1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your Fav Video Game Character?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RickyBobby, November 21, 2011.

1. RickyBobby

RickyBobby

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    xRickyBobbyx
    Hey, I posted this topic mainly because of my interest in knowing your opinion on the Best Video Game Character you've come across, played or designed.

1. Post a Picture of the character
    2. Include his/her Name
    3. Short Discription of the character. (What game he/she is from, role he/she played and so on.)

Ill start =)

[​IMG]

Lavitz (As said above)

Other than the description in the picture, Lavitz is from the game "Legend of Dragoon" which in my opinion was the best RPG for the PS1, with its 4 discs, it takes almost 48 hours to complete to the max. Lavitz is the easiest character to connect to for me, due to his views of family, friends over himself, he also is filled with courage and honor. However his Death near the end of the first disc limits your time to use him in battle. =(

2. Kassial

Kassial

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Kassial
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Her name is Etna. She is from the Disgaea series of games (I've clocked hundreds, nearly thousands of hours on them) and anime, I think there may even be manga.

Not entirely sure why she is my favourite other than that I find her humour to be funny, and the way she was designed is cool. Her role in the series is basically as a side-character and most of the time as a Boss whom later joins your party to help out.

I use her as my skin when playing Minecraft and as my forum avatar, yes.

3. BlairBros

BlairBros

In-Game Name:
    BlairBros
    Sorry I can't get a picture:(
    My fav video game character is Glados from the Portal series.
    I love how she is literally the most evil thing thing in existence. I also find her dark humor funny.
    Remember, the cake is a lie!

4. markthechampion

markthechampion

In-Game Name:
    markthechampion
    i cant do pictures but mine are glados (u stole it) capt price and mario

5. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    My top 3 (random order):

[​IMG]

Cho'gath, Gentleman cho'gath skin to be precise, i love cho in any game of league:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NICO, MY COUSIN:D!

He's prolly my fav. realistic char.

6. FizzleCrank

FizzleCrank

In-Game Name:
    FizzleCrank
  7. SupaAsian99

SupaAsian99

In-Game Name:
    SupaAsian99
    GENTLEMAN CHO GATH! NIDALEE!
    Can i Ashe you a question? Have you Sheen my LoL puns? I have a Zilean of them!
    It Lux like that Brand of clothes ur wearing itches cuz u Twitch wenever u get up.
    Sivir me Tibbers!

8. DidDover

DidDover

• Classic Operator
    In-Game Name:
    diddover
    Frickin' Ezio Auditore da Firenze man woo yeah!

[​IMG]

Description:
    Ezio Auditore da Firenze (June 24, 1459 – 1524) was a Florentine noble during the Italian Renaissance and, unbeknownst to most historians and philosophers, a Mentor and leader of the Italian Assassins. He was an ancestor to both Desmond Miles and Clay Kaczmarek.

Ezio remained unaware of his Assassin heritage until the age of 17, when his father and two brothers, Federico and Petruccio, were murdered before his eyes. Forced to flee his birthplace with his remaining family, Ezio took refuge in the Tuscan town of Monteriggioni, at the Villa Auditore. Learning of his heritage from his uncle, Mario Auditore, Ezio began his Assassin training and his quest for vengeance against the Grand Master of the Templar Order, Rodrigo Borgia, who had ordered the execution of his father and two brothers.

During his quest, Ezio managed to not only unite the pages of Altaïr's Codex for the first time since Domenico Auditore but also to save the cities of Florence, Venice, and Rome from the Templars' control. He ensured the future travels of Christoffa Corombo to the "New World," liberated Rome from Borgia control, and prevented the rise to power of Ercole Massimo's Cult of Hermes, helping spread the Renaissance and Assassin ideals of independence and free thought throughout Italy.

In the years that followed, Ezio began a quest to rediscover the lost history of the Order. Traveling to the aged fortress of Masyaf in order to learn more about his ancestors, he discovered the fortress overrun with Templars and made his way to the city of Constantinople to uncover the location of the Seals of Altaïr which, as he discovered, would unlock a powerful weapon when brought together.

More than a decade later, Ezio was living in a Tuscan villa with his wife Sofia Sartor and his two children, Marcello and Flavia. Some time after helping teach the Chinese Assassin Shao Jun the ways of the order, Ezio died from a heart attack at the age of 65 when he accompanied his wife and daughter in Florence.

He's from the game Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed Revelations.

9. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Hehe, i like your wuju-style on this big one! Annie way im a mr mucho fan of LOL :)

10. IGoCrystal

IGoCrystal

In-Game Name:
    IGoCrystal
    GLaDOS. Nuff said.

11. angryjukebox

angryjukebox

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Angryjukebox
    cole mcgrath! the famous cahracter from infamous 1 and 2. nothing much to see about him except that he can shoot lightning out of his hands and butt, thats pretty awesome

12. Gendhor

Gendhor

In-Game Name:
    Gendhor
    Hi everbody,

I vote for GLaDOS

[​IMG]

and Wheatley

[​IMG]

Both are characters from the Portal and Portal 2 video game. I thank them for many very funny hours of entertainment and hope that there ever will be a 3rd part. :D

If you never heard of them, go and buy a copy and find out what is so special about both of them. ;)

Best regards
    Gendhor

13. vinnie87292

vinnie87292

In-Game Name:
    vinnie87292
    sora from kingdom hearts

14. noble1123

noble1123

In-Game Name:
    Noble1123
    Ezio FTW :mrgreen:

15. _bayside_

_bayside_

In-Game Name:
    _Bayside_
    definantly sonic the hedgehog :p

16. evilbush4

evilbush4

In-Game Name:
    evilbush4
    What, does noone remember Master Chief anymore? sheesh.

Srry for no pic I've been fooling around with it for about a half hour, with no luck, so no pic :cry:

17. happyman361

happyman361

In-Game Name:
    happyman361
    Most of us know this dude.
    [​IMG]
    He was involved in "Operation Kingfish" and was a member of the 22nd SAS regiment and the now Disavowed Task Force 141. He was killed by the traitor, General Shepherd with a .44 magnum. He appears in CoD Modern Warfare 2.

18. happyman361

happyman361

In-Game Name:
    happyman361
    Also another of my favorite characters is Captain Price. (Bio in Pic)
    [​IMG]

19. RickyBobby

RickyBobby

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    xRickyBobbyx
    Hey everyone, just to answer the question to those who are having problems uploading a picture.

You must use the [​IMG] to insert your image.

1. In between the [​IMG] you must put the Address URL of the picture found under Properties.

2. To find the Properties bar, Right-click the picture. It should be the last one.

3. Highlight, and copy the Address URL and paste it in between the two 's shown above.

Example ~

[img]([url=http://images.wikia.com/goldensun/images/9/9b/GSFelix.jpg]http://images.wikia.com/goldensun/image ... SFelix.jpg[/url])
    Remember to leave no spaces in between the [​IMG].

The End result without the ( ) 's in front of the Address is this...

[​IMG]

Btw, This photo is Felix from the Game Boy advance series Golden Sun which again is an RPG with three games so far in the series. The fourth is coming out very soon. He's the one character through out the game who has never smiled once until the end of the 2nd game. He's also bad azz xD

Anyway, if you still cant get it to work let me know! Ill help you upload those pictures so we can see those awsome characters even if we know who they are. =P

Ricky out!

20. Dolabra

Dolabra

In-Game Name:
    dolabra
    link because zelda takes all the cred so i think link is boss