1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

you should make it so you can break blocks in dietygames

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by azrobert, May 6, 2012.

?

Why are there mobs?

Poll closed June 24, 2012.
  1. It makes it more fun.

52.6%
  2. It makes it more possible die.

52.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    I hasnt read or watch the film but I still don't think it should be implented + deitygames not fully the hungergames it only similar with some of his own ideas.

2. Bilko

Bilko

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    bilko100
    Far out! The games are based on the ideas presented by the book and film. This does not mean the dev team have to include every little detail. Wow, you can't destroy and place blocks, you also can't see an image projected on the sky every time someone dies, you also can't get little parachutes to float down that make a noise, you also can't lie down on the ground or kiss in a cave. Why not moan about that stuff as well? Be happy with what there already is. You're welcome to make suggestions, but like Strydier said,

Nearly as old as being begged to join the games when there aren't 24 people. But hang on a minute... If there aren't enough people to join the games normally then why are people asking for 48 person games? Yet another example of ideas being posted without proper thought as to whether they are suitable or not.

I'd also like to point out 'rule 6' as stated in the 'Suggestions/Ideas Rules and Guidelines'. It goes: 6. Do not make one line suggestions, and think about factors such as lag, and the need for your suggestion.

Sorry to rant on.

Bilko

3. ConnorBaker

ConnorBaker

In-Game Name:
    ConnorBaker
    I believe in the original Hunger Games book series that their were 24 tributes -a girl and a boy from every district-, doubling that number would ruin the ethic of the Deity Games and take twice as long to finish. As for the destruction of blocks I'd have to disagree, even if it is irritating when you fall in the hole two blocks deep whilst pursuing you enemy.

4. t0by69

t0by69

In-Game Name:
    t0by69
    Think about it: in the Hunger Games, was Katniss or any of the other contetants for that matter able to dig down into a hole, then bury themselves to hide? No.

Did any of the contestants make swords out of stone or iron or wood? No.

We need to keep the Deity Games based around the books or it is just an ordinary PvP arena.

5. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Excellent idea! Compulsory gameplay now activated! 24 random people chosen every hour, everyone who dies gets banned from the server because they are dead and don't exist anymore!

[I utilized an opening. Nothing more. Sorry it had to be you. (lols?)]

6. t0by69

t0by69

In-Game Name:
    t0by69
    This is not what I mean (you need to turn the hyperbole down a bit), what I meant was, why break blocks and hide till there is nobody left if you could not do it in the Games if they were real?

7. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    You did read the last bit of what I said, right? If not then please highlight in between the brackets. If you still stand by what you said after reading that... I actually have nothing else to say.

8. t0by69

t0by69

In-Game Name:
    t0by69
    Oh, sorry.

9. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    The DeityGames happen every hour and if 24 people sign up. What would adding 48 people do? It would cause it to be a lot more than an hour between games, since you'd need to wait for 48 people to sign up before they began. There are already times when less than 24 people are waiting for someone else to signup before the games even begin. I don't see any way that 48 people would make it more fun or any more interesting than it already is.

It's also kept to 24 players so that lag should not be an issue during the games, so that fights are fair.

10. Kassandra

Kassandra

In-Game Name:
    HapyBirdy
    The Idea of Breaking Blocks.........
    In a way I like the idea, but i also hate the idea, the reason I hate it is because people would cheat in a certain secret chest area, and instead of fighting, they would make an underground home like some people do :rolleyes:, and when some people are hiding in a place, or waiting for someone to come and die by their weapon, the people who are about to walk into their trap could just dig up under the person and kill them. The reason I like the idea is because people could set up traps, make it impossible to get to the building they are in, or for mining up some iron to make necessities. And on the note of "underground homes" I mean by a place of hiding where noone can sneak up on you, making it a longer game causing people to rage about how long that game was... :mad: which is annoying!!!!!!!