1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Wither Skulls

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by SharpyArcher, March 14, 2016.

1. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    I need a wither skull for some banners, but it seems there is no way to get any. I know that these skulls can be used to make the Wither, but couldn't you just disable the Wither? These also make for nice decoration and I really need some soon. Thanks in advance!

BarryX15 likes this.
  2. porterdog02

porterdog02

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    PorterYT
    I thought it was a skeleton skull I might be wrong.

3. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    I cannot see any reason why we couldn't add the Wither Skeleton Skull to the Deity Shop, besides having to disable Wither crafting. Another option which doesn't require disabling the Wither is adding a Wither Skeleton Skull banner to the Deity Shop instead, a 'pirate banner' as it were, though then the issue would be people wanting different colours. Have to see what Deity has time to do.

Many thanks,
    Seph

4. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    sounds like a fandable plan. nice one Sharpy...

also Seph - people like myself like to expirement with patterns and thus a premade banner isn't the way to go. *Unless we can still add more to the banner, but even then - it gives different pattern results depending at what stage of pattern making that the skull is put in... * TBH - the wither skull helps to make some pretty kewl patterns when combined with other things, (ie; creeper head, or the flower, and some crafty line work)*

I suppose y'all know this already.. I think that selling the wither skull would be better than selling a banner with a wither skull on it.

5. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15

A banner can have 6 layers and a wither skull can be in any layer, any color, combined with any of 37 other patterns in any layer, any color. That makes 41965453565320320 possible skull-on-banner combinations if my maths is correct. Good luck putting them all in Deity Shop :)

Same number applies if we would use custom crafting recipe for banners, so the only option is wither skull (and disabling spawning the Wither).

Tried that, sadly only wither skulls count.

asdfjkll2 likes this.