1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Zones not what it sounds likes

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Lachlan, March 22, 2012.

?

Do you like it

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

57.1%
  3. Kind of but I don't get it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not really but I don't get it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lachlan

Lachlan

In-Game Name:
    XlachlanX
    I think that you should be able to protect 100 blocks for 1000 or 10000 dei, so people can build protected areas outside of town. For example, if you and a friend want to play together you can both pitch in and buy a 'plot' And enter a command that lets ONE other person build with you. This way you and your friend can play together. This allows you to build a castle or something massive all without ever being greifed (unless your 'friend' decides to). Obviously moderators will be able to take down protected areas and change things inside if the members are doing something wrong. Now let's say someone wants to make a plot and there is another one within the radius, a message will pop up saying your to close. also there could be a message that says, you are entering the property of MCuser1234, like the one in the creative world. Also I think the two ppl per zone is good so you cant have a zone or zones with more than two protected areas because, if person one makes his with person 2 and person 2 does the same with one, no. Two can't join with one or two because there is only two per zone, this also means that three can't make a zone with one and two. Now let's say there's a way with five people, it wouldn't be worth it because it would equal fifty k or more depending on price and that's more or the same as a town.
    I hope this idea is used or something like it because, it seems to solve the argument on this post and the size can be changed to a different size, like fifty if this it to big.

2. Sangheilitat

Sangheilitat

In-Game Name:
    Sangheilitat
    Bad idea! If this happened, everyone would be buying plots and making the map too cluttered with builds.

Lachlan likes this.
  3. Lachlan

Lachlan

In-Game Name:
    XlachlanX
    Oh I didn't think of that I'm glad you mentioned that before like a million post come saying
    Great idea or stuff like that.
    Your totally right

4. bomihekogod1

bomihekogod1

In-Game Name:
    MingBoy
    I like the idea but Sangheilitat has a point. There could be many people buying plots and it would be too cluttered

Lachlan likes this.
  5. TRAINING2000

TRAINING2000

In-Game Name:
    TRAINING2000
    How many peopledo you know that are not in a town and have 1000 or 10,000 dei? It is hard to get, it takes about ten days for 1000 dei, minus taxes, and much longer for 10,000.

6. Sangheilitat

Sangheilitat

In-Game Name:
    Sangheilitat
    Actually, I know quite a few players who have thousands of dei. It's easy to get, if you know what you are doing.

7. Scoobhunt

Scoobhunt

In-Game Name:
    scoobhunt
    I like the idea, but I also agree that Sangheilitat has a point, the map would get way to crowded

8. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    This is why we have towns and donating.....

+ 100 blocks (squared= 100x100xheigth, or 10x10xheigth ?) for 1000 or 10000d is absurd