struggling hard times.

"Sir!, how can you possibly offer so much for what is truly not worth anything? I cannot accept so much, how about 2 gold coins, that would be plenty."

"No, I offered 10 and I will not pay any less. Accept my offer Miss, and get yourselves some shoes, and a new dress for yourself. Such a beautiful women should be seen in nice dress" I feel good inside to refuse her offer. I might just return here one day to fix up this cottage as well.

"OH Thankyou so much kind sir. You have really given us soo much. Jared! - gather up the satchels for Bane" ((Balance : 81 ))

I collect the saddle and satchels and make my way off to the stables. Finding a nice steed to rent for 2 gold coins ((Balance : 79 )) I then make my way to the market for supplies. There had better be a decent reward from Rainsword as I have made nothing and am getting low of funds. Spending another 2 gold coins for a weeks supply I make my way back to the tavern to end my day and prepare for the mornings travel. ((Balance : 77 ))

to be continued;

11. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    Awakening

I'm halfway to the Capital city of the Kingdom of Possibility, Grandzam. Every night I see my mother's face, and every night I feel nothing but despair for not knowing anything else. I sit down to rest and before I know it I'm asleep again. I've been avoiding it lately so I don't have to suffer from my night terrors. These days the dreams are clearer. My mothers face is in perfect detail now and she looks just like me. She has long, flowing silver hair, deep blue eyes and a wonderful air about her. The mirror image of me, something is ringing a bell with him and it's on the tip of my tongue, but what is it? The balcony overlooking the giant crowd of cheering people, and the darkness descending upon them. At the centre of the darkness I remember a giant whale-like creature. It's cry was the most dreadful, yet melodic sound ever heard. At this point in my dreams my point of view switches to that of the creatures, and then it stops. This is more than I got at first, but it's still confusing. My eyes were open now, and the sun was just setting. I proceeded to sit up but something cool and sharp against my throat stopped me.
    "Hello, disciple of Despair." said the hooded figure.
    "Greetings, one who walks in light." I replied. "Come to kill me have you?"
    "Oh no, not yet." he smirked "I have much bigger plans, including making you feel how I did when you destroyed Ironhearth."
    I should've figured that someone would come after me seeking revenge.
    "Hmph, good luck. I stopped caring long ago."
    He pressed the knife closer to my throat. A small line of blood was starting to appear at its edges.
    "How about I kill you here and now then, and be done with you?"
    I felt the knife start to slide. In a sudden burst of instinct, I shouted in a language I did not remember.

"Mishifuarichigata!"

Giant columns of black crystals burst forth from the ground, imprisoning the assassin.
    "Let me out!" he screamed at me, tears forming in his eyes.
    "I'd rather not, seeing as you'd just try to kill me again" I looked past him and saw Shadow Goblins emerge from the forest.
    "Oh look, some friends for you to play with." I said while turning my back on him. "Have fun."
    I started walking away, hearing nothing but his cries of agony from being torn apart and eaten alive. I couldn't help but smile and cringe at the thought. When I heard him stop screaming, I stopped walking, and then I felt faint. I tried propping myself up against a tree but I collapsed regardless. All I could hear was this incessant and deafening high-pitch ringing sound. My head hurt incredibly. It felt like someone was jumping on it numerous times and every time that person jumped, I remembered something else. My name is Dimon Viridi, First Prince to the throne of a world in a universe different to this one. My mother's name is Alyss Viridi, and I had a twin brother, Tita, High King of my world. I tried to kill my brother, to eclipse the royal sigil of the sun, and to expose the tyrannical and corrupted behaviour of my families past, and end the civil war that divided my people. I failed, and that rage consumed me until all I could think about was death, destruction and revenge. I found a way to sate that lust, by performing a special rite known in my world as the forbidden 'Totality', where the body is consumed, the mind is distorted, and ultimate power is given in the form of an invincible body, the whale-like creature, known as Luna, or 'Tadotoga' in my language. I assaulted my home, killed my mother and fought my brother, who had performed the opposite version of my 'Totality'. He had become Sol, or 'Arimota' and we fought. I won. I killed my brother in cold blood, and wiped all life from my world. I was more alone than ever, so I set off and wandered the universe, looking for a place to die, and that I did. Until I found myself here. Now that I remembered, I didn't know what to do with myself. Should I try to reconnect with my home? Or should I continue with my conquest here, instead. We would win this so easily if I could perform 'Totality' again, but the details of it's procedure escaped me. Maybe, just maybe the Lord of Despair would know?

Another Story

How long have I been in this world? This life after death? How long must visions of my past life haunt me? My brother destroyed our home, killed me and doomed our universe to an eternity of lifeless-ness, and for what? His demon possessed wife? These were the questions I asked myself as I rode into Land Square. The Shadow Lords invaded the day after I found myself in this world, so it is linked, obviously. Am I here to stop them? Redeem myself of my failure? If I were to do that I'd need some powerful equipment, the Kingdom of Possibility's strange power, and Totality. If only I still had Soulrend, my sword, but Dimon took it and killed me with it. Now I have nothing. If I had even a drop of that Mithrantium sword I'd be able to make another. There's no point thinking about it now. I need to earn enough money to buy safe passage to Grandzam. There I can train well enough to help these people win the war. But what would the quickest way to earn money be? Steal it? No, I must not allow myself to give in to temptation. The Nephilim would disown me if I did, but do they even exist anymmore? I sighed. There's too many questions and not enough time. I need to get to work.

12. puff0091

puff0091

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    puff0091
    I was in the forest , for my night hunting. I was siting in a tree playing with my hair , Waiting for night to come. Then i noticed some soldiers camping out a few feet away from my tree. I heard them mumbling about something. I sat up and climbed one of the branches of the trees to get closer.
    " Alright boys , Lets set up camp. If you see anybody not part of our kingdom , Jail them" One of the soldiers said.
    I got the chills, I saw them setting up some tents and getting a fire going. The branch started to get weak.. Soon it broke and i fell on top of one of the soldiers. All of them looked at me. I got up shyly , The soldier i fell on got up and pointed a knife at me
    " What is a little girl like you doing out here?" He said with a growling tone in his voice.
    " I'm hunting sir..." I said crossing my legs and putting my hand next to my knife at my thigh.
    " What kingdom are you a part of, girly?" He said with a sly grin on his face.
    " East Kingdom. Kingdom of Possibility, Why?" i said looking at him with a lost girl look on my face.
    He smiled and looked at the other soldiers.
    " We would jail you ,girly , But because your just a little girl...Will not jail you if.. You help us."
    I looked at them and uncrossed my legs
    " Help with what?"
    " You help us get to your kingdom ,girly."
    I looked at them and i knew they were up to something
    " No"
    I got out my knife and i dashed for the river bed.

As i ran from the soldiers , I was running to a river bed , I saw a village i could lose them in. I jumped over the river bed and dashed for the village
    "Let her go men. Girly will come back , I swear it."
    I went into the village , to a small store. It was a rusty shop. Small but useful , There was a old man at the counter. With a long neck , It looked like he was one of those bird things that dip in the water , Anyways.
    " Sir , I have a question" I said walking up to the counter.
    " What is miss?" He said looking up , Then he looked at me like a ghost. " White hair.....That's...Not very normal around here..."
    " Yeah i get that alot...Anyways what village is this?"
    " Twilight , Why?" He said looking at me puzzled
    " Just wondering...... "
    He kept looking at me like he has seen me before...
    " Girl what is your name.."
    "Skyler , Misty, Moon.....Why.."
    " Mhmm....No reason"
    '"Uhhh , ok? , Thanks for your help..."
    I walked out. I tore some cloth from my skirt , I put my hair up and hid it. I figured that i should after what happen with the man in the store. I walked to the inn , It was a peaceful inn , Rusty as the shop. There was a younge women by the age of 23, I talked to her and she let me stay the night for free , As long as i sleep in the barn and don't make alot of noise.

13. rangerzfire

rangerzfire

In-Game Name:
    rangerzfire
    Enchante

I awoke with a startle. The worst dream had come to me. It was my mother and father, but they were angry, with very big knives. I was trying to run away, but I could, I just ran, and I almost died. Well anyways, I looked around the tree. No sign of the bear anywhere. It was still very dark, but I could see the light of the kingdom. I glowed like nothing else I've seen. They had lanterns out to mark the way and signal greatness. I slid down the tree and started running, frantically trying to avoid as much wild life as posible. I could feel the ground shifting from the softness of dirt to the hardness of brick.

I just kept running until I hit a the lamp post. A few lanterns in house awoke and the voices of men walked down their stairs. People started exiting their homes and surrounding me, with their faces curious of what I bring to them. I could see some people with swords, but how they held them suggested that they had no idea how to use them. Finally a man spoke.
    "What do you bring us kid," an elder said.
    "I actually have nothing. I seek a home and this kingdom seemed promising. I only seek life." I said, mumbling at some parts.
    The people started to talk, mostly with confused looks on their faces. The the elder spoke.
    "QUIET! Well boy, you seem strong, I wouldn't mind taking you in as my apprentice. So what do you say."
    "I don't know, what's your trade?"
    "I can tell you that inside, it's much to cold to stay out here,"
    The mob disbanded and I was led to a fantastic house. It had pillars of quartz and quartz stairs. I looked inside to see bottles filled with chemicals. The room itself had that magical feeling. Glimmering particles poured through the air. Mystical letters, unknown to the human world, floated in the air.
    "Here, I will teach you sorcery and alchemy. Basically its all spells, enchanting, and potions. People used to say it was unholy until it ended up saving their butts." He banged his fist against a desk. He had a lot more strength than it looked like.
    "What exactly do you enchant?" I asked. The whole sorcery thing was new to me.
    "Basicly anything that does stuff like swords. Here i'll give you a sword to help protect yourself. You may need it." He passed me a shiny golden sword. i looked at it in awe.
    "Don't think its to strong, some idiot though it was smart to have a gold sword even though it is a soft metal. It's only a little sharper than normal to help pierce armor."
    I still thought it was amazing and I named it Ragespike.

14. melvin484

melvin484

In-Game Name:
    TwitchyCake
    Welcome to my world
    As I ran, i could feel the sweat dripping down my face. I did not know why I was running.
    I just was.
    "Gotta.. get to the...urr...town"
    After I said that, the world as I know it, deformed. Into a big, empty, pit of darkness. I could feel the..po-power surging through me.
    I knew they were for combat, but I knew for a fact they would not help me fly. Not even the steam...
    "Agh!" I was gone.. just..falling..with no end.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "Ah!" I woke up with my hand's glowing. It was happening again... I looked around, searching for a glass of water. Ha, that was a bad idea...
    "Ouch! That hurt..." I forgot that im practically made of lightning.. I walked over and looked at a broken picture of my son...
    "I cant believe he's gone.." I sobbed quietly for a second, then regaining my closure. *Sigh* I picked up my gold pieces and left for the store. (Balance: 100 coin)
    I walked over to the fruit shop, and..urr... borrowed a apple. No-one saw me, so I knew I was safe. Then I heard screaming as I walked passed a alley. "Si-sir! Help me! Please!" I was scared, forgetting my power's. Than I thought... no, no.. if I lost my son because of a killer, than someone else should suffer. Looking at her, I said "Nope." I walked away, with a smile on my face.
    I twitched... "Umm.. that was odd.."
    I took a short walk, asking myself what i just did.. I knew i should not have, but I could not stop...
    As I walked in my house, I saw someone there. Standing there.. watching...
    Then, he ran towards me with a big wooden rod. He hit me with it, and i fell unconscious.

To Be Continued

15. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    Gansfords Demise;

I did not wait for sunrise to begin heading off to the north. After around 2 days of travel the path begins to head west, hmm. I turned around and headed back to where I noticed a small path that seemed to go north.

No bigger than an animal trail, is this the way to Rainsword. Perhaps I needed to stay on the main road, but I am not turning around again, so I continue to make my way through the dense brush. I have to dismount and lead the horse as there is way too much foiliage taking over.

Something in the distance is making a horrendous noise, so I tie the horse to a tree and as quietly as I can, I make my way toward it. There I can see what looks like a bear from afar. Growling and wailing in some discomfort, it seems to be in pain. Carefully I draw my sword, not needing to worry about a glint of light reflecting from this cheap piece of junk. I am close now, so close I can smell the beast, just a few more feet as I duck behind a tree when I see it turning it's head my way. That was close. I don't think it can smell me over it's own pungent rank stench.

If only I had a sheild, I could have charged in with no concerns, but I must play this smart. The foul beast, still screaming in agony, is very large, like nothing i've seen before. This must be the creature terrorizing Rainsword. I slowly lean over to get a good look from around the tree when I view a sight that makes my heart heavy with sorrow. A small creature is lying at the feet of this great beast, lifeless and mangled. A mother grieving over a lost child. I tuck behind the tree unsure of my next move. This could be my only chance to kill it. I decide to wait for a few minutes with some sort of empathy for it. Again I lean over and take a longer look at the corpse of the young one, then I can see an arrow in it's neck and many deep wounds, most likely from a sword or dagger.
    Just then the adult senses me and makes a defensive growl, showing every tooth. It looks at me then turns it's head to it's young, then back at me.

While I am ready to fight this beast in glorious battle, for some strange reason I move out from the cover of the tree and make a gesture of non combatance by lowering my weapon slowly to the ground. I back away from the one thing that could save my life, only a few steps so I can easily get it if needed. It lets out a snort through its nostriles and lowers its head some, no longer showing its massive teeth. It senses my intentions somehow and again turns to the corspe of its lost child. This is my chance to move in for the kill, but again I refrain from picking up my weapon and instead make a few steps toward the beast. It lets out another wailing howl of agony, and in likeness I gesture a howl of my own. What am I doing I think to myself. Only feeling the pain of its loss and showing concern for its torture. Still ready to pounce to my sword, I take another couple steps. The beast has let me come. It knows I could take up my weapon, yet I sense it wants me to come nearer. The wailing has turned to whimpering now and my pounding heart has calmed.

I reach out my hand, open palmed and empty and it gives it a sniff, then snorts and looks up at me. My god this beast is massive, atleast four feet taller than me. What manner of creature is it. Dark brown fur with the head similar to a bear yet narrower with a longer snout. It stands with legs not unlike my own and a huge bulking upper torso and claws, each one almost as long as my sword. No longer fearing this animal, I go and pick up my sword. I begin to dig a hole right there deep enough to put the young one in. Somehow this creature has knowledge far surpassing that of a mere animal, as when I finished the hole it picked up the corpse and placed it in. Then I put the dirt over it and it let out another horrifying howl of pain and sorrow. Saddened for the beast, I sit down next to the grave and stay there for a few minutes. This seems to please it and clam it down some, then it collapses down beside me, resting its head on the ground.

After some time I get up and leave, letting the creature be. I return to my horse and continue on to Rainsword. Upon my arrival I see death everywhere. I call out to anyone that might be alive, "Hello!! Is anyone here alive?!!" I hear a faint whimper from one of the cottages and make my way to it. It is that Gansord fella that the tavern keeper was talking about.

"What happened here Gansford? Is everyone dead?" I ask while looking over his wounds. Gravely deep are some of them, I fear he will not live.

"A giant beas-t. uugh, killed every- ugh one" Near death, perhaps his final words for this world. I am certain it was the very same creature I met on the way here. Knowing that its young was slain by human hands I begin to piece together what went on here. A mother on a rampage seems to be the answer, perhaps her young had wandered into Rainsword and in fear for their lives the villagers killed it. I leave Gansford to die and search all the houses in the village. I come across a few locked boxes and pry them open, finding a total of 147 gold coins (( Balance ; 224)) in the village and a small pendant with chain. The pendant has a dull glow coming fom the red jewel in its center. I collect some more rations and return to Gansford, still weasing and struggling to hang onto life.

"I slayed the beast Gansford" I said to him, hoping that it might give him ease in letting go of this life.

"Taaakee tthiis" his hand barely moving he opens his clinched fist. It's a piece of paper. Taking it I begin to go over the contents scribed upon it.

to be continued;

16. ripper34

ripper34

In-Game Name:
    XxNight_shadowxX
    (Good) The Path
    Walking away from the place he once called home, tears of sorrow trickling done my face. Wiping them off with the sleeve of my healer's robe, but they can't seem to stop. Having my family and home stripped from him, I must find a place to live and research on the being that has taken what is mine. Walking to the gates of Serdamia I approach the local library to find any knowledge of magic like the ones that destroyed my home. Rummaging through the libraries countless and vast amounts of books, tomes, and scrolls, but to only come up empty handed. As I was approaching the librarian to ask if there is any books or tomes about defensive healing magic, I over heard a conversation between some local scholars.
    "Did you hear what happened to that monastery?"
    "I have heard that it was the doing of the Shadow Lord of Deception."
    "Don't be dumbfounded, those are just myths about that Shadow Lord, there is no proof that such a monster exists."
    Being intrigued by this discussion I sit down and pretend to read the nearest book to me.
    "But who's to say that such a creature doesn't exist?"
    "True but why would he have an interest in destroying only the monastery?"
    "I don't know, but I think we should move else where." The scholar hints towards in my direction and the leave the library
    They moved, well, there goes my chance of information, walking back to the librarian.
    "Excuse me do you happen to have any tomes or books on holy, defensive, or healing magic?"
    "Hmmmm very few sorry, check in the back."
    "Thank you."
    "If you have any questions, I'm right here." The young librarian said with a sigh of exhaustion and tiredness of saying the phrase.
    Walking to the back of library to find a few books about the art of luminosity magic, and a few tomes about small energy like shields.
    "That will be 20 coins"
    "Thank you" (80 coins remain)
    Walking outside of the library I go to see the local map of the western kingdom, I'm deciding to go further into the center of the kingdom, perhaps I can gain greater knowledge of the situation there.
    Too Be Continued

17. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    Rainswords secret;

This parchment is a Royal Decree to the town of Rainsword. Thinking this kind of odd I continue to read the decree. Apparently a Kingdom in the North has ordered this town to hide and defend a powerful weapon from a being called a Shadow Lord. Along with the weapon, of which they call RA's Tooth, there is a shield, called Inna's Temperance. Hmm, RA and In, Rain - is this why the town is named Rainsword. The order of the King states that these items are to be kept in a well lit area until such time that the Kingdom orders their return.
    Having searched the town allready I note that nothing indicated any such area. I look to Gansford to inquire about this but sadly he has parted the living. I search Gansford's corpse, discovering 35 more coins (( Balance; 259 )) but nothing else of use. Nothing on the back of the decree and no other helpful information on it leaves me to wonder why Gansford wanted me to have it. Since it is likely that the order to return these objects has not been given I cannot help but want to find them for myself. Once again I begin to search the town, but this time for hidden pathways, secret doors or whatever may seen out of the ordinary.
    As I approach the well in center of the crossing roads in the middle of the town I begin to feel a burning heat on my right thigh. This is strange, and as I continue on past the burning subsides. Am I feeling the age of my years or, oh wait. I put the pendant I found in my right pocket. I remove the pendant and head towards the well again. Just as I suspected, the closer I get to the well, the brighter and hotter the jewel in the pendants center gets. I look down the well and I can see water, but no well lit area that is mentioned on the parchment. The jewel is burning my hand, so hot that I let go of it. It drops into the water and a great column of steam rises from the well. I back away almost getting my beard singed from the heat. Once the air clears I again look into the well to see no more water nor what should be a bottom. Instead a brightly lit chamber is down there, I have found the hidden area. Carefully decending into the room I see the weapon and shield and make them my own, discarding my iron sword to the ground.
    Happy to have gained items more suited to my abilities I decide that I must find this Kingdom that wrote the decree, and learn of the Shadow Lord that these items were hidden from. Knowing that the King is still wanting the sword and shield kept out of sight but in a well lit area has not given me heed to hide them. I do not fear what manner of being this Shadow Lord may be, and shall present myself to the King with weapon and shield in hand. To the North I go in hopes of joining this kingdom and beginning a true warriors quest.

to be continued;

18. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    EVENT!
    Shadow Cats have been found raiding villages all over the East Kingdom. They are large, black, cat-like creatures whose bite has similar effects to that of a werewolf.
    Shadow Goblins have appeared all over the West and South Kingdom. They prefer to stick to dark areas, so stay in a well lit town, because they like to swarm their enemies.
    Banshees have been found roaming all over the North Kingdom. Wispy, woman shaped ghosts. Their screams are so high pitched that on occasion, heads have been known to explode.

19. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    The Attack.

"What are you doing, boy?! Get out! Save yourself!" A bartender was yelling.
    "Must I?" scoffed Ignis.
    "Fine, don't blame us if those damned monsters tear you asunder."
    "Why would they attack me?" Ignis had become his true form, Majora Apophis.
    "A--A dragon! Everyone run!"
    "It's too late for you now."
    All that the poor townsfolk saw in their last hour was flames. Soon there were only two survivors.
    "Kill them!" Shrieked Majora.
    From the darkness emerged a horde of banshees and Shadow creatures.

~To be continued.

ngennaro likes this.
  20. ripper34

ripper34

In-Game Name:
    XxNight_shadowxX
    The Tribute (Bad)
    Waking up in the dark hole I had hid in from the night, a beam of light pierced through and opening and blinded my sight.
    "Awww you are awake, I have plans for you"
    "I thought I already proved to you I am loyal with my eyes"
    "Silence child, your arrogance may be your down fall if I wasn't so generous"
    Realize I'm in no position to argue and question her
    "Okay, what task must I do?"
    "To prove you loyalty I want you to work with the Shadow goblins, they have been lurking around lately, get all of the villagers to visit during the night when it's nice and dark, the eyes I have given you have a special purpose, they feed off of desire of your fallen foes, and allow you to manipulate those around you with a certain amount of power, right now it is weak, this should make it a bit stronger, although be careful Daminous Verona, the more you use this power the more you fall into darkness and loss your true sight"
    The voice fading as it finished, then it left. I got up and started gathering my stuff that I had left in the far corner of crevice, grabbing my items I heard a high pitched snicker.
    "Hehehe, yet another puppet of the great master?"
    "You have less room to speak than I do you sicking little waste."
    "Ooooo not a morning person I see hmm?" Chuckling
    Ignoring the antagonizing beast I walked out of the hole and noticed the town up and about. Walking into the crowd and noticing familiar face of the barkeep I go and ask what all of the fuss is about, well knowing it's about the priest.
    "Oh your here! Have you heard what has happened to the priest..."
    Before I could answer I was interrupted and told no matter what my answer was going to be.
    "He lost it and was panicking, we heard a ruckus last night and saw him out in the fields in a frantic state, shaking and foaming from the mouth, he wouldn't stop saying "Eye's of a fallen angel, Eyes of a tragedy" over and over again, and clenching onto a book."
    "That's terrible"
    "And someone from the grand council is coming to check on what has happened and inspect the area, what do you think this could mean Daminous?"
    "I don't know, lets hope for the best, maybe it's nothing at all" Trying to cheer her up, but it didn't work, as I could still see her eyes in distress"
    "Could you head back to the Tavern and keep watch, I need a moment" Taking the hint that she needed space I headed for the small simple housing.
    Too Be Continued, Part two coming in a few minutes possibly, stay tuned :p .........

ngennaro likes this.