1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Wickensburg

Discussion in 'Towns / Kingdoms' started by WarpSquad, February 23, 2017.

1. WarpSquad

WarpSquad

• Vip
    Wickensburg was established February, 2017
    Thanks to the help of some great friends of mine on the server
    Xeaus and Cobrex are now the 2 hearts inside this town the are real motivators and they helped with the creation of this town which is soon to grow
    The town rules follow the server rules in that:
    1. There is to be no griefing/stealing. You will be removed from the town!
    2. Be nice and friendly in both town and kingdom chat.
    3. Replant the town farm.
    4. Do not mine or dig tunnels in the town. Go to mining world by typing /mine.
    Come and join and work together to make another great town:)
    Thank you Your Mayor, WarpSquad

Xeaus likes this.
  2. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    I look to seeing Wickensburg grow and evolve. Troy will not hesitate in aiding you in the process of town building. You are the mind of the whole project. I hope to support Wickensburg full on ingame and financially. You are a fine worker and an ambitious companion. Run the town with dignity. Let the creation of this town signify the rebirth of our server. We are not dead and we will fight to the very end protecting our union of kingdoms. The place you chose could not have been better for what will grow into a Tri-town route that will certainly prove the power of hard work, determination, and faith in your friends no matter past disagreements. Rise with the tide and ride like the wind my friend.
    Stiyu, Xeaus Ranke.

3. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    I wish you the best of luck with Wickensburg, I may have not been there during the process but I can assure you that I see greats things coming in Wickensburg's way. ;)

Thanks,
    JW