1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Ban appel For DaedaricKiller

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by DaedaricKiller, June 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaedaricKiller

DaedaricKiller

In-Game Name:
    DaedaricKiller
    OKay i have no idea what is going on right now i just tried to log on to the server and say i was banned for being a alt of blainesisco i have never even heard of this kid and i am wondering why i was banned i loged off eralier for about 4-5 hours and just tried to log back on and it say i was banned for being a alt of blainesisco i want to know whats going on i have never heard of him and i really love this server and would do nothing to ruin it so i am wondering why i was banned for absolutly nothing you can let me log on and check my ip if you want to but again i have never even heard of this kid

Edit: i have changed my password to something no one will ever figure out if i was hacked i have changed my email and password on minecraft.net

2. nolarboot

nolarboot

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    megashedinja
    This sounds highly suspicious, since you posted this mere minutes after TheChblythClone did... both of those accounts have been registered as alternates of blainesisco, who was banned after griefing and then lying to an admin. I'm pretty sure alternates go by IP addresses too, so good luck with that one.

3. DaedaricKiller

DaedaricKiller

In-Game Name:
    DaedaricKiller
    i didnt even know he had posted one again i have never heard of this kid and i had just tried to login earlier and i was banned i didnt know what happend i mean i love this server if i was hacked i have changed my password but i still have no idea whats going on and just want to know why i was banned i mean i was frieking out earlier and sorry if i dont spell things right im typeing fast and tired so... but again i still have no idea whats going on i didnt know thechblythclone posted a appel i just want to know whats going on and why i was banned?

4. igagog777

igagog777

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    igagog777
    Lol, then explain why as soon as blainesisco was banned you took all his stuff and the mayor of oceanside at the time said that blainesisco gave it all to you ( to yourself)
    So its a bit suspicious that blaine gets banned then you join the same town striaght after and take all his stuff.
    Coinsidence? i think not
    EDIT: Also thechblythclone accused me of scamming and your the first person to back him up without anysort of proof.

5. Kassial

Kassial

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Kassial
    I've decided to lock this up. I believe you to be an alt of Blainesisco, however, if you think I am wrong then take it up with ImDeity. It's best to do it either via TeamSpeak or by starting a conversation with him here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.