1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Araluen Build Team's Official Thread

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Casta_Mief, February 25, 2014.

1. Casta_Mief

Casta_Mief

In-Game Name:
    Casta_Mief
    This is basically just a copy from the town thread's copy. This thread, however, is so the town's thread gets spammed with stuff about the Build Team. The Build Team is going to be fairly important and a big deal. On another note, on this thread we encourage the members of the build team to post screenshots of updates on town builds, just for giggles. Otherwise, the official announcement statement, rules, and how to apply are below.

The time has come. Araluen is gathering it's build team. We need quite a lot of people, as the town has been griefed. Anyone can join. The team will demolish structures that are no longer wanted, assist in the repairs of the griefed buildings, and help build new and shiny structures.

Rules:
    1) No slacking off. You slack off, your off the team.
    2)You must get on at LEAST once every three days. If something comes up or you're going on vacation or whatever and you are unable to get on in a three days period, just tell one of the staff. Please project how long you think you won't be able to get on.
    3)You must follow orders of the town staff. Follow their directions on how they want the build, and where.
    4) No Inappropriate builds. This shouldn't be a problem for any of you since it would go against the servers rules, so consider this a warning.
    5) Must be active in the build team convo. A convo will be created, and if you are accepted (most of you will be) you will be added to that convo.

So there are the build team rules. Learn them. Study them. Love them. Now to apply, simply post a reply to this thread stating:
    1) Your IGN (In-Game Name)
    2) The type of work you plan on doing (Building, Repairs, Demolition.)
    3) How active you are In-game.
    4) A Short statement saying why you want to be on the team and your skills. *optional*--> include a screenshot of one of your builds that look good.

The teams captain, or leader is Casta_Mief (Me) but i receive all orders directly from bran_bash. Bran is the commander and chief on this, so yeah. He's in charge.

Thanks!~Araluen Town Staff

Last edited: March 1, 2014
    bran_bash likes this.
  2. HaydoJ

HaydoJ

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    HaydoJ
    Do u have to be an Araluen resident to join?

bran_bash likes this.
  3. HaydoJ

HaydoJ

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    HaydoJ
    Hi,

IGN :HaydoJ
    Type of work: Building
    Activeness: I try to hop on every day, but sometimes I have school work to do :)
    Statement: I would like to be in the build team as I find building fun, aswell as working with other people, and learning new building techniques.
    Sorry, I can't upload a picture, but if u are looking for something, go to /t pwarp doha riverfield, and find my build-off plot with Gonemadd!

Hope I can get in:)

HaydoJ:D

bran_bash likes this.
  4. Casta_Mief

Casta_Mief

In-Game Name:
    Casta_Mief
    Aye lad. you're in. the convo will be made when at least three people are on the team.
    And if you would be so kind if someone wants to be on a build team that you know, tell em about us!
    Thanks!

bran_bash likes this.
  5. HaydoJ

HaydoJ

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    HaydoJ
    Ok, ill try and find somebody :)

Casta_Mief likes this.
  6. bran_bash

bran_bash

• Vip