1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Riku's 'Victorious' Fan Club

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Riku, January 7, 2012.

1. Riku

Riku

In-Game Name:
    RikuCrafter
    Hey all! This is my fan club for the AMAZING Nickelodeon show, VICTORiOUS, starring Victoria Justice (as Tori Vega), Matt Bennett (Robbie Shapiro), Leon Thomas III (Andre Harris), Avan Jogia (Beck Oliver), Elizabeth Gillies (Jade West) and Ariana Grande (as my wife, Cat Valentine).

I'm making this club as a dedication to what has become my favorite show after FIVE days of constant watching (all legal, on the TV).

For those who don't know what the show is about, it follows Tori Vega as she is accepted into the performing arts high school, Hollywood Arts. From here, the show follows her adventures and antics with her friends and enemies.

I would like you all to discuss with me the best and worst aspects of this show. I will post trivia questions I make up, which will be answered to see which of us has the best knowledge! By the way, Cat Valentine is my love, she's mine, so no speaking meanly about her, or hitting on her.

Question One: What is Tori's sister's name?

2. jeremysee

jeremysee

In-Game Name:
    jeremysee
  3. Riku

Riku

In-Game Name:
    RikuCrafter
    Hahaha, quick reply, and good job!

Question Two: Name of boyfriend of both Tori Vega and Carly Shay in iParty With Victorious? (Include last name)