1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Nether Problem

Discussion in 'Help / Support / Guides' started by Dewey001, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dewey001

Dewey001

In-Game Name:
    Dewey001
    My Nether portal doesn't want to light so I was wandering if there is a portal somewhere in !^! I could use to get to the Nether. I tried using the portal in /hub but it doesn't take my inventory with me. Please HELP!!!!!!

2. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    Nether has been disabled on /main. The only place it does work is on /hub which doesn't share inventories with /main. As an alternative to mining in the nether, Deity has implemented a custom generation code on /mine, which includes the occasional nether item. Please look there instead. Also, this has been mentioned in the forums before. Please use the search bar next time. Thank you.

tchand and Majora_Unmasked like this.
  3. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    Other unobtainable items like netherrack and flame charges and gold items are at /go shop. (I could be wrong; has Deity added netherrack to /mine too?)

4. tchand

tchand

In-Game Name:
    TChand
    Yes or at least it was I found 2 islands of netherrack and soul sand, nether quartz randomly underground on the last mine map haven't been lucky on this mine map but I have only spent like an hour actually mining instead of grinding XP on this mine map

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.