1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

CraftX Company Thread

Discussion in 'Trade' started by Nohats, December 1, 2012.

1. Nohats

Nohats

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Nohats
    Do you ever need that material, but don't want to venture into the wild to get it? Or maybe you want to stay near your soon to be house and get some more building supplies.
    That's why there is CraftX, the convenient general store coming to many towns near you! We aim to bring top quality materials to our customers from the comfort of your town, with many helpful employees and other CraftX-affiliated officials.

Maybe you love to dig, or chop trees, or maybe you just want to own a store, You should apply to our company in this thread. Apply on this thread using a simple template and we can give you some career choices.

Template to Become Gatherer
    In game name: (if its your forum name leave blank)
    What you want to do:
    Why should we hire you:

Store owners will be chosen privately and must be an assistant to fulfill their job. As of now we have NOT been able to get any people on gathering things, so while we have our initial stocking we cannot start taking orders. If you are a mayor and would like to see CraftX in your town, please contact me or Rmarmorstein. Rmarmorstein is our president, and we will be post more updates on staff positions in the future. Lastly, if you can make signatures and consider yourself good at it, we will be needing one soon. Thank you for reading, and please consider CraftX!

2. Nohats

Nohats

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Nohats
    Update 3

We need many more employees and multiple stores have been launched but not stocked. We are doing wholesales to towns and other groups if anyone is interested. Veligrad, Mirasol and Caldera have shops slowly being stocked. Thanks for reading and apply below!

3. ttfallston

ttfallston

In-Game Name:
    ttfallston
    In game name: ttfallston
    What I wish to do for CraftX: Gatherer and/or some sort of business person.
    Why I should be hired: I, ttfallston, am an active player who is generally online at least 5 days a week. Whatever is put forth for me to do, in any situation, I am always very committed to finish it , and more importantly, finish it in the best way possible. I would absolutely love to work for CraftX.

4. Owenle

Owenle

In-Game Name:
    SpencerBr
    In game name: SpencerBr
    What you want to do: Possibly building and management along side Nohats.
    Why should we hire you?: I am a helper in Mirasol and am being approved for assistant. I am hard working, loyal, creative, and good at redstone

5. pikachu

pikachu

In game name: SpeedyPikachu
    What you want to do: Any thing
    Why should we hire you?: I don't know. I just want to find something to do :3

6. apex15

apex15

In-Game Name:
    apex15
    what i could do for craftX is help with gathering and use my loyalty to do whatever i can to help and better the community of craftX

7. MALOJFK

MALOJFK

In-Game Name:
    MALOJFK
    In-game name: MALOJFK
    What do you want to do: Anything that involves building or redstone mechanics.
    Why should we hire you: I'm on at least 6 days a week, I'm a hard worker and I'm incredibly loyal

8. Bkettell

Bkettell

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Bkettell
    um, i can sell a pretty big stock of cobble to the company. I have like 13 double chests of it and i have no use for it. maybe you guys could buy it from me and then turn around and sell it for a profit? just message me if you are interested. Im on every day, but not always on the weekend.

9. aRuHZoNa

aRuHZoNa

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    aRuHZoNa
    I will make the sig. What text do you want on it ?

10. Nohats

Nohats

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Nohats
    What ever Rmar said in the conversation, we should have: CraftX General Store or something like Low Price guarantee

11. ryancjj

ryancjj

In-Game Name:
    ShisuiM
    Hmm how is does the pay system here works? The people who gather materials get paid depending on what and how much materials they bring. The materials go to the shop owners and they sell it. After that all the money goes the shop keeper alone? Or is that like a step after that?

12. Rmarmorstein

Rmarmorstein

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Rmarmorstein
    The pay system is complex. What happens is, Shop owners get paid a commission of what is sold in the shop. Shop keepers get paid a commissions of what they sell. A portion of the profit is donated to the town, and the rest comes to the Upper Management. From there, we reinvest the money, or buy inventory, pay staff, pay towns, and expand. As for gatherers, we were going to pay by the hour, but honesty of items collected is an issue IMO, so we are paying miner gathers on a payscale of the items they bring in, on an hours mined base.

13. ryancjj

ryancjj

In-Game Name:
    ShisuiM
    It is complex but if the money is good I will consider this deal and discuss with others to see if we can maybe make an outlet in Wraught. But still I do not really capture the concept of this pay system but we can work the numbers right when we see each other on the server.

14. LupusAlphaX

LupusAlphaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusAlphaX
    IGN: LupusAlphaX
    What do you want to do?: Shop owner/gatherer at the same time
    Why should we hire you?: I'm an assistant in Esthar (Assistant was a requirement that you outlined, right?), I already have a shop layout on my plot and my future plans for it is to have dozens of farms underneath growing everything that can be grown, which mean I'll have metric crap-tons of food/wood. I also sell a wide variety of things anyway.

15. Nohats

Nohats

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Nohats
    The pay system will essentially be we have a long list of how much we will pay for items. Our gatherers are split up into 3 groups, Mining, woodcutting and exotic resources(wool). We will have a long list of what we will buy from you with the prices. This money is yours and you keep it. We also add in a special bonus if you bring in a large amount, but it is undefined. After that the materials are distributed to our stores in which they are sold, some of the money goes to the owners, some to the shop clerks(2 per store) and finally some will go to our company, in which we could pay other high officials or keep to fund other projects. If you have any other questions, please ask because this is just about as specific as I can get with my explanation of the company, though as a gatherer you would only need to know that you bring in stuff and we pay for it.

16. ryancjj

ryancjj

In-Game Name:
    ShisuiM
    My suggestion to you is to assign gatherers to their stores, let them build a healthy relationship and then they can supply each other more often. It also allow less trouble for you guys to always keep track with gatherers and whether are the materials delivered on time. With this method, if they have a good relationship, they will probably work together much better ensuring the goods get to the stores. But still its best if you also have someone to monitor all the shops make sure they are alright. For extra caution you can get extra gatherers, like reserve ones and if certain stores have trouble you can assign extra gatherers to those shops. Just a suggestion, if you ask me, doing this will make the system slightly easier to manage. Also, I am still considering whether or not to implement a shop in Wraught. If its possible I would like to be in the staff/upper management position as I think I am quite suitable.

Edit: If you want to talk to me or ask me anything do message me via the forums.

17. Rmarmorstein

Rmarmorstein

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Rmarmorstein
    Actually, i was looking into an hourly sliding payscale, based on the items collected per hour, then if you mine more you are paid more.

18. thecrazyman11

thecrazyman11

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    thecrazyman11
    In game name: (if its your forum name leave blank) thecrazyman11
    What you want to do: own a shop in my town
    Why should we hire you: i am a very deicated player willing to help the company prospire through happy customer service and fair prices. ive run a shop before and know all the bells and whistles

19. Rmarmorstein

Rmarmorstein

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Rmarmorstein
    What town, we really right now are looking for gatherers

20. thecrazyman11

thecrazyman11

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    thecrazyman11