1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Ban Appeal for ChickeePotPie

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ChickeePotPie, January 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickeePotPie

ChickeePotPie

• BANNED
    In-Game Name:
    ChickeePotPie
    Hello, let me just say off the bat I am making a new ban appeal for this account because I am unsure of how to so-called "bump" a post.

I want to say this directly to KiddieWish. I don't know how I can make my apology any more sincere. I have regretted what I have done so much. I realize what I did was wrong, annoying, impolite, and rude. I understand that I wasted your time by "trolling" and playing jokes. I was lucky to be unbanned by ImDeity on my main accoutn because he had seen I have changed. I'm so sincerely sorry for what I have done. I really miss stocking my shop, selling items, and buying items. I fear for my shop to be deleted because I am unable to stock it with items. But shop aside, I am sincerely sorry for actions. I realize they were despicable and unwanted. I please ask you once more, KiddieWish, please forgive me and please unban me on ChickeePotPie.

Sincerely,

- ChickeePotPie
    ~ chblyth

2. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    I'll think about it.

I'll make a decision within 48 hours.

EDIT 01/23/2013: With the recent chain of events leading to your ban account being peamantely banned, this ban appeal will be denied

chblyth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.