1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Atil | As the land moves...

Discussion in 'Towns / Kingdoms' started by SaintThunder, February 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Atil
    ~ The Slumbering City ~
    Founder: Angryjukebox
    Mayor: SaintThunder
    Head Senior Assistant: FatD33r
    * ~ General Overview ~ *​
    Joining:
    Joining the town is currently restricted. We would like to build up the town more before opening recruitment. If you still think you are interested in joining, please send a forum conversation to both FatD33r and myself.
    Worry-free housing! Joining the underwater paradise of Atil has a great many benefits. For one, if you aren't good at the buildy-buildy, all houses are pre-made! (Furniture not included) Being underwater, all exteriors are already constructed, giving you more time to make an awesome interior!

A kingdom united! The underwater paradise of Atil is part of the kingdom of Amber. As a core town within the kingdom, Atil will be working closely with other towns and members of the kingdom to complete various projects, be they within towns or between towns. Amber believes in a beautiful kingdom, and we strive to meet her standards!

Job security! Atil is currently confined to the lake in which it resides, however, the lore of the town claims so much more exists in the area. There will be many building projects along shorelines and deep into the wilderness. The town will also pay you for any materials that you mine and don't want.

Lore coming whenever I feel like typing it all out.

2. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Reserved... because I will totes need it...

3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Life under the 'Dome'! :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SaintThunder likes this.
Thread Status: