1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

I've never...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by timmehboi, January 22, 2012.

?

Do you think this is a fun/challenging/brain-teaser of a game?

1. Of course!

40.0%
  2. Not a chance...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Haven't tried it yet.

40.0%
  4. Haven't played and will continue not to...

20.0%
  1. timmehboi

timmehboi

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    timmehboi
    This is a game (although massively different in real life due to the consumption of alcohol) that is quite easy and straight forward to play (the first couple of times). It revolves around tricking people into lowering their score or sometimes aiding other people. You have to type the words 'I've never' followed by your situation. If Person A posts something and Person B hasn't done it, they put +1 as the first thing in their post and vice versa if they have done it (-1). It starts to get a tad bit tricky later on though. Rules and example postings are below:

Rules:
    1. It can be anything from any situation including real life, Minecraft, and other games.
    2. Keep track of your own score! +/-1 + <current score> = <new score> in ALL posts except statement posts. A player can not be 'hit' by the same statement more than once.
    [Tricky Parts]
    3. After Person A has made a statement, a new statement can not be made by anyone until 3 posts after said statement (example below).
    4. If ninja posting occurs, the correct person must edit their post to provide a new statement.
    5. Players cannot double post in any situation i.e. you were the 3rd person and then wanted to provide a new statement by posting again.
    6. Players, if not providing a statement, can only post the +1 or -1. Exceptions such as idle bits of chatting are allowed but are not recommended if a player is not participating in the game. Non-participating people's posts will be counted as void (skip and don't count them as part of the 3 posts after a statement).
    7. The +1, -1 status is constantly in effect unless making a statement. The player making a new statement is exempt from the previous one, but the other players will be bound not only by the first statement but the new statement as well. This can lead to +2 (and higher) and -2 (and lower) posts. In other words, statements stack.
    8. Quite a bit of reading and, in the higher levels, math will be used. It only gets harder. If you join and no longer wish to play, leave a post stating so and you will be allowed to leave. All points gathered/lost by you will be void as will be your "leaving post".

Example: R.player stands for random player.
    R.player: <First Statement>
    R.player: -1
    R.player: -1
    R.player: +1
    R.player: <Second Statement>
    R.player: -2 (did both first and second statement, see what I meant about getting harder?)
    R.player: 0 (didn't do one of the statements but did the other, scores cancel out)
    R.player: -1 (got 'hit' by first statement [exempt from it], but also did this one)
    R.player: <Third Statement>
    ...and the game continues from there. You should get it by now.

As you can see by now, this game is not to be taken lightly once statements start to stack up. Who knows? If you get a high enough score, I might even reward you in game. I'll start!

I've never dug straight down into a lava pool while in Minecraft.

2. tchand

tchand

In-Game Name:
    TChand
    +1
    +1+0=1

3. essedilha

essedilha

In-Game Name:
    Essedilha
    +1 -1 =0

4. deadwalker42

deadwalker42

In-Game Name:
    deadwalker42
    +1 -1 +1 = 1

5. essedilha

essedilha

In-Game Name:
    Essedilha
    I've never gone to the Nether in this server.

6. tchand

tchand

In-Game Name:
    TChand
    +1
    +1+1=2
    um.... DUH the nether is disabled on this server.

7. timmehboi

timmehboi

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    timmehboi
    +2
    2 + 0 = 2 (never did the first one)