1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Y u no let non-donors have unlimited /home?!?!

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by ChurchTheHero, March 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    Like it was said MANY times in MANY different threads, (and on this topic) The rule will not change. I can assure you, If you go up to every donator and ask them, "Was it worth it?" , It would be an amost guaranteed yes. Besides, the donations are a great help to ImDeity to keep the server up, and running smoothly. So I highly reccomend donating, though it is not manditory. http://imdeity.com/pages/Donate/

2. Flab_elastic

Flab_elastic

In-Game Name:
    Flab_elastic
    i agree with u we should have unlemited uses for home spawns my home is so far from the town spawn and it would realy help me

3. tetris_fan1211

tetris_fan1211

In-Game Name:
    tetris_fan1211
    You shouldnt have to donate here are some reasons:
    >less people will quit
    >more people will join
    >become more popular
    >less complainments
    id be willing to pay dei to do it thought
    besides,if deity need money couldnt he find other ways?

4. Patrickl70

Patrickl70

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Patrickl70
    Really? So effectively you requiring me to live in a town? What if I don't want to pay exorbitant prices? If you could stop griefers better, then maybe we could start talking.

5. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Ok, the server averages over 2,000 to 3,500 unique players connecting to the server every day. So your argument is invalid.

The server is ranked 6th out of almost 6,000 servers listed on Minestatus.net, so there's not that much 'More' popular we can become.

Less complaints? Yea, in our (the mods) dreams.

And you think Deity needs to find money for the server other ways? Hrmm, he hosts this server for YOU. He doesn't have to update it, add mods or plugins to it. Hell, he doesn't even have to run the server, but he does. You should be glad there are players that do love the server enough to donate and keep it running. If you want the server to shutdown and you lose one of the best Minecraft servers there is to play on, then yes, we can start making all the donor perks for everyone. Then players will not donate because they won't get anything for doing so and it would be a waste of their money.

No, you don't have to live in a town. If you want protection for you builds and chests, then you donate or live in a town. It's not required.

If we could stop griefers better? Really? You know how we stop griefers? We offer protection by way of donating (precious stones) and living in a town. If you don't want that protection, that's your choice.

If you want to risk living in the wild outside of town protection, then you can do so, but you need to be prepared to file many /tickets in order to get your builds and items restored from griefers. Every server has them. Some servers don't care and let anyone grief, we are not one of them. If someone is caught/turned in for griefing, they are punished. If you don't report griefing, then they can't be caught, and that's not our fault.

Bottom line is...

Donator perks are provided in order for people to actually receive something for providing monetary support for the server.
    If you don't like it, to bad.
    The perks that donators receive aren't going to be removed or reduced and given to everyone just because a few people that can't/don't want to donate whine about it because they don't like walking (/home).

So, since this discussion has been beaten to death over and over, it will be locked as no further discussion is needed on the matter.
    If an admin sees the need, they can re-open it, but really I can't see a reason to need to.

ZangetsuMC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.