1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Ban Appeal for chblyth.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by chblyth, June 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chblyth

chblyth

In-Game Name:
    chblyth
    Hello fellow staff and community members. As many of you well know, I was banned from the server for so-called "hacks". I have made this post, my first post since my ban of about 6 months ago. I come here to inform the staff, and ImDeity directly. I am a changed man, and I am sorry for what I have done. This next message is directed at ImDeity and it is his decision alone (I ask that no moderators close this thread before ImDeity responds). Pescotti (last time I saw him, he was a Moderator), was the first person to be informed about this "hack", or in my perspective, a perfectly useful way to enchant the same item in stacks, and split them (a fault in minecraft or bukkit alone). I was in the TeamSpeak channel at the time I discovered this useful fault. I informed Pescotti immediately about how the situation could be abused (I am aware that I may have abused it, but I never gave away the items). However, I log on the very next day only to see that I have been banned for "hacks". Now, given the situation and the facts, my only conclusion that was reasonable was that Pescotti turned around, told ImDeity I had hacked and duplicated my items, and back-stabbed me after if it wasn't for me, he never would have known about this glitch. Now I hope that this glitch has been patched or that it is currently being dealt with at a reasonable rate. However, I ask that I be un-banned, as my ban was not even close to 100% deserved, due to me informing a staff member, by voice, of the situation. I also ask that some form of disciplinary action be taken as to what I assume Pescotti had done to ensure my ban. I'm am not sure what he told the staff and you, ImDeity, but I know for a fact it is not what I had told him. I believe I did the right thing in telling him about this fault with the anvil, stacked items, and books. Again, I ask for an un-ban.

I have watched the server grow over the months, and so much has gone on, such as the completion of the Wizard's University, and the introduction of 100+ quests, and new /go war maps. I would love to be a part of the community once again, and take part in all of the updates, creativity, and memorable times to come. I hope you read this and in great detail, as I await your conclusion most eagerly.

Signed, Sincerely,

Charles
    (chblyth)

2. xSocK

xSocK

• Sub-Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    xSocK
  3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    To also go along with what Sock posted.

1. The poll is not needed, so I removed it.
    2. You assume much about what you have no knowledge of.
    3. You know for a fact what someone else said when you weren't involved in the conversation? You think highly of yourself.
    4. I know for a fact (because I was actually there ;)) that 90% of your knowledge and facts on what happened aren't true.

So, as eltono pointed out, when he shouldn't have even posted, you shouldn't have put a poll, you're accusing someone of something with no proof whatsoever, and you already had an appeal Denied for this ban (by an Admin), and you're only allowed 1 appeal.

DaN_Th3_MaN, Tallpines and iSquared like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.