1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Hitting Creative Hard

Discussion in 'Creative General' started by Xplo2, September 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xplo2

Xplo2

• Vip
    Hi there, I'm loving the new idea of using the creative world to boost a crafters abilities! I am headed into creative to go full out and push toward top tier so that I can be one of the many Ultimate crafters available on the server to help people with their builds that require restricted items!

2. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    That's good, we need a lot of those. Just a word of advice, it's gonna take some time to get to the top tier.

3. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    You should not be posting random thoughts to up your post count.

4. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    Forum name: Xplo2
    =>Therefore is possibly forum alt of Xplosions, and not padding post count

5. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    Really, give him a break. He's just saying he really enjoys the class system and will do whatever it takes to get to that final rank, which in my eyes (I can't see through yours) is something good. Plus, believe it or not but he actually put thought into the post. Unlike most people.
    You can't sign up from the forum now, so possibly a completely alternate account

6. Xplo2

Xplo2

• Vip
    Not hard to guess that this account is an alt for Xplosions due to the name. I am not padding my forum post count, I have a ton of forum posts on Xplosions. I was reading over the new class system and I liked what I was reading, however, I just took over Skyhold and am unable to switch my class back to Crafter (which is what I originally had). I was working on my Creative promotions on Xplosions but had to put a stop to him due to the fact I switched to Noble to run the town, and cannot be both. I made this account so that I can also have a crafter and was stating that I loved the new class system layout and that I needed to hit the creative world hard due to the fact I now have to start back at Rank 1 and build new stuff. But if you consider this thread "padding my forum post count", then have it deleted and I'll post elsewhere as it does not really matter much to me considering I still would need 2 days of being in the server with this toon, need to vote twice, and need $200 (which I now have). Rank 1 build almost complete btw.

-Xplosions-

LupusOmegaX likes this.
  7. bohemiandeer

bohemiandeer

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    BohemianDeer
    And you very usefull comment is not addig to youre forum post count??

And I am sure mods dont need youre help.

That said and going back to the subject , I am too exited to rank up , it just gave more purpose for me to build and hey a reward comes with it !
    One of the main reason , im on this server is to enjoy the peacefullness and building , and if i feel like it occasionaly go in mini games or in town pvp

Hallideadly and Majora_Unmasked like this.
  8. Xplo2

Xplo2

• Vip
    Any word on when Rank 2 plots will be reviewed? Mine has been up for review a while, I know it takes more for reviews beyond rank 1, but seems way slower since the additions of new mods. Just curious if we can get an ETA on a review? Mine hasnt even gotten any comments that I know of. :(

9. ooopsy10975

ooopsy10975

In-Game Name:
    ooopsy10975
    Last time I checked, you could be a noble and still be promoted in creative.

10. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    Yeah, but he can't upgrade his Noble rank by being promoted in creative. Nor can he be a mayor and a Craftsman. Which is his point.

11. ooopsy10975

ooopsy10975

In-Game Name:
    ooopsy10975
    He said he had to put a stop to his creative build because he switched to the noble class. I thought he meant that since he became a noble, he couldn't work on the creative builds anymore.

EDIT: Never mind I get it now.

12. SweetMaple

SweetMaple

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    SweetMaple
    You do have one comments on your level 2 that was made on oct 5. The next review should be soon, we had to hold off on reviews due to a plugin issue that was not promoting players, but it is now fixed and reviews will be forthcoming. Also, the last few weeks have been very difficult for reviews because the main reviewers have not been in the server much, due to personal issues. Please be patient with us, we are working on adding new reviewers but the plugin doesn't want to cooperate with that either, lol.

13. Xplo2

Xplo2

• Vip
    Thank you SweetMaple for the response. I do not mind waiting, it is just nice to hear why there is a hold up on things instead of just being told to wait longer. Knowing that there are plugin issues and personal issues at least provides us with the idea that we are not just being ignored, but that other things are preventing the reviews from being completed. Again, thank you for the response and update. I do hope that the personal issues that have keep some reviewers offline are not too serious and that things are solved/healed soon. I wish you all the best!

Hallideadly and BitOfAle like this.
  14. Slowbiex

Slowbiex

I feel the same way, but I've found my self stuck with my idea on my second plot... And now im too afraid to erase it...

15. LordStormKnight

LordStormKnight

If you have an idea that you like and don't want to get rid of, but feel as though you aren't doing it as well as you like, you can take screenshots of your build and either link it in a status update or even create a new thread here in the Creative forums and ask people what they think of the build and how they think it can be improved. Being your work, you have the absolute freedom to pick and choose what you think others have said will work best, and you can even twist some of their suggestions as inspiration hits you.

To take an excerpt from another post in this forum section:
    This will allow the community to give that relevant feedback that people want. It can also go much more in depth, as minecraft puts a character/space limit on game commands. Taking another excerpt from that same thread:
    If something like this were to happen on the forums, a sub-forum can be made for people to ask for advice on their builds, or simply show off a build they are proud of. A sub-forum would also reduce the clutter a tad when someone is making a thread about an issue they have on the creative server, etc.

So sorry for making this post here. I wanted to address Slowbiex's post and try to help him with his dilemma.

Tallpines and Majora_Unmasked like this.
  16. whitewolf7777

whitewolf7777

Im Also Working On My Plot On My Other Account Seraek1010. Im Trying To Get Rank 3 Plot With My Christmas Project.
    -Seraek1010 :3

melvin484 likes this.
  17. RLindsey2

RLindsey2

• Sponsor
    Don't be afraid of erasing and starting over. I had to restart one of my plots and I came up with my most approved build of all I've done so far. :D

Sephronia likes this.
  18. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    same here on my second plot - it was flat out rejected.. so I cleared plot and up sprang my version of a wizards university, HA

sad too - as the build I did have was very popular with all the players that came and saw it. It was a mansion maze all dark and awesome. However - that was not an acceptable construction in the opinion of the reviewers. Not gonna cry about it - just got on with trying something else and all was good.

Sephronia likes this.
  19. zachary

zachary

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    killer34569
    and then you built the maze once again in doha and it was better then before

Majora_Unmasked likes this.
  20. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    you mean - WE. you and me. :)

zachary and Majora_Unmasked like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.