1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Refocusing Efforts.

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Cave Johnson, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cave Johnson

Cave Johnson

In-Game Name:
    TDBman58
    When I had joined this server, the big deal was:
    /mall.
    Everyone was mad at all of the spam about it, along with the 'new class system', and now I feel as if this effort is, well, forgotten. I feel like there has been more work on new things, like DeityGames, or factions, and these have just been a side project, if being worked on at all. (Sorry if that last sentence didn't make sense...)
    All I'm asking is that a new effort is put into the mall.
    But, for all I know, the mods are working their butts off on the mall, and if that is the case, please forgive my ignorance.
    Thanks,
    TDBman58

2. Kassial

Kassial

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Kassial
    From what I've gathered, it's being worked on, but it's not going to see a release until after the new spawn area is implemented.

3. Cave Johnson

Cave Johnson

In-Game Name:
    TDBman58
    Oh, ok, thanks for letting me know. Just haven't heard about it for months, and it got me a little worried.

4. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Unless the threads were deleted I know that I've posted 2 or 3 times myself that the mall will release sometime after the new spawn was finished, but we don't currently have an ETA on either.

5. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    From what I've heard from Deity and Van about the classes and quests: Quests will be added in with the new map, that's the plan. Classes: Need a big rework, there needs to be found a balance, which was completely missing with the current classes.

The mall: This one's purely a thinker, which I want to underline, there is going to be a new mall area in the new spawn, so the mall is likely going to be released when the new spawn comes out.

The building team is working on it very hard, and from what I've seen so far... It will be magnificent, both in size, color, design and feeling.

2mad and Kassial like this.
  6. Cave Johnson

Cave Johnson

In-Game Name:
    TDBman58
    Sorry for my ignorance, but thanks for catching me up! I'm really looking forward to the mall and new spawn, from the trailer, it looks great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.